Namor vs. Hercules (on land)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Namor is fresh out of the water

fight take place on land..

who wins ?

Thunderstrike
Fresh out of water these two are evenly matched. I'd say slight edge to Herc though.

The_Olympian
eventually Hercules takes it, doesn't he?

Is there water ANYWHERE to be seen?

Betageuze
namor fresh out of water

no water in sight.... for the whole fight...

snoopdogg
Namor is considered to be able to lift up to 100 tons while in contact with water.

Even in the water Herc. has lifted a object that Namor could not. So on land Namor is not as strong as Herc. either so I say Herc. 7/10.

inamilist
Namor has those weird zapping abilities... maybe those give him an advantage...

can herc fly?

Betageuze
no herc cannot fly

he has very powerful legs (but not as powerful than hulk legs)

he can make jumps... but he cannot fly....

thats are my infos...

inamilist
im going to say namor 6/10 because of mobility and zapping

He'll have trouble in close to herc, but should be able to win with his smarts smile and the speed thing is a HUGE advantage

snoopdogg
Originally posted by inamilist
im going to say namor 6/10 because of mobility and zapping

He'll have trouble in close to herc, but should be able to win with his smarts smile and the speed thing is a HUGE advantage For some reason I don't think zapping is gonna hurt Hercules. But Olympian would be able to answer that.

I don't think Namors flight ability is gonna be a advantage unless Namor tries to run away.

Milkie
They fought before and Namor went into the water and it still made no difference if i can recall. I was a stalemate basically.

The_Olympian
Hercules wins this

inamilist
Originally posted by snoopdogg
For some reason I don't think zapping is gonna hurt Hercules. But Olympian would be able to answer that.

I don't think Namors flight ability is gonna be a advantage unless Namor tries to run away.

i think you are underestimating mobility and speed here

Namor gets to set the pace of the fight from the beginning and can easily escape from a situation that starts to go awry

It'll also let him get at Herc from angles that are difficult to defend from, like above and behind

Even if the zapping powers aren't effective, he is still strong and tough enough to trade lots of blows with herc

No flying, its Hercules with a considerable majority though, from my understanding that is

Milkie
Originally posted by inamilist
i think you are underestimating mobility and speed here

Namor gets to set the pace of the fight from the beginning and can easily escape from a situation that starts to go awry

It'll also let him get at Herc from angles that are difficult to defend from, like above and behind

Even if the zapping powers aren't effective, he is still strong and tough enough to trade lots of blows with herc

No flying, its Hercules with a considerable majority though, from my understanding that is

If I can recall Hercules threw a huge rock at Namor when he flew... and hit him...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Milkie
If I can recall Hercules threw a huge rock at Namor when he flew... and hit him... Good point. Flight isn't gonna be a advantage.

badabing
How fast can Namor fly?

Milkie
I forgot.

It might be 65 mph or Sound Barrier Breaking

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Milkie
I forgot.

It might be 65 mph or Sound Barrier Breaking I know he's not sound barrier breaking.

I'd say around 100MPH or so.

Milkie
He was able to keep up with some WWII Fighters so around 400 to 500 mph. No WWII Fighter broke the sound barrier. But he might be able to Fresh out the lake.

Thunderstrike
Uh, Mach 5 anyone? He's damn fast.

S.S
Namor with the black costume makes it very close 5/5 for each.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Uh, Mach 5 anyone? He's damn fast. Your saying Namor can fly 3850 mph?

WWII planes rarely topped 200MPH I think.

S.S
Your saying Namor can fly 3850 mph?

namor can go that fast maybe faster.........

Milkie
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Uh, Mach 5 anyone? He's damn fast.

Dude... Mach 1 is 761 MPH... Mach 5 is WAY beyond that. He is not Superman...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by S.S
namor can go that fast maybe faster......... I need to see a scan of Namor flying over 200 mph.

Where is Darkcrawler?

Milkie
Your saying Namor can fly 3850 mph?

No, P-51's went 437

S.S
I need to see a scan of Namor flying over 200 mph.

Where is Darkcrawler?
Exactly wait till he shows....... wink
He's crazy fast he flew herc all the way from newyork to california in a few panels.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by S.S
Exactly wait till he shows....... wink
He's crazy fast he flew herc all the way from newyork to california in a few panels. Panels are not a good way to measure speed. Narration or actually numbers.

Milkie
Oh wait he is faster. He was 11 years old when he was keeping up with WWII Fighters. But he still got owned by a rock when he was much older

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.