Batman/The Punisher vs Daredevil/Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. fight takes place in Gotham at night, and they do not know where eachother are.

bloodlust: on

Bats has his normal arsenal, batarangs, minimines, gas capsules, grapple gun, sonics ect.

Punisher has an M16A2 assault rifle w/ extra clips and M203 grenade launcher attatched to the bottom, and dual Colt .45's

DD has his billy club and the Cap's got the shield.

who wins??

AcousticDoc
Daredevil and Captain America. Batman and punisher wouldn't be able to work together and cause too much distraction for one another.

braz
how is that?

jrodslam
Punisher is the weak link here. Hes not given enough weapons in this fight. Hed hit nothing and run out of ammo. He cant match DD or Cap in h2h either. Bats could lose to either DD or Cap. The odds just arent in his favor much.

braz
Batman w/ his gadgets could take either DD or Cap IMO.

Marvel Boy
I think Batman and Punisher would work out away of beating the other two using their equipment. Daredevil would be the first to go and captain america can't dodge grenades and bullets all day.

braz
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
I think Batman and Punisher would work out away of beating the other two using their equipment. Daredevil would be the first to go and captain america can't dodge grenades and bullets all day.

yes

Tassadar
Punishers improperly armed, but if its bloodlusted he killes Daredevil and puts a 7.62 through Caps kneecap.
Its been stated whenever they fight that Punisher normally wont kill Daredevil, because hes an innocent, but he could easily have killed DD long before he had time to get close enough to get into h2h in most of their figts, and bats has always stalmated Cap when both are fresh, so how would Cap win without the ability to walk?

MrHeavySilence
Both would make interesting teams but Batman and Punisher have the upper hand. First of all, Gotham is Bruce's territory, he'd run circles around Cap and Dare Devil. Also realize that Dare Devil would be fairly easy to take out seeing as how Batman has sonic weapons. Meanwhile, Punisher holds Captain America off for an indisclosed amount of time. Then, with his awesome impersonation skills, Batman disguises himself as Dare Devil and gets around Captain America. He then, uses his sonic weapon again to temporarily distort Cap's hearing. Now with Cap unable to register the sound of incoming projectiles, Punisher swoops out of nowhere from behind and blows a hole in Cap with the M16.

braz
yea, Bats n Pun take this. n why is an M16 not "properly armed" whats wrong with that, those things are awesome.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Marvel Boy

You'd be surprised just how much Cap can dodge.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4650/avengersv123516rougher4bc9pw.th.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3294/avengersv123518rougher4et8sg.th.jpg

Also who said anything about the Frank having grenades? The thread starter only said he had a grenade launcher attached to his M-16, but he failed to give him any ammunition for it wink

braz
Originally posted by TheKahn

Also who said anything about the Frank having grenades? The thread starter only said he had a grenade launcher attached to his M-16, but he failed to give him any ammunition for it wink

ok he has 5 40mm grenades for the M203 grenade launcher...ssheesh

braz
Originally posted by TheKahn
You'd be surprised just how much Cap can dodge.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4650/avengersv123516rougher4bc9pw.th.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3294/avengersv123518rougher4et8sg.th.jpg

couldnt The Punisher just shoot the Cap, cuz his reflexes arent that good, are they? or is he really able to dodge (or cover up w/ shield) fully automatic fire from an M16 at 800 rounds/minutes..?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Daredevil and Captain America. Batman and punisher wouldn't be able to work together and cause too much distraction for one another.

This is a very good point....and the biggest disadvantage to this scenario. Punny and Bats have met before, and did not get along. Bats even told Punisher not to show is face in Gotham City ever again. This would be their downfall...however, if there is someway that Bats and Punisher can overcome their differences (which isn't likely), they should take this.
As much as I love Cap and Daredevil, Bats and Punny have the advantage. With this fight taking place in Gotham City, and Bats having his full weapons and Punisher having his arsenal of weapons, they just have too much on their side to lose...even without prep, Batman and Punisher should be able to pull this off, even if they don't like each other very much. With bloodlust on, Punisher will take down Daredevil; also Batman would deduce that Daredevil is "blind" and use that to his advantage. He would also use his sonics to disrupt DD's sensitive hearing, and take him out knowing that...Batman by himself would fight Cap to a standstill, but with Punisher helping him, they should be able to overwhelm Cap and take him down...
But, I could actually see it going either way, but I just think Bats and Punny have the slight edge....if they don't end up killing each other first!! smile

Nova Angel
Don't Forget that Cap Costume is made of Chain mil and Daredevil can reflect bullets right back at you with his billy club this fight goes to Cap and DD. And with Blood-lust Cap Will easily decapitate both with his shield.

