Sabretooth Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
Sabretooth doesn't have his adamantium and Black Panther has his usual equipment. Fight takes place in the amazon jungle.

joesha28
With physical attributes Sabretooth shld win. But T'chala can never be underestimated. He shoved Logan like nothing. His h2h skill is very good. not to say his thinking skill too. BP wins 7/10.

Marvel Boy
What is the equipment and weapons that black panther has? i can't remember some of them

Marvel Boy
i think panther could win this match with his hunting skills and vibranuim equipment. if black panther gets a few crucial hits in there i think sabre will go down

riceroost
Sabretooth should destroy Black Panther. He is just as fast, has a healing factor almost as good as Wolverine's, he has about as much fighting experience as Wolverine, plus he is way stronger than Panther. He can probably lift around 5-10 tons. Sabretooth grabs Panther's head and twists it off.

King_Mungi
Black Panther did kill Sabertooth in House of M.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Black Panther did kill Sabertooth in House of M.

... because that's relevant.

Creed would walk all over BP.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... because that's relevant.

Creed would walk all over BP.

No it shows with prep and skill he can overcome someone "stronger" than him.

jinzin
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
i think panther could win this match with his hunting skills and vibranuim equipment. if black panther gets a few crucial hits in there i think sabre will go down

ummm confused....

no... he gets in a few crucial hits and sabretooth heals the damage faster than wolverine would... if sabes lands some hits however...

jinzin
Originally posted by riceroost
Sabretooth should destroy Black Panther. He is just as fast, has a healing factor almost as good as Wolverine's, he has about as much fighting experience as Wolverine, plus he is way stronger than Panther. He can probably lift around 5-10 tons. Sabretooth grabs Panther's head and twists it off.

actually sabetooth's healing factor is faster than wolverine's, there's a display of this in the wolverine respect thread...

and he was 5-10 tons in lifting ability BEFORE his upgrades... his strength level as of now is higher but not yet determined...

jinzin
No it shows with prep and skill he can overcome someone "stronger" than him.
ummm did you even read the comic? What the f**k?

there was no prep... sabretooth tried a sneak attack and BP got the drop on him first... black panther didn't beat sabretooth with skill so much as he did plot devices... gun/sword/depowered sabretooth. etc etc...

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
ummm confused....

no... he gets in a few crucial hits and sabretooth heals the damage faster than wolverine would... if sabes lands some hits however...
actauly jinzin wolverine has the superior healing factor

jinzin
no he doesn't... wolverine admitted it himself.... sabretooth's is faster

Wynndar
Wolverine thought he had the superior healing factor til he found out his own healing factor was based off of Creed's...and he saw Creed heal faster himself.

King_Mungi
ummm did you even read the comic? What the f**k?

there was no prep... sabretooth tried a sneak attack and BP got the drop on him first... black panther didn't beat sabretooth with skill so much as he did plot devices... gun/sword/depowered sabretooth. etc etc...

I meant as prep he had a weapon he usually doesn't have ie. sword cutting off his head. Like with prep he can call forth many weapons he normally doesn't hold to beat people stronger than him. Sabertooth wasn't depowered, he just didn't have his adamintium skelton.

jinzin
I meant as prep he had a weapon he usually doesn't have ie. sword cutting off his head. Like with prep he can call forth many weapons he normally doesn't hold to beat people stronger than him. Sabertooth wasn't depowered, he just didn't have his adamintium skelton.

dude the guy was put down by panther's punches and kicks.. not even mrs. marvel was able to do that and that was before he got his admantium... the guy was depowered considerably...

Wynndar
Yea he was depowered...he looked kinda methed out too...and i think he had a mullet

jinzin
Originally posted by Wynndar
Yea he was depowered...he looked kinda methed out too...and i think he had a mullet

laughing out loud

King_Mungi
dude the guy was put down by panther's punches and kicks.. not even mrs. marvel was able to do that and that was before he got his admantium... the guy was depowered considerably...

Sabertooth was once beaten by Black Cat...yes Black Cat and this was in 616 universe. Ideally in a straight up fight I would give Sabz the win as when they fought in 616, Sabertooth had easily the advantage.

