Well, now I'm here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

corncracker
I've never really big in an RP thats lasted long, so I decided to look for one and here I am.

I love anime and Video Games, mainly Roleplaying. some of my favorite anime are GetBackers and Cowboy Bebop and my favorite games are teh Xenosaga Games.

I tend to say rude things, but never seriously. When I do say them online i try to make it obvious I'm just kidding. Not much offends me now and I love laughing.

I'm running out of things to say so ask away and praise my greatness.

Valharu
Hello corncracker. Make lots of noise!

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Adriane_warrior
HI

spydergirl
I welcome u smile Happy Dance smile Happy Dance smile Happy Dance

Bun Bun
Originally posted by corncracker
I've never really big in an RP thats lasted long, so I decided to look for one and here I am.

I love anime and Video Games, mainly Roleplaying. some of my favorite anime are GetBackers and Cowboy Bebop and my favorite games are teh Xenosaga Games.

I tend to say rude things, but never seriously. When I do say them online i try to make it obvious I'm just kidding. Not much offends me now and I love laughing.

I'm running out of things to say so ask away and praise my greatness.

Seems like you will fit in stick out tongue Welcome!!

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

1021kid
hello and welcome

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Adriane_warrior
HI

ditto. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.