Metalmanx
Cap and DD definitely have the advantage in this fight. They win the majority.

Tassadar
By improperly armed I meant he should have some grenades, an M60, and duel uzis, which is his heavy load
He and Batman still take this
And btw, chainmail doesnt even slow down a bullet from an M16, or a .45, and how many bullets can DD block with that club? not 5 at once I think....

roughrider
Originally posted by jrodslam
Punisher is the weak link here. Hes not given enough weapons in this fight. Hed hit nothing and run out of ammo. He cant match DD or Cap in h2h either. Bats could lose to either DD or Cap. The odds just arent in his favor much.

yes Daredevil and Captain America.

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
By improperly armed I meant he should have some grenades, an M60, and duel uzis, which is his heavy load
He and Batman still take this
And btw, chainmail doesnt even slow down a bullet from an M16, or a .45, and how many bullets can DD block with that club? not 5 at once I think....

yea, but i dont see how he could carry around an M60 and still be able to maneuver around real good cuz ammo for that thing would be a big issue.he'd have a chain of rounds comin out and i guess they could all go into a big backpack with like 200-300 rounds. w/e. but like i said, if thats the case, he wouldnt be able to move around that well. and yes, chain mail is nothing more than a cheap version of a kevlar vest. an M16 rifle round would go str8 through it. and yea, i know, ive seen comic scans of DD deflecting 1, maybe 2 bullets with his billy club, but a wall of about 15 5.56 * 45mm rifle rounds comin at u at 3000 feet per second....dont think so. Bats n Pun take this.

grey fox
Cap can block every single shot made by Punisher , he then decapitates Frank with it.

Daredevil can dodge anything batman throws , Batman (contrary to popular belief) CAN be heard by Daredevil . Anything else is a load of crap. Bat's has a heartbeat like any other man.

braz
Originally posted by grey fox

Daredevil can dodge anything batman throws , Batman (contrary to popular belief) CAN be heard by batman. anything else is a load of crap. Bat's has a heartbeat like any other man.

u mean Daredevil? wink big grin

jrodslam
Not sure if people know this, but DD is pretty familiar with Gotham and can make his way around the city pretty good. If we arent going to count the crossover, then i still say it doesnt matter considering DD can pick up on Punishers heart beat from 8 city blocks away. Like ive stated before, Pun just doesnt have enough ammo and weapons in this fight to be effective. Secondly, sonics arent a normal part of Bats arsenal. I beleive it all depends on who he fights, and this fight has no prep, so.....

Cap and DD win.

braz
Not sure if people know this, but DD is pretty familiar with Gotham and can make his way around the city pretty good. If we arent going to count the crossover, then i still say it doesnt matter considering DD can pick up on Punishers heart beat from 8 city blocks away. Like ive stated before, Pun just doesnt have enough ammo and weapons in this fight to be effective. Secondly, sonics arent a normal part of Bats arsenal. I beleive it all depends on who he fights, and this fight has no prep, so.....

Cap and DD win.

well, u do have a good point, DD would be able to point out Batman and Punisher's position immediately and be able to tell Cap too, so the advantage would be given to them alreeady. BUT i think even that with what Punisher's packin even in this fight, that DD would have a tough time dodgin everything Pun puts out at him. Like i said, 3000 fps rounds comin at u 20 at a time would give DD some trouble and thats just being logical. most likely at least one of those would hit him, unless DD can literally move as fast as a speeding bullet like the agents on the matrix. DD's gunna get hit and IMO Batman could take the Cap via gadgets cuz i think cap could take Bats in str8 h2h, but Batman has all kinds of toys in his belt that would give him the advantage. nerve and tear gas capsules, smoke bombs, flashbangs etc. it'd be a good fight, but Bats n Pun IMO take it 6/10. n btw, it doesnt matter if Batman has sonics as a regular in his normal equipment, i mentioned them specifically so he has them.

