Ion vs Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Who wins??

And Vally, i know you're a staunch GL supporter, and i respect that. Not baiting to be dickish. Just wanna know what people think of this match.

Thanos_6383
You mean Lucifer Morningstar?..

grey fox
Lucifer , he's too damn uber. Though Ion has a decent chance....

Tshern
He has?

sexyking
Morning star walks away with this hands down

UniOmni
But i thought Ion was omnipotent?? Thats the problem with throwing that word around freely.

Superherovandal
in comics there are far too many levels of omnipotent. one guy on this forum made a great metaphor. We seem omnipotent to your average ant. and an ant would seem omnipotent to your nonlethal bacterium. the only two omnipotents in comics actually are Yahweh(Presence) and TOAA(LT's boss)

grey fox
Originally posted by Superherovandal
in comics there are far too many levels of omnipotent. one guy on this forum made a great metaphor. We seem omnipotent to your average ant. and an ant would seem omnipotent to your nonlethal bacterium. the only two omnipotents in comics actually are Yahweh(Presence) and TOAA(LT's boss)

Yahweh ? When did the presence get named that ?

UniOmni
Originally posted by Superherovandal

Superherowhatsyourface, i think I was the guy who said that embarrasment. The only true omnipotent is God. Everything else can be described as just more powerful.

grey fox
Indeed

Mider
ion loses

JohnR
Ion would be below notice. He's no more of a threat to Lucifer than Green Arrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.