DareDevil Vs Night Thrasher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel Boy
Takes place in New York City

marvelprince
I like Night Thrasher but I think DD's sense give hgim a big advantage here. I'd say DD 7/10

Marvel Boy
How good is Night Thrasers h2h skills?

jinzin
daredevil.. more experience, better fighter, super powers.. nuff said.

Marvel Boy
but wouldn't night thraser be more willing to kill then daredevil

Marvel Boy
and Daredevils superpowers aren't that super

jinzin
Originally posted by Marvel Boy
but wouldn't night thraser be more willing to kill then daredevil

what does that have to do with anything.. practically ALL of DD's rogues are out to kill him.. does that help them?.... no...

and daredevil's super powers are super enough to give him a considerable edge against a guy like night thrasher...

Psyquis52
I actually don't know who the better h2h is here. DD is not that super. NT is more likely to kill and he has more gadgets. I'm going to say NT 6/10

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by jinzin
what does that have to do with anything.. practically ALL of DD's rogues are out to kill him.. does that help them?.... no...

and daredevil's super powers are super enough to give him a considerable edge against a guy like night thrasher...

I'm just saying if they were fighting h2h and they saw an opportunity to kill the other Night Thrasher would take it and Daredevil wouldn't, giving NT the slight advantage in that area

jinzin
perhaps... but then again DD has about 10 different ways of taking you out without having to go for a killing blow.. ei pressure points and the like.

Psyquis52
perhaps... but then again DD has about 10 different ways of taking you out without having to go for a killing blow.. ei pressure points and the like.
This is true, but NT does wear a body armor of sorts that might hide the majority of pressure points he can get to.

Also didn't Night Thrasher originally ride a skateboard? rolling on floor laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by Psyquis52
This is true, but NT does wear a body armor of sorts that might hide the majority of pressure points he can get to.

Also didn't Night Thrasher originally ride a skateboard? rolling on floor laughing
good point.. but remember.. venom's about as protected as it gets when it comes to wearing an armored suit and even he was getting hard pressed by DD's maniuplation of Pressure points.

lol did he?

Psyquis52
good point.. but remember.. venom's about as protected as it gets when it comes to wearing an armored suit and even he was getting hard pressed by DD's maniuplation of Pressure points.

lol did he?

Yeah! laughing out loud He did have a skateboard. That's why he was originally called night "thrasher".

Also in that whole thing with Mysterio DD hit a pressure point through a whole lot of padding and armor on a guy dressed like a demon.

Still, even with his ability to hit them through armor the thing is that Night Thrasher is a better fighter than Venom and that guy. So, it might be too hard. This would be a kicka@# fight!

Marvel Boy
night thrasher on a skateboard that would look so stupid

Psyquis52
It did, although I'm having a hard time finding some pics of it.

CaptainStoic
Thrash was getting the best of the Punisher in their first fight, and his suit is superior now. Frank had to resort to using his uzi at point blank range, to avoid getting his head cut off by that badass skate board. I'm going with the Thrash man on this one.

Psyquis52
That's two for thrash...anyone else?

AcousticDoc
I'm going with DD. I believe Murdock has better combat skills.

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
I'm going with DD. I believe Murdock has better combat skills.

I think they are pretty even

marvelprince
I'm sticking with DD. He may not kill but he does fight dirty and I don't see NT getting past DD's senses

Etrigan
I'm going for DD, only because of his senses. H2H, they are about equal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.