The Cruel Joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
I was sent to the Morgue by the command center (dispatcher) because they need a security to release a body at the morgue. i met the mortician and the family. i unlocked the door(morgue door is always locked). so we can get in.

when the mortician took out the gourney and it was half the size of a regular body bag. i knew this is gonna be the worst...

SIDS is Death's cruel joke upon humanity. as the mortician unzips the body bag... sick

a dead baby pale small and rigid is what i saw. ofcourse the mother grieved/cried her heart out. she craddled the baby for the last time she kissed the baby. she screamed "why" after crying for several minutes. she said ''good bye angel''

my body trembled and i couldnt stop shivering for this is a trauma that will haunt me for the rest of the days. because this is my first time seeing a dead baby.

i know some of you kiddies dont care but. lets just hope that your future child will not end up as one of Death's Cruel Joke.. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. (SIDS)

GOD I HATE THIS!!!

Council#13
She cuddled the dead body?

Oh yes that is an incredibly sad story sad
How can SIDS help?

gamewarrior
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
I was sent to the Morgue by the command center (dispatcher) because they need a security to release a body at the morgue. i met the mortician and the family. i unlocked the door(morgue door is always locked). so we can get in.

when the mortician took out the gourney and it was half the size of a regular body bag. i knew this is gonna be the worst...

SIDS is Death's cruel joke upon humanity. as the mortician unzips the body bag... sick

a dead baby pale small and rigid is what i saw. ofcourse the mother grieved/cried her heart out. she craddled the baby for the last time she kissed the baby. she screamed "why" after crying for several minutes. she said ''good bye angel''

my body trembled and i couldnt stop shivering for this is a trauma that will haunt me for the rest of the days. because this is my first time seeing a dead baby.

i know some of you kiddies dont care but. lets just hope that your future child will not end up as one of Death's Cruel Joke.. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. (SIDS)

GOD I HATE THIS!!!

May the baby rest in peace.

Council#13
rip

Zatch
yeah that is a terrible thing. If it happens in the night the parent can't do anything about it. That is sad. You had to be so detailed also to haunt everyone who reads it.

Thanks!!! mad

Bloigen
I didn't read any of that. no expression

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bloigen
I didn't read any of that. no expression

Vinny Valentine
You come Up With a New story Every single Day, and Each Time I tell you the same thing.

STOP MAKING THREADS

First You say you got Aids, Then you slept with Hookers, then You are a Security job and now this.

Shut up! Make 1 damn thread and post all your stupid Stories in there!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You come Up With a New story Every single Day, and Each Time I tell you the same thing.

STOP MAKING THREADS

First You say you got Aids, Then you slept with Hookers, then You are a Security job and now this.

Shut up! Make 1 damn thread and post all your stupid Stories in there! shock

drunk_nazgul
aww that's sad.
sad

that's really sad.

Bloigen

STOP MAKING THREADS

Is it your special time of the month, again?

Captain Falcon
Is it your special time of the month, again? what he said.

TheOne101

STOP MAKING THREADS

I agree with V, I hate seeing RG's name under every single thread.

AOR
Is it your special time of the month, again?

cool owned...

LanceWindu

STOP MAKING THREADS

Then just don't read them Vin.

H. S. 6

STOP MAKING THREADS

stick out tongue

mysterio69

STOP MAKING THREADS

don't worry. if he does have AIDS, it'll eventually stop him from making threads. so, i guess for your sake, maybe he should keep banging dirty hookers. smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by mysterio69
don't worry. if he does have AIDS, it'll eventually stop him from making threads. so, i guess for your sake, maybe he should keep banging dirty hookers. smile

laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.