grey fox
Captain America can dodge anything that punisher throws at him.

http://img331.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00295fv.jpg

Within that scan are people who are better equipped and have more rounds then the punisher ...and still failing.

braz

Within that scan are people who are better equipped and have more rounds then the punisher ...and still failing.

impressive. no expression

grey fox
Damn straight.

braz
Batman and The Punisher still win though.

grey fox
How.

braz
well, like i said, if its Batman vs Captain America, then Batman would eventually win via his gadgets, because the cap is obviously the physical superior between the two via SSS. Bats could probably keep up w/ him a short time h2h wise, cuz of Caps superior strength/stamina/reflexes that he got from the super soldier serum. then Batman throws either a nerve or tear gas capsule, flashbang smoke grenade w/e hes got with him which would distort Cap n leave him vulnerable and open for a few good hits for Bats to get in and beat him. maybe Bats does a nerve strike on em' or somthing. and then The Punisher blasts DD with his M16. but, ok, if the matchups were switched around, Bats vs DD n Cap vs Punny, Batman takes down DD with a sonic, stuns him, and finishes him, and The Punisher holds his own against the Cap long enough for batman to come in and double team him and get the win.

Tassadar

Yes they have more bullets, but Punisher is BETTER with his bullets, and their is still no answer to Batman throwing a gas grenade at Cap and DD

grey fox
Yes their is , DD hitting the gas grenade straight back at them .

Also , i doubt a Vietnam vet who regularly kills punks and gangsters compares to shield agents.

jgiant
yeah....i would have to give it to pun n bats...it would be close no doubt...

King KAM
Yes their is , DD hitting the gas grenade straight back at them .

Also , i doubt a Vietnam vet who regularly kills punks and gangsters compares to shield agents. yea, but it seem no matter how many shots cap dodges and blocks....when pun shoots....he's dead....

bullshit

MrHeavySilence

Cap and DD win.

But he's not going to pick up Batman's heartbeat.

JLA Issue #1

Superman: "Strange. I didn't hear your heartbeat."
Batman: "Gadget worked."

Who, by the way, will sonically destroy Dare Devil. Then its Captain America versus Punisher and Batman, who will diguise himself as Dare Devil, and then sonically impair Captain America for Punisher to wreck him.

GodofThunder
DD and Cap take this one sorry...how the hell is the punishers bullets goin to do anything at all to cap a matter a fact without prep i got cap beatin the both of them single handed

GodofThunder
he is in just a different league

King KAM
Originally posted by GodofThunder
he is in just a different league HELL YEAH!

jgiant
pun has faced off with cap before and he did farily well...granted in one of their meetings cap wasn't fighting at full potential but it still proves that frank can hang with him...

King KAM
Originally posted by jgiant
pun has faced off with cap before and he did farily well...granted in one of their meetings cap wasn't fighting at full potential but it still proves that frank can hang with him... no it doesnt...it proves frank got lucky....

jgiant
Originally posted by King KAM
no it doesnt...it proves frank got lucky.... naw...frank is just that damn good...

King KAM
naw...frank is just that damn good... no hes not, hes out of practice, and nowhere near cap in h2h.....thats just fuggin rediculous

jrodslam
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
But he's not going to pick up Batman's heartbeat.

JLA Issue #1

Superman: "Strange. I didn't hear your heartbeat."
Batman: "Gadget worked."

Who, by the way, will sonically destroy Dare Devil. Then its Captain America versus Punisher and Batman, who will diguise himself as Dare Devil, and then sonically impair Captain America for Punisher to wreck him.

big grin
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/3084/batmandaredevilpg026gz.th.jpg

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/8126/236lw.th.jpg

Batman pulling the sonic may or may not happen. If he fights Cap, its not likely hed pull it. If we're counting crossovers here, Daredevil would know Bats may pull a sonic and hed most likely fight Punisher anyways considering their history together. No matter who Pun faces, he loses. He just doesnt have enough ammo to be effective.

jgiant
no hes not, hes out of practice, and nowhere near cap in h2h.....thats just fuggin rediculous Out of practice? Frank can beat nearly any human h2h...he has taken on dd, beat up bullseye, and taken on peak level humans, one hitman (shown on the pun respect thread) pun took on himself h2h...not saying he would beat cap, but cap would know he was in a fight...

jrodslam
Out of practice? Frank can beat nearly any human h2h...he has taken on dd, beat up bullseye, and taken on peak level humans, one hitman (shown on the pun respect thread) pun took on himself h2h...not saying he would beat cap, but cap would know he was in a fight...

