captain marvel [D.C] vs juggernaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
who will win takes place in new york
no prep
classic juggernaught
plz no chucking into space lets get a actual win plz, unless its imposible for him to be knocked out

Soleran
Ok BFR Captain Marvel sends Juggernaut to the sun or perhaps his magic will hurt Him in any event , bfr for Captain Marvel's win.

AJ4LIFE
well i edited it now so discuss people

Mr. Valentine
it is impossible for him to be knocked out. So BFR or mind rape is the only way to be beat him really

badabing
I wonder, how powerful is Shazam's magic? Could it possibly counter Cyttorak? I don't know if there has been enough Captain Marvel/Shazam comics recently that show the full power of Shazam.

AJ4LIFE
well we will see wat other people think

badabing
I'm thinking Cap would have a better chance than Supes because of his magic. I'm assuming that Cap = Supes in strength, speed and endurance. At least that's how DC seems to portray him.

AJ4LIFE
i not sure who would win

Soujaboy
What the **** is up with this BFR shit? I mean who the **** is really going to get close enough to Juggernaut that he can knock them the **** out? It really makes no since, anyways Juggernaut wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.