ROTS Anakin versus ROTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
1. Space battle
2. Fist fight
3. Lightsaber duel

Rampant ox
I think that Anakin would win the space battle and the lightsaber duel but Luke would win the the fist fight.

zephiel7
Why would you say Anakin wins the saber duel? Remember that Luke did defeat Darth Vader in a saber duel.

Anakin has the bigger frame, so I am tempted to say he wins the fist fight. However Luke did outmuscle Vader in ROTJ. Luke probably wins the fist fight too.

The space battle, definately Anakin. He seems to have this thing with spaceships, including the incredibly stupid feats he pulled off in TPM.

Rampant ox
I think that we can all agree that Anakin would win the space battle. So there is no need to comment on that.
I think that Luke wins the fist fight because in the movies he seems incredibly athletic with all his flips. Im not saying that Anakin isnt physically strong but I think Luke would pull it off. And at the end of ROTJ you did see Luke dragging the full weight of Vader along.
The saber duel I gave to Anakin because he is extremely fast and has had proper saber training. Luke has had a quick bit of training with Yoda which doesnt account for much. Plus Luke bet Vader for two reasons. Firstly Vader was in his big clunky suit which limits his movements greatly. Secondly I dont think Vader was going all out. I think he still thought that Luke would join him so they could overthrow the emperor.

Janus Marius
Anakin WTFdestroys Luke in all of these.

Blaxican_Hydra
Anakin takes off his belt and delivers some fatherly discipline.

PurpleSaber
I say Anakin wins all of them.

tdtd
Yup Anakin wins all of these.

Tarvos
Yep. His fairly great Force Powers have probably developed far beyond Luke at this point. In piloting, Anakin excels beyond Luke as well, and in a saber match, he obviously pwns him.

So yer, Anakin wins them all.

Council#13
Anakin had a much more extensive teaching on saber combat, and was also probably more advanced in hand-to-hand combat. In a space battle however, Anakin will undoubtedly defeat Luke, being perhaps the finest pilot of all time.

DarthRevan1963
Anakin Kicks Lukes ass In every Battle

IKC
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Anakin WTFdestroys Luke in all of these.

darthsith19
Originally posted by zephiel7
1. Space battle
2. Fist fight
3. Lightsaber duel

1. Anakin was the best star pilot in the galaxy. Luke was quite a good pilot (according to Obi-Wan) but not the best. Anakin wins.

2. Anakin, easily. Did you se how strong he is in ROTS when he had his shirt off? Luke's not that strong.

3. Anakin wins. He's like twice as fast and he killed Dooku, who'd pwn Luke.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by darthsith19
2. Anakin, easily. Did you se how strong he is in ROTS when he had his shirt off? Luke's not that strong.
laughing true true

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Anakin takes off his belt and delivers some fatherly discipline. laughing

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by darthsith19

And you were paying attention to these kind of details?

tdtd
Who WASNT?

Tarvos
Me... ermm

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by tdtd
Who WASNT?

Hayden Christian's chest muscles are not something I am generally interested in... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now Padme...

tdtd
They're non existent.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Hayden Christian's chest muscles are not something I am generally interested in... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now Padme...

What chest muscles?

Janus Marius
I thought those were too firm to be breasts....

tdtd
I wonder how much ANakin could bench. I bet I could spear him...

Janus Marius
Before or after he caves your skull in with his mechanical arm?

Tarvos
Has this turned into the "Anakin's body" thread?

Janus Marius
Oh yes.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9909/alladream2gu.png

Tarvos
He looks unusually strange in that picture.

Janus Marius
How so?

tdtd
He has no arms

darthsith19
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
And you were paying attention to these kind of details?
Kinda hard to miss.

zephiel7
Before or after he caves your skull in with his mechanical arm?

Meh, mechanical arms are overrated. My 98 year old grandma can bench press more than him.

Tarvos
How so?

It's Hayden Christensen in bed with Natalie Portman with a mechanical arm and unusually slick hair.

tdtd
I meant he has no definition on his arms.

Stefanos
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Anakin takes off his belt and delivers some fatherly discipline.
Anakin: *takes off his belt*
*Anakin's pants fall down*
Luke: "Ooopppps! Dad took off his belt! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" laughing
Anakin: (standing there in his underwear) "Ohh AHH!"
Luke: *takes advantage of Anakin's embarrassment and chops him to pieces*

In that scenario, Luke would win after Anakin got embarrassed.

RE: Blaxican
Yep. I'm a witty, hilarious mother****er.

Lord Lucien
In three years you amassed 20,000 posts. That's both bad, and wrong. Like killing people. There should be a new word to describe killing. Wrong-bad. Or, badong. That's it. Killing is badong.

And so are you, Blax. Very, very badong.

Rebel95
anakin completely destroys luke in all of these. did you not see anakin in rots? he's ripped so he'd definitely win the fist fight, the other two fights are kinda obvious

Lord Lucien
To be fair, RotJ Luke legitimately defeated Darth "80%-of-Palpatine" Vader, so the guy's got The Right Stuff.

moggo09
i did'nt heard about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.