Wynndar
Still doesnt matter...its the same story, throwing someone with less skill and brains at BP even tho they might be stronger...

Sabretooth did manage to sneak up and beat on BP in his own comic book one time I've seen

Still, IMO I think his brains, tech, and skill give him an advantage

King_Mungi
Sabretooth did manage to sneak up and beat on BP in his own comic book one time I've seen

Yeah that's the incident I was talking about.

capt it up
no he doesn't... wolverine admitted it himself.... sabretooth's is faster
sabertooth healign was betetr for a short while , but wolverines is better then his and has been stated befor in comic and even in hand books

capt it up
Wolverine thought he had the superior healing factor til he found out his own healing factor was based off of Creed's...and he saw Creed heal faster himself.
u have no idea what ur talken about

jinzin
Originally posted by capt it up
sabertooth healign was betetr for a short while , but wolverines is better then his and has been stated befor in comic and even in hand books

older handbooks.. sabretooth's was deamed better by wolverine's own lips... it has never been reconted to my knowledge...

CaptainStoic
Without that suit the Panther is meat pie.

jinzin
Sabertooth was once beaten by Black Cat...yes Black Cat and this was in 616 universe. Ideally in a straight up fight I would give Sabz the win as when they fought in 616, Sabertooth had easily the advantage.

another example of a depowered sabretooth in action... THAT sabretooth didn't even have a healing factor much less super strength etc etc... he has stitches on his face that weren't completely healed even after 2 months of recupe to heal them... bad example.. no

jinzin
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Without that suit the Panther is meat pie.

lol.. agreed..

absolutely badass sig btw.

King_Mungi
another example of a depowered sabretooth in action... THAT sabretooth didn't even have a healing factor much less super strength etc etc... he has stitches on his face that weren't completely healed even after 2 months of recupe to heal them... bad example.. no

Ummm...actually that was right, Wolverine and Sabertooth's healing factors were not as good as they are today. That's a fact. No he still had superstrength, just his healing factor wasn't great. He still lost to her.

jinzin
Ummm...actually that was right, Wolverine and Sabertooth's healing factors were not as good as they are today. That's a fact. No he still had superstrength, just his healing factor wasn't great. He still lost to her.

he never displayed anything close to the strength levels that he was consistantly displaying later that year (i.e. giving rouge the 3 hitter quiter). he may have been stronger than an average human sure.. but nothing close to how he was shown to be later or how sabretooth is represented now.

still a bad feat in any case.

capt it up
older handbooks.. sabretooth's was deamed better by wolverine's own lips... it has never been reconted to my knowledge...
actauly it never said any thign about his healign it only say he was faster and stronger.
actauly in the house of M hand book it states sapertooth healing factor is not as good. I also stated ina few other places, but I will have to look around later for them. also in matieve sabertooth admitts wolverines better then him.

Wynndar
u have no idea what ur talken about

Eh well...Im just repeating what Wolverine said himself in a relatively recent issue. It sounds like u havent seen it.

King_Mungi
he never displayed anything close to the strength levels that he was consistantly displaying later that year (i.e. giving rouge the 3 hitter quiter). he may have been stronger than an average human sure.. but nothing close to how he was shown to be later or how sabretooth is represented now.

still a bad feat in any case.

Not really, as he was augmented as the future progressed. This is classic Sabertooth not to what he or Wolverine are capable of today. Black Cat beat him with luck and skill, but as I said today he is much stronger now.

CaptainStoic
lol.. agreed..

absolutely badass sig btw.

Thanks jinzin yours is pretty tight too.

jinzin
Not really, as he was augmented as the future progressed. This is classic Sabertooth not to what he or Wolverine are capable of today. Black Cat beat him with luck and skill, but as I said today he is much stronger now.