I agree. But you gotta admit that hes not quite on their level skill wise. Pun is probably the toughest and will last a while, but thats only until Cap or DD really decides to end the fight quickly.

braz
DD and the Cap are obviously the physical superiors, but Bats n Punisher have more equipment with them like high-tech gadgets and conventional weapons which would give them the edge.

King KAM

braz

on ur period again? laughing

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
DD and the Cap are obviously the physical superiors, but Bats n Punisher have more equipment with them like high-tech gadgets and conventional weapons which would give them the edge.

More equipment, but noting that would be effective save for the sonics IF Bats uses it. Bats and Pun dont have and edge here. The sonic is what allows them to even contend considering Bats will be fighting both Cap and DD alone. Punisher shoots and hits nothing. Then he gets whooped by DD.

King KAM
Originally posted by braz
on ur period again? laughing no im on yours.....

braz
More equipment, but noting that would be effective save for the sonics IF Bats uses it. Bats and Pun dont have and edge here. The sonic is what allows them to even contend considering Bats will be fighting both Cap and DD alone. Punisher shoots and hits nothing. Then he gets whooped by DD.

idunno, either way it'd be a close fight.

braz
no im on yours.....

What the f**k?

Nightstick
I think everyone is counting Castle out to soon, not only can he contend with any of the other three in H2H combat, but he has also shown the ability to shoot the likes of Daredevil and Spider-man. Not to mention the ability to knock caps sheild out of the air and blow DD billy clubs in half after they have been thrown. Not to mention if they are in goofy bloodlust mode he is likely to just let Bats distract them while goes to the nearest convinience store and makes a bomb that takes out the entire neighborhood.

batdude123
I think that this fight should potentially go to Batman and the Punisher. In my opinion, the best match-ups would be to put Batman against Captain America and to put Punisher up against Daredevil. I think that eventually, Batman would put Captain down via gadgets. Punisher and Daredevil would be a great fight and I don't think many people realize this. I realize that Daredevil was trained by stick and he knows martial arts, blah blah blah... anyways, the Punisher has a lot more experience than Daredevil. He's had military training for years. In comics, Punisher and Daredevil have had many very good fights. Punisher has won some, and Daredevil has won some. I believe that Daredevil would more than likely win the majority in straight up h2h, but with all of Punisher's weapons, I don't see Daredevil winning that much of the time. Yes, I realize that Daredevil is a master at dodging bullets, and does so with ease, but in this fight, the Punisher has a grenade launcher. I don't see Daredevil dodging grenades all day long at least not the nearby explosion. He may dodge the initial contact from the grenades, but he would still be affected by the explosion afterward. This would be a good fight but I think that Batman could take Cap out 8/10 via the gadgets, and the Punisher and Daredevil fight would last a good long while. I think that Batman could put down Captain before Daredevil could put down Frank. From there, Batman and Frank could easily take him via double-teaming him. Punisher and Batman take this fight 7/10.

Chad_Castle
Honestly, telling people that Daredevil can easily whip Castle... I am friggin' offended that you would rate a second-rate Spider-man that high.How can you say that there is not enough ammo! Punisher needs ten bullets for DD and thirty for Cap.DD CANNOT DODGE BULLETS!Here is some info on Punisher!
The Punisher is a thoroughly seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. A former U.S. Marine Captain with a distinguished combat record, Castle underwent sniper and recon training while in the Corps.He also received SEAL (Sea, Air, Land), UDT (Underwater Demolition Team), and LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol)training.
Frank is well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat,his styles of choice being Ninjutsu,Shorin-Ryu,Hwarangdo and Chin Na,as well as unarmed combat training received in the military.He is an exceptional knife fighter who carries up to 3 or 4 different types of edged weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.