The strongest weapon is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
What is the strongest weapon in both marvel and dc? I'm talking about anywhere from Cap's shield, to Kyle's ring, to even Thor's hammer. Which weapon would you be quick to take in the heat of battle.

Soujaboy
Thors hammer

bitca730
The Ring I suppose...alot more versatile...or Hawkeyes quiver of arrows of course...cuz he's such a cool character...NOT...

Psyquis52
You guys. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's obviously the Infinity Gauntlet.

grey fox
Originally posted by Psyquis52
You guys. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's obviously the Infinity Gauntlet.

What about HOTU ?

Psyquis52
What is the HOTU?

CaptainStoic
I'll go with the Starbrand.

grey fox
Originally posted by Psyquis52
What is the HOTU?

Heart Of The Universe

A big 'ol energy source stuck in the centre of the universe , you grab it and you become a god..... or as close as one comes to godhood in marvel. Thanos had it for a while.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
Heart Of The Universe

A big 'ol energy source stuck in the centre of the universe , you grab it and you become a god..... or as close as one comes to godhood in marvel. Thanos had it for a while.

Don't remember it. When did Thanos have it?

Thunderstrike
Dunno. With as many times as that guy has taken over the universe, you tend to lose track.

Etrigan
Mjolnir. Or the Heart Of The Universe, or Wolverine's stubble.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Etrigan
Mjolnir. Or the Heart Of The Universe, or Wolverine's stubble.

How can you compare Mjolnir to Heart of The Universe or think about something like that. It's not comparable
Mjolnir was also destroyed when Thanos had the power of HOTU.
HOTU is the most powerful ''weapon'' considering what we saw in Marvel Universe.

The_Olympian
I'll take Galactus' ship... the one that turns planets into energy and then lets you eat it smile

The_Olympian
That or Rick Jones Guitar..

outarddwarf
It has to be the HOTU or the infinity gauntlet.

Etrigan
Originally posted by Xplosive
How can you compare Mjolnir to Heart of The Universe or think about something like that. It's not comparable
Mjolnir was also destroyed when Thanos had the power of HOTU.
HOTU is the most powerful ''weapon'' considering what we saw in Marvel Universe.

And? I can state more than one, can't I?

grey fox
Or better yet the Ultimate Nullifier

Tallis
what about the Spear of Destiny

willRules
M'kraan crystal or TOAA himself

grey fox
Originally posted by Tallis
what about the Spear of Destiny

Nah , that only controls heroes, it doesn't give you outright power . Also as soon as it's taken you die in 1-2 day's.

leonheartmm
SPEAR OF DESTINY easiy. it can give you power over beings like the spectar and take you almost to godhood. and its a true WEAPON{unlike the heart which is also weaker than it} other than that, id say lucifer's wings are also extremely powerful, maybe even more than the spear. other than that id say the heart of the universe followed by the infinity gauntlett, the star band and the ultimate nullifier, and lets not forget the gl power battery{not the ring}. the mkraan crystal is overrated.

Fanboy
Superboy Primes fists. laughing

spideycarnage
Ulitmate Nulifier, the greatest weapon, enuff said!

leonheartmm
the most ultiamte nullifier has done is kill galactus and abraxas. IG has shown more.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
SPEAR OF DESTINY easiy. it can give you power over beings like the spectar and take you almost to godhood. and its a true WEAPON{unlike the heart which is also weaker than it} other than that, id say lucifer's wings are also extremely powerful, maybe even more than the spear. other than that id say the heart of the universe followed by the infinity gauntlett, the star band and the ultimate nullifier, and lets not forget the gl power battery{not the ring}. the mkraan crystal is overrated.

Bullshit , controlling a being does not bring you too god-hood , whereas HOTU does .

BlaqChaos
the most ultiamte nullifier has done is kill galactus and abraxas. IG has shown more. And it killed Death as well...

BlaqChaos
the most ultiamte nullifier has done is kill galactus and abraxas. IG has shown more.

Deadpool14
quantum bands, Stormbreaker, or the Uni-Power, does that count. they did capture it.

Soujaboy
The strongest weapon any character can ever have is a fanboy. Nothing stops a fanboy from protecting his fav character.

the Darkone
The most powerful weapons and are use to full potentail are:

1. Asgardian Hammers
2. Green Lantern Rings/ Quantum bands/ Nega Bands

Thunderstrike
Odin's spear, Mjolnir, and Stormbreaker are up there.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Odin's spear, Mjolnir, and Stormbreaker are up there.

I'm talking about everyday use of a waepon, Odin spear is only use when he goes all out on somebody.

Imop Thor & Beta Ray Bill hammers are the most powerful weapons in comics.

willRules
TOAA

leonheartmm
grey fox. controlling or kicking a being's ass means you have power OVER him. the spear killed jesus who was supposedly part of yahweh{perhaps a lesser part than lucifer etc} and above most endless and spectar couldnt do crap against it. thotu only destroyed the 616 universe and eternity infinite and the tribunal. that was the entire extent of its power it did not affect any1 beyond the scope of the universe like adam warlock therefore it cant give you GOD hood just reletive godhood.

jgiant
isn't the gl ring suppose to be the ultimate weapon...

leonheartmm
its only said to be the ultimate weapon but its really quite ordinary.

Deathstroke
isn't the Sword of Superman pretty powerful?

badabing
Adamantium claws.

Tony Stark
Ben J. Grimm's HEART but of course...

badabing
^^^I am joking^^^

Superherovandal
Spear of Destiny. Basically makes you completely invulnerable to all of the other weapons and can kill anyone.

badabing
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Spear of Destiny. Basically makes you completely invulnerable to all of the other weapons and can kill anyone.
Good call. yes

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Superherovandal

i wonder if the ulitimate nulifier can kill some one weilding the spear.

Superherovandal
no the spear would protect it. i mean if it could protect someone from the Spectre it would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.