Kit Fisto vs. Ki-Adi-Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Who wins this battle?

(I searched and it wasnt there!)

hord06
Ki Adi was simply no warrior. He struggled terribly with Grievous, he got owned by a bunch of clone troopers, and he wasn't even caught by surprise like Aayla was or the other jedi that got killed by clones. He isn't even very impressive in the EU at all. He is much more of a diplomat and peace keeper.

kamikz
Thing is that his death was more impressive than Aayla's, I mean, Ki-Adi was rushing right into a battle, Aayla was just walking around. Still Ki-Adi sensed it and turned around, and he was indeed caugh with surprise. (Just because the clones stopped doesen't mean they are gonna fire at him, they could simply be aiming behind him...) Too many possibilitys......But Kit pwns him.

hord06
Actually Ki turned around to call his clone troopers and then knew something was wrong when they weren't following his orders.

kamikz
He called them first, then he ran with his sword above his head. Then he turned around to see that they had stopped and they started firing.

hord06
Oh right, my bad.

jollyjim311
Kit, he's shown us more impressive combat ability in EU.

DePWNZOR
Kit sucks. He lasted about 3 seconds against Palpatine. Ki-adi may have lost against Grievous, but so did Kit. Therefor Mundi is better.

Revolver Ocelot
I like Mundi better, but Kit is the better fighter.

Blaxican_Hydra
Yeah Mundi was pretty awsome.

kamikz
Originally posted by DePWNZOR
Kit sucks. He lasted about 3 seconds against Palpatine. Ki-adi may have lost against Grievous, but so did Kit. Therefor Mundi is better.

When did Kit loose to Grievous?

darthsith19
I say Mundi wins. Overall Kit's probably the stronger Jedi, but Mundi uses Makashi, which excels in dueling, and Kit uses Shii-Cho, which I don't think is a very good form for dueling (right?).

Revolver Ocelot
I thought he used Shien.

Anyways, not sure if you guys have noticed, but Mundi is the only Jedi in the films that talks besides Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Mace, Yoda, Anakin and Luke.

Jonathan Mark
*gasp* Cone head talks!

Tarvos
I'd say Mundi.

And DS, Shii-Cho is fair in dueling, if I recall correctly, but Makashi is better.

cstrifec
Originally posted by darthsith19
I say Mundi wins. Overall Kit's probably the stronger Jedi, but Mundi uses Makashi, which excels in dueling, and Kit uses Shii-Cho, which I don't think is a very good form for dueling (right?).

What about Jocastu Nu. And all of those younglings.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
I thought he used Shien.

Anyways, not sure if you guys have noticed, but Mundi is the only Jedi in the films that talks besides Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Mace, Yoda, Anakin and Luke.

No, Shaak Ti talks (if you include deleted scenes) and Plo talks.

" I concur Master Kenobi should go." - Ki-Adi Mundi
"I agree." - Yoda
"I" - Plo Koon
"I" - Mace Windu

Tarvos
Yeah... In that deleted scene, notice that Grievous is caressing Shaak Ti's tentacles?

And I didn't notice Plo Koon's voice.... What does it sound like?

kamikz

Where is this said, Wikipedia?

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Where is this said, Wikipedia?
Which bit?

Tarvos
Is any of it from Wiki?

PurpleSaber

Originally posted by DePWNZOR

Shhhh. You guys better not say these things. Medvock is gonna have a tantrum, and raise hell about sensing emotion and unlimited vertabrae.

Rampant ox
^ laughing laughing

Council#13
laughing out loud

((The_Anomaly))
No, Shaak Ti talks (if you include deleted scenes) and Plo talks.

" I concur Master Kenobi should go." - Ki-Adi Mundi
"I agree." - Yoda
"I" - Plo Koon
"I" - Mace Windu

lol, he says the smallest word possible in the English language that can be used on its own (as you cant just say 'a' by itself)

Go Koon! lol

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Shhhh. You guys better not say these things. Medvock is gonna have a tantrum, and raise hell about sensing emotion and unlimited vertabrae.

laughing

darthsith19
Originally posted by Tarvos
Is any of it from Wiki?
Hmm, the part about form 1 being bad at dueling might be, but I can't find any of that stuff there, so I guess not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.