Can two Juggernauts break Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
It's the Unstoppable Juggernaut versus the Unbreakable Lasso of Truth.

Let's say we have two Classic Jugernauts and we wrap them at opposite ends of the lasso. They then start to walk in opposite directions.

Would they be able to break the lasso or not?

Milkie
Nope.

But Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut can do it on his own.

The_Olympian
man's got a point... Titanic Battle Tank Juggenaut can refold space and time onto itself. An Amazonians lasso must be like knitting thread to him.

golem370
She would't have the strength to keep him from moving though but in this case yes he could

Swanky-Tuna
No, two Juggernaut's won't.

And for the love of zombie Jesus, let the transformer Juggernaut trend die now.

BobbyD
Maybe it comes down to the enchantment of Zues on the lasso (if I'm correct-forget where the power source comes from) vs the power of Cyttorak?

inamilist
2 Supergirls didnt

Thanos_6383
Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut?

outarddwarf
no they couldn't because having more than one human juggernaut limits juggernauts powers to much and makes him just a sorta strong guy.

Etrigan
Well, WW broke her own lasso when tied up in it.

I don't think two Juggs could though.

spideycarnage
juggys cant, but 2 hulks could wink

Tron
Neither two Juggernauts or two Hulks should ever be able to break it. The day that happens is the day I stop reading comics.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Tron
Neither two Juggernauts or two Hulks should ever be able to break it. The day that happens is the day I stop reading comics.
laughing

Thanos_6383
hilarious.

Superherovandal
that lasso is actually hinted to be from Presence.

Psyquis52
Are the two Juggernauts friends? confused

S.S
Originally posted by Tron
Worse things have happend before........ wink

Mindship
What if two Juggernauts ran into each other?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Mindship
What if two Juggernauts ran into each other?
And both were carrying scissors?

The_Olympian
then I guess they wouldnt be friends now would they?

Deathstroke
I thought the lasso could stretch infinitely. The Juggernauts would just keep walking until they ran into each other on the other side of the world.......with scissors

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by BobbyD
Maybe it comes down to the enchantment of Zues on the lasso (if I'm correct-forget where the power source comes from) vs the power of Cyttorak?
I'm pretty sure the lasso predates Zeus as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.