Tattoos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
http://www.impactlab.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8025&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Remember kiddies, the tattoos you get today will still be around when you're in your 90's. Make sure you get something that will still look good in the nursing home when you're 90.

So you can impress all the hot babes that like to hang out at nursing homes.

Vinny Valentine
Stop making threads !!!

Fer **** Sakes.

BlackSunshine
do you have tattoos???

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Stop making threads !!!

Fer **** Sakes.
Took the words right out of my mouth... I love you

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Took the word right out of my mouth... I love you

mine as well

vinny you just made amends for earlier

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
do you have tattoos???

no not yet anyway but. i imagined that people who got tattoos and they live till 90? not a good sight.

Ronny
I have 5000000 bizillion eek!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Ronny
I have 5000000 bizillion eek!

Condoms?

Sex Toys?

Sperm?

Ronny
Sex Toys cry

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
http://www.impactlab.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8025&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Remember kiddies, the tattoos you get today will still be around when you're in your 90's. Make sure you get something that will still look good in the nursing home when you're 90.

i hope i make to 90 yrs old...

ROYALGUARD
you dont want that because its hard being 90s and weak

LanceWindu
no not yet anyway but. i imagined that people who got tattoos and they live till 90? not a good sight.

What's it ****ing matter? If you get a tattoo it's a big decision to make sure it's something you will always want. It's not there for someone else, it's there for you, nothing to impress people with.

I have tattoos and I am getting more, I don't care how I'll look with them when I am old because each tattoo I get represents something in my life, like mementos.

Mišt
Damn, those blacklight ones are awesome!

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
How cool though, you can hide them when you dont want them seen...although if you do want them seen, you have to carry a pocket blacklight torch or somethingerm

LanceWindu

Mišt
Yeah some of those pics you can see the scar underneath the light sick How much more expensive is it than normal ones?

LanceWindu

Mišt
Bastard..sneaky2 Can you get different coloured blacklight ones or are they all blue?confused

LanceWindu

Mišt
Yeah but you can get orange or green or yellow and stuff uv paintcry

Orange flames would be tight asssmokin'

LanceWindu

Mišt
Too lazymhm I'll just buy some uv paint and paint stuff on me instead.

K.Diddy

I have a tattoo of a japanese symbol on my right arm,I got it beacuse I wanted it,it's the only one I have and I dont regret it,stop trying to be tough and talkling shit,you know nothing about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.