Onaga vs. Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
throwing away all of the plot devices it takes to get rid of Ganon, who takes this by shear power. Onaga The Dragon king, from mortal kombat, or Ganondorf Dragmire The Gerudo King, from the legend of Zelda

1021kid
i have to go with ganondorf on this one

Tallis
Don;t under estimate the Dragon King

kamikz
What can the dragon king do?

1021kid
Originally posted by Tallis
Don;t under estimate the Dragon King i was not under estimateing dragon im just going with gannon

Kaithen
i would say gannondorf at this one, but please explain that other thing.... :P

Tallis
The Dragon King was once the 1st Lord of Out World. He was able to defeat the deadly alliance, and raiden at the same time. And when ALL the heroes went to fight him He killed them all and ressurected them as his slaves.

thegmeister53
I'd love to see them fight with Ganondorf in his Ganon form. big grin

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Tallis
The Dragon King was once the 1st Lord of Out World. He was able to defeat the deadly alliance, and raiden at the same time. And when ALL the heroes went to fight him He killed them all and ressurected them as his slaves.

Yeah, Raiden, Quan Chi and Shang Tsung all hit him with everything they had and he just shrugged it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.