X-Men 3 is said to be 1 hour and 43 minutes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GoLdPhAnToM47
the Cannes film festival has it written so, but a dutch site has a different time...and there has been rumor that this might not be true. I see it as accurate because its Cannes, but FOX has not said anything official

X-Woman
I hope its longer. Atleast 2 hrs please!

buffymitch
one hour and 43 minutes!! from what i've seen it can no be no shorter thatn 2 hours heck it can be 2 and a half hours. it's like there is somuch stuff in these trailers and a lot needs explaining so i don't think it will be that short. if this is true it's a very bad decision by FOX.

katie_girl09
I think that's a pretty good length. I mean, look at it the other way: in the case of it being dreadful, at least its only an 1h and 43 minutes long...

TheOnes2
It might be dreadful BECAUSE its 1 hour 43 minutes long

katie_girl09
That's true too! The waiting is killing me...

Fiann@
I very much doubt that it would be such a short running time. It might have been a cut down version that that they were reporting on.

Phoenix_Avatar9
it needs to run forever!

Xplosive
Actully, X3 indeed is at 103 minutes. Simon Kinberg said it.
Now, we only don't know, if end credits are included. But, I have never seen running time posted to be without end credits. So that means X3 actull movie will probably run at 90 minutes.

Originally posted by buffymitch
if this is true it's a very bad decision by FOX.

And FOX isn't doing here anything. It's all Brett Rattner, FOX said to him, do whatever you want with X3, he had no restrictions.

TheOne101
All i can say is that if its 90 minutes of movie then it better be the best damn 90 minutes of life. If not, there are going to be riots....

Britrogue
I think it's too short.

cain marko
Originally posted by Britrogue
I think it's too short.
ditto

wsg
Wayyyyyyy too short!!! I've waited for EVER for this thing to come out and me and my sister and BF wanted to go see it! That's just major crap, it ca NOT be that short! We plan to go see it on opening night!

TheOnes2
3 years down the drain

TheOnes2
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!

From comingsoon.net:

We previously reported that the Cannes Film Festival, where X-Men: The Last Stand is screening out of competition, had listed a running time of 1 hour and 43 minutes for the third film.

As we expected, this was simply a guess by the festival because 20th Century Fox couldn't confirm the true length of the film in time for their schedule to be published. As of today, no running time has been locked in yet, so stay tuned.

GODSCRIBE
Why would they guess 1hr 43 mins? Why would they make their guess that specific- and that stupid.

TheOnes2
there dutch, what do you expect

Dark Shazam93
LOL... I blame Canada!

braveniler58
Thank god, our hopes are rescued momentarily.

willRules
All films are different times in different countries. It varies in relation to the strictness a country enforces on viewing policies..................

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Oh,i hope it's more than 1:43!
It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!

Mainstream
indeed. it's too short

Marvel-kid901
I say it is the third movie so make it 3hrs

buffymitch
Originally posted by Marvel-kid901
I say it is the third movie so make it 3hrs
iha ve no problem with that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.