Testing Lucifer's wits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tshern
The Source takes away Lucifer Morningstar's powers and gives him only one chance to earn them back. His task is to make Thanos his personal servant using only genius and speech. Can Lucifer complete the task in one hour? Remember, Morningstar is NOT allowed to tell the situation to Thanos.

batdude123
I think he could do. Hell, he took out a whole family of Japanese gods w/o any powers. He just used his wit. I say he could do it.

Laminator_X
Thanos has been outwitted before, usually by Warlock. One hour with no prep? That, I don't know. Not enough info about the circumstances to judge really. If anyone could , Old Nick would certainly be it.

sexyking
Well i think he could do it but we have to remember thanos is no idiot himself and this might take a lot of planning and research to pull of whats to say the minute thanos sees him he just doesnt blow of his head. That said i think he can pull it of just needs to know how to seduce thanos with a mighty offer wink

Tshern
No prep, but Lucifer has an