Daredevil Vs. Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Is there any conceivable way DD can pull off a win here given his usual powerset? Or is he roadkill for Shaw?

Marvel Boy
I don't think Daredevil will be able to win here, the only thing going for him is his amazing acobatic feats and his martial arts which shaw will be able to convert the kinetic energy intointo more strenght. so i don't see daredevil winning using any attacks.

bitca730
How is DD at using his environment against his opponents? But both are pretty smart guys, so I don't know if that would help him out...I would give a majority to Shaw...he will just get faster, stronger, & heal quicker, and every other aspect of him physically would just get to be too much for DD

Marvel Boy
Originally posted by bitca730
How is DD at using his environment against his opponents?

Exactly what i was thinking. if daredevil use the environment to help beat shaw then i would give DD a better chance but it would have to be something the shaw can't absorb.

Marvel Boy
if they were fighting atop of a tall building i'd give it to DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.