What the f**k? what do you mean "not really"? everything I said was on point.. and the fact that sabretooths got stronger over time was kinda my point.. infact that's kinda what makes your example a bad feat... confused

jinzin
actauly it never said any thign about his healign it only say he was faster and stronger.
actauly in the house of M hand book it states sapertooth healing factor is not as good. I also stated ina few other places, but I will have to look around later for them. also in matieve sabertooth admitts wolverines better then him.

the native sabretooth admits that wolverine "is better" than him in general.. this isn't a direct reference on wolverine's healing factor... and it's more likely that sabretooth was commenting on wolverine's tracing abilities since sabretooth kicks wolverine's ass 3 issues later..

in HOM sabretooth was depowered... so it's irrelivent...

and yeah wolverine DOES say sabretooth's healing factor is better.. I really don't get why you're being so stubborn about this..
sabretooth has always been superior to logan..

now read em an' weep! evil face
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741990

Etrigan
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
What is the equipment and weapons that black panther has? i can't remember some of them

Vibranium suit allows him to absorb bullet's momentum and therefore slow them down; vibranium soles allow him to run up walls and jump really high; claws; martial arts skills; vibranium knife which can be projected from his gauntlet or used in close quarters; and intelligence.

BP wins, 7/10. Agent Zero messed up Sabe pretty damn bad. BP's just as good.

capt it up
the native sabretooth admits that wolverine "is better" than him in general.. this isn't a direct reference on wolverine's healing factor... and it's more likely that sabretooth was commenting on wolverine's tracing abilities since sabretooth kicks wolverine's ass 3 issues later..

in HOM sabretooth was depowered... so it's irrelivent...

and yeah wolverine DOES say sabretooth's healing factor is better.. I really don't get why you're being so stubborn about this..
sabretooth has always been superior to logan..

now read em an' weep! evil face
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741990
I onw the comic and by the way that pic does nto say sabertooth is better and im gunan find were it says wolverines healing factor is better it may take awhile though. also sabertooth si not wolverine superior last tiem I checked sabertooth was killed by wolverine lol and the two fights befor that ended in wolverien winning in 2 panels.

King_Mungi
What the f**k? what do you mean "not really"? everything I said was on point.. and the fact that sabretooths got stronger over time was kinda my point.. infact that's kinda what makes your example a bad feat... confused

No, you claimed it was a bad feat but at this time that was how Sabertooth was portrayed it wasn't out of character so not a bad feat. Get it?

capt it up
Eh well...Im just repeating what Wolverine said himself in a relatively recent issue. It sounds like u havent seen it.
what issue is that? wolverine a mutant his ehaling factor does not come from sabertooth lol

jinzin
I onw the comic and by the way that pic does nto say sabertooth is better

it says his healing factor is better.. which was the point...

and im gunan find were it says wolverines healing factor is better it may take awhile though.

I'll hold my breath.

also sabertooth si not wolverine superior last tiem I checked sabertooth was killed by wolverine lol and the two fights befor that ended in wolverien winning in 2 panels. wolverine beat sabretooth off panel... every other fight sabretooth kicks wolverine's ass to within an inch of his life...

another example of sabretooth's sueriority.. remember this is BEFORE sabe's enhancements...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741970

jinzin
No, you claimed it was a bad feat but at this time that was how Sabertooth was portrayed it wasn't out of character so not a bad feat. Get it?

oh.. no you misunderstand me.. I'm not claiming it's a bad feat because it's PIS or anything.. I agree with what you said.. I think it's a bad feat to use as an example in this thread when we're clearly discussing current sabretooth.. not classic...

King_Mungi
oh.. no you misunderstand me.. I'm not claiming it's a bad feat because it's PIS or anything.. I agree with what you said.. I think it's a bad feat to use as an example in this thread when we're clearly discussing current sabretooth.. not classic...

Oh I gotcha now and well I agreed with you that Sabertooth would win this fight. As in 616 universe he manhandled BP when they meet, BP was shocked.

capt it up
it says his healing factor is better.. which was the point...

I'll hold my breath.

wolverine beat sabretooth off panel... every other fight sabretooth kicks wolverine's ass to within an inch of his life...

another example of sabretooth's sueriority.. remember this is BEFORE sabe's enhancements...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4741970
actaul;y the two fight he ahd with sabertooth befor he kileld sabertooth ende dup sabertooth losing in two pannels.
also the best of wolverine shows sabertooth rec vs wolevrien and it terrable.
actauly the pic says wolverien thought his was better and sabertooth proved him wrong, but maby sabertooth only proved his was as good as wolverine not better? u ever thought of that lol.
4000 comic is a lot of comci to go through

jinzin
actaul;y the two fight he ahd with sabertooth befor he kileld sabertooth ende dup sabertooth losing in two pannels.

we never see wolverine kill sabes.. it happens. OFF PANAL.
there's no way to determined how he won.. prbably by plot device.

also the best of wolverine shows sabertooth rec vs wolevrien and it terrable.

from which comic.

actauly the pic says wolverien thought his was better and sabertooth proved him wrong, but maby sabertooth only proved his was as good as wolverine not better? u ever thought of that lol. sabretooth's would still be better.. remember how wolverine's healing factor was sped up without the admantium being a hinderence to it? Even ifhe means sabretooth's is just as fast as his is, then it's still slower than sabretooth because sabretooth HAD an admantium skeleton at the time.. sabretooth's healing factors has also been enhanced since then, so you're still wrong...

seriously stop being so stubburn.. wolverine is inferior.. it's been proven time after time.. for every good showing against sabretooth you could possibly prodduce I'll give you 3 bad ones...

srankmissingnin
I really don't think that one feat of Wolverine saying Sabs healing factor is better is enough to seal it personally. Off the three times Sabs was stabbed in the brain he was a) the brain damaged for a while and b) / c) went down for the 10 count. What happen the one time Wolverine was stabbed in the brain? He did it himself in the middle of a fight inorder to force out a nanovirus. I think Wolverine has the better healing factor and there seems to be more evidence to support that then the other way around.

capt it up
we never see wolverine kill sabes.. it happens. OFF PANAL.
there's no way to determined how he won.. prbably by plot device.

from which comic.

sabretooth's would still be better.. remember how wolverine's healing factor was sped up without the admantium being a hinderence to it? Even ifhe means sabretooth's is just as fast as his is, then it's still slower than sabretooth because sabretooth HAD an admantium skeleton at the time.. sabretooth's healing factors has also been enhanced since then, so you're still wrong...

seriously stop being so stubburn.. wolverine is inferior.. it's been proven time after time.. for every good showing against sabretooth you could possibly prodduce I'll give you 3 bad ones...
"the best of wolverine" thats what its called lol gives sabes percentage vs wolverine.

ill comment on the rest of this I gotta go to the comic store and drope my brother off some were see ya later jinzin

jinzin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I really don't think that one feat of Wolverine saying Sabs healing factor is better is enough to seal it personally. Off the three times Sabs was stabbed in the brain he was a) the brain damaged for a while and b) / c) went down for the 10 count. What happen the one time Wolverine was stabbed in the brain? He did it himself in the middle of a fight inorder to force out a nanovirus. I think Wolverine has the better healing factor and there seems to be more evidence to support that then the other way around.

well the brains a delicate situation to discuss.. there are parts of the brain that when pressured can cause the body to become limp and useless.. and yet other parts of the brain can be cut without hinderence to the person.

All we know is that wolveirne know's how fast he can heal up a cut. he apparently saw sabretooth do it faster... though it's true that wolverine has more evidence to draw from, it's also true that sabretooth doesn't have NEAR as many showings in comics as his counterpart.. and that he rarely has to endure what we've seen wolverine take.

Marvel Boy
I always thought they healed at nearly the same rate maybe Wolverine was a bit faster

jinzin
*sigh* look at the pic.

Marvel Boy
Did sabretooth have his upgrades in that pic?

jinzin
nuh uh...

Marvel Boy
How much slower is his healing factor with adamantium? is it a significant change?

jinzin
yeah it's incredibly significant..after having the admantium pulled out of him and regaining his strength proffesor x determined theonly way to kill wolverine at that point would be to chop off his head and quickly remove it from the body...

Marvel Boy
so it's that powerful without the adamantium. then BP doesn't have much of a chance of killing sabretooth

jinzin
yeah.. I can't remember who it was.. but a swordsman was fighting wolverine without adamantium and he sliced into wolverine.. wolverine's healing factor was beginning to heal around the blade before the swordsman could withdraw his sword.

Marvel Boy
i never thought that having the adamantium removed was that significant to the healing factor. i knew it made some difference but not that much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.