Good vs Bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Megaman
Samus
Terry Bogard
Red XIII
Killik

VS.

Ganondorf
Nemesis
Vega
Shadow the Hedgehog
Earthquake

MadMel
a very random bunch yes

IcePunk
I wouldnt say Shadow is bad sad

Tallis
I don't know. team Bad seems to have more heavy hitters. I mean I doubt anyone on the good team could keep up with shadow, and ganondorf and Nemisis will be pretty tough to beat, especially however in Ganondorfs case.

1021kid
that is true but everyone on the good team( not kilik thou) are great hitters to but red XIII is the strongest i think

Scorpion_Master
Samus, Megaman and Terry thats a pretty thought team... ill think they have some problem with Shadow and Ganondorf

Btw who is Red XIII and Earthquake?

Hoshi
earthquake is the fat guy with a chain in samurai s , red XIII is the "lion" with a tail in fire from Final Fantasy 7

Psyquis52
Consider Samus with all her upgrades and Megaman with rush.
I'm not necessarily saying Shadow is bad, but he is confused so let's say Ganondorf tricked him.
Nobody has to keep up with Shadow, they just have to hit him.

Sides, I think Samus can take Nemesis.

Tallis
Originally posted by 1021kid
that is true but everyone on the good team( not kilik thou) are great hitters to but red XIII is the strongest i think

Kilik is probably, their best hope at defeating the bad team. He's the only one with a Holy weapon, which should do lots of damage to Ganondorf

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Tallis
Kilik is probably, their best hope at defeating the bad team. He's the only one with a Holy weapon, which should do lots of damage to Ganondorf

Didn't think about that. I just thought it would be interesting to pit him up against the likes of Earthquake.

Blaxican_Hydra
Samus takes off her armour slowly and sensualy, creating a distraction for good team to WTFpwn the bad team.

Psyquis52
Nice. stick out tongue

1021kid
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Samus takes off her armour slowly and sensualy, creating a distraction for good team to WTFpwn the bad team. thats what im talking lol

Blaxican_Hydra
Yeah dude, I would be a bystander man..watching...that would be retty awsome though, and its full-proof.

shin_remy
What version of Megaman is this?

if this is the latest version of him he is perhaps the strongest of them all!!

serious! no expression

IcePunk
Originally posted by shin_remy
What version of Megaman is this?

if this is the latest version of him he is perhaps the strongest of them all!!

serious! no expression
Megaman is Megaman X is X stick out tongue

Blaxican Style
Megaman wil also be mesmerized by Samus. So its irrelevent.

bean_machine
None of the good guys have what it takes to bring down the mighty Ganondorf. Muahahahahahahahaha.

1021kid
Originally posted by bean_machine
None of the good guys have what it takes to bring down the mighty Ganondorf. Muahahahahahahahaha. youre kiddin right becuse if not im a little confused What the f**k?

bean_machine
Originally posted by 1021kid
youre kiddin right becuse if not im a little confused What the f**k?

Do not underestimate the power of the mighty Ganondorf. he is invincible and the only things that can take him down are the silver/light arrows and the master sword. I still question whether the Master sword can actually finish him off tho.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Megaman wil also be mesmerized by Samus. So its irrelevent.

You got to be kidding me

It is said that Megaman could destroy the world in some topics

stop talk nonsense please if don't know anything

shiit

Acrosurge
Originally posted by shin_remy
You got to be kidding me

It is said that Megaman could destroy the world in some topics

stop talk nonsense please if don't know anything

shiit Fact: X (not Mega Man) has the power to contain planet destroying force. His ability to destroy planets is theoretical. Many of X's later arch foes have the ability to destroy planets and reshape reality.

Mega Man has no foes anywhere near X's level, however he has demonstrated the greatest physical strength of any character on either of the lists for this thread.

And as for his reaction to Samus, Mega Man is a robot with the innocence of a ten year old. He wouldn't be "affected" by her in any way. *shrugs*

shin_remy
thanx Acrosurge smile

BlackMageSamura
if that dude has is holy weps the red has knights of the round

PWN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.