Superman Fanboys Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Olympian
Who takes this?

Soujaboy
Well niether never lose so I guess it's a stalemate

grey fox
Fanboy's , they can warp the very universe through sheer force of belief.

Psyquis52
Superman starts a cult and serves them all "funny" Kool Aid.

The_Olympian
HAHAHAHAHA I'm glad I started this..

AJ4LIFE
fanboys takes it

willRules
They don't fight him, they mate with him....................

Mr. Valentine
oh sweet mother of jesus! sick sick sick i can picture it now. fat middle aged men gang-banging superman.... lois can watch sick
thank you for that comment will, you gave me a wonderful no expression mental picture

willRules
laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
oh sweet mother of jesus! sick sick sick i can picture it now. fat middle aged men gang-banging superman.... lois can watch sick
thank you for that comment will, you gave me a wonderful no expression mental picture

Man !!! I ATE not long ago ...thanks.

Mr. Valentine
its not my fault...sad blame will, he was the one that made me think about that. my mind is tarnished with the dirtyness

grey fox
Meh see ya guy's later , i'm gonna have another spin on Onimusha....

Mr. Valentine
cya, have fun fox big grin

Thanos_6383
Oy.the horror of that thought.Ugh

willRules
its not my fault...sad blame will, he was the one that made me think about that. my mind is tarnished with the dirtyness

Its what superman fan-boys do. The quicker we face this harsh truth the better prepared we are to putting superman fan-boys down, permanently

Jabba the Hutt
Superman uses his class 100 quintillion strength, ability to break through time and dimensions, and his ability to fuse with Kimsent to DESTROY THE FANBOY UNIVERSE!!!.

AJ4LIFE
val u r wierdo u eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Mr. Valentine
says the man posting naked pictures of comic characters which digi had to edit stick out tongue.. blame will he gave me think about it...

grey fox
says the man posting naked pictures of comic characters which digi had to edit stick out tongue.. blame will he gave me think about it...

Were they female characters ?

Mr. Valentine
yes, but some of them looked like men

grey fox
yes, but some of them looked like men

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the butt sex , the evils of butt sex......

Sorry i hate yaoi .......

But posting female pictures is thumb up by me.

Mr. Valentine
Lol, see now i have a secret weapon to use against you incase we ever debate....just refer to lots of butt sex lol stick out tongue

grey fox
Lol, see now i have a secret weapon to use against you incase we ever debate....just refer to lots of butt sex lol stick out tongue

Evil , evil bastard....laughing

Mr. Valentine
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA evil face evil face evil face laughing out loud laughing out loud

AJ4LIFE
yes thye were girls
dam right look at hot gril thing i might have some still on there

Mr. Valentine
no, there was that one that looked like a man! it was uuuuuuuuuugly

superkronick92
superman will you sign my vintage piece of kryptonite..........................................oops

marvelprince
Fanboyism isn't something that should be taken so lightly. They mess up characters, annoy the hell out of you and steal your jobs. So please guys, spade and neuter your fanboys

marvelprince
Fanboyism isn't something that should be taken so lightly. They mess up characters, annoy the hell out of you and steal your jobs. So please guys, spade and neuter your fanboys

Soujaboy
I just cant stand the way superman is written. One minute he's class 1oo strength the next hes class 300 cabbilliontrillion Chicatons.

Im having trouble using the Gimp program, can someone help me?

Soleran
yeah but thats not the fanboys faults for Superman's varying power lvl's its the writers. As snoopdog saya "he just reads the comics, they write them."

AJ4LIFE
no, there was that one that looked like a man! it was uuuuuuuuuugly it was yor mother

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
it was yor mother

laughing

Uncalled for , yet funny nonetheless

Thunderstrike
If Superman fights his fanboys, won't he lose what powers him? They've all got brass idols of him in their closets.

The_Olympian
no, they'd probably just route for him to beat them

"What!? He's not a fictional Charicter, he can transend the boudries of the comic realm by using his heat vision to burn through the pages! He COULD beat us!!!"

Jabba the Hutt
What thread are thee naked characters in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.