See No Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horror_wench
Has anyone seen thew previews to the movie See No Evil? It stars the wrestling superstar Kane. It's supposed to be a toture flick, I guess. It's the first movie to come out by WWE films. Now usually, I love the Lionsgate films, but seen Kane is my heartthrob (sigh) I can't wait to see this movie. What do you guys think??

Blaxican_Hydra
Kane is a heart throb to you?

Wow, you are a very intresting and important person. Flattery not intended.

Jason_Krueger
this movie is gonna blow!

deathbycorn
I post on another horror forum (much better than this might I add) and the thing I like about that forum is most of the posters are into cheesy b grade horror films. They don't need a horror film with the plot of the lord of the rings or some shit to say it was decent or will be decent. They just love a cheesy horror movie.

This will be something like that Venom that came out not long ago I think.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by deathbycorn
I post on another horror forum (much better than this might I add) and the thing I like about that forum is most of the posters are into cheesy b grade horror films. They don't need a horror film with the plot of the lord of the rings or some shit to say it was decent or will be decent. They just love a cheesy horror movie.

Sorry if we dont like to settle for "b grade films". We like good quality films.

deathbycorn
Expand you're viewing then, some of the b grade stuff rips the mainstream stuff.

Wolfie
I've gotten so sick of wrestling over the past couple years. I think I'll need to see more on this before seeing WWE movie.

horror_wench
To Deathbycorn:
I am looking for a certain movie. No one here has replied to my message. I was thinking that maybe someone on your other forum might know what I am talking about. Do you think you can tell me what it is?
Plus, I agree with you. A lot of the newer movies comiong suck. Like House of Wax. I like some B movies...like Scarecrow. Just because it is a B movie does not mean it's bad. Many actors and actresses git there start on B movies. The Wench

C-Dic
Originally posted by deathbycorn

Well, this isn't a Horror forum by any means, much less an outstanding movie forum period. There are plenty that are better. I come here seldom, because I talk about movies with real people at work, at Hollywood Video. It's much more engaging.

I've seen so many shitty horror movies, mainstream and B flicks, I like a little of both, but I do appreciate it when Horror producers actually challenge themselves.

Films released by Full Moon are a great example of settling for absolute stupidity and mediocirty. They continue to churn out absoluete shit, and their mindless fans eat it up, regardless of how ****ing stupid it may be.

That said, I have a genuine interest in this movie, namely because Kane makes for a great silent brute type.

deathbycorn
Castle Freak & Sideshow were both Full Moon pictures and they were both pretty good I think.

C-Dic
The exception there is that "Castle Freak" was actually directed by someone worth mentioning in Stu Gordon. (Re-Animator, Fortress, Progeny)

LepperFace15
This movie is going to suck. I can already tell. I just watched the trailor for it a minute ago.

EWW.

:[

Beam
people think this movie is going to suck, but then again they rhought hostel was great. go figure.

b-dan
well B-dan is back I was gone for a wile im just gonna see this movie cux kain is in it and that one guy is right B-movies can suprise you here and there ive seen some very very good b-movies like dead end

Brodrick
I won't judge until i watch it. The movie looks a bit corny. Then again so did House of wax and unlike alot off people i enjoyed that film.

This movie will make money. That is for sure. The amount off people who will viw this just to see Kane will make millions. Kane does suit the psychotic role he will play. I've watched him on WWE a few times. He has a scary look. Good for a villian.

The actors are complete no namers. I think this will be one off those 'Root for the bad guy' Flicks. I'm not expecting big things. I will see it though and hopefully it will turn out alright.

Beam
see thank you that's what i mean, you're absolutely right. most of the people on theforum act like they have some sort of elevated status. but b-movies can end up being very good movies it's just that get overlooked in favor of all the flashy effects and so called top tier actors but the no names are more believable because they have more to prove.

cool_dudes_rule
i think no evil will be good it kinda reminds me of Texas chainsaw massacre.

WrathfulDwarf
More than a month ago I was at a comic book convention and got me a See no Evil poster sign by Kane himself. I think he's a real cool dude. The film is of course your typical genetic slasher film. But to be honest since Kane is involved...I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. I want to see it. So yeah, I do admit to be interested because Kane is involved.

Quincy Archer
Woah cool, an autograph by kane? He's always seemed to be a really cool dude. When he's interviewed on the wwe video games he seems like someone ya wanna hang with.

Even though if he was pissed off...he'd kill someone with a stare.

But Kane has always been one of my favorites...so perhaps this movie is worth a shot in my book.

Brodrick
Originally posted by cool_dudes_rule
i think no evil will be good it kinda reminds me of Texas chainsaw massacre.

So in other words... Rip off?

Impediment
I have no interest in seeing a slasher movie with a WWE wresteler whatsoever. I'd rather have a colonoscopy than watch anything remotely resembling professional wrestling.

WrathfulDwarf
We all know this is not gonna be some academy award winning performance film....is just some guilt pleasure entertainment.

Pyrrhic_Victory
I heard about this movie, And the movie came out the same day Kane's parents died in his birthday. :-\

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.