Alex Ross Vs. Gabrielle Del'Otto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Olympian
Or is there a better matchup?

I just really liked the art in Secret Wars (the new one)

Black Adam
Ahh don't make me choose.

there both great artist.

Tron
This is more suited for the Comic Books Forum.

Lucid Lui
Both are very good artists. I'm liking Del'Otto's stuff more at the moment though.

Validus
I like Ross better on the virtue of getting things out on time.

CaptainStoic
I like Ross' work, but I don't really like Ross' personality... his ego is probably bigger than DC and Marvel combined. He reminds me of Bart Sears. <== What an a**hole!

Thunderstrike
Have you met him or something Stoic?

The_Olympian
I've heard hes' an arse face as well..

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Have you met him or something Stoic?

Yea I met them both, at seperate conventions, and to tell the truth, I think that Alex Ross is the bigger dick. When I met Bart Sears there was this guy who presented him with sketches that were out of this world, do you know what he told him? He said that he had seen better sketches done by 5th graders, and proceeded to tell him that if he ever wanted a chance to get into the industry, hed better go to school. Which is toal bullshit, have you ever seen Sam Keiths artwork? ewww! and he was hired because of his crummy doodles that he made while working for the post office. So imagine how bad Ross is. All I can say is, Mr. Egoman loses to him 10/10 times. Jim Lee!!! Now that's a cool guy.

willRules
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Jim Lee!!! Now that's a cool guy.

clap

who?-kid
Somebody who can draw as beautiful as Ross, can be a jerk. I don't care, I don't have to live with him, I only have to admire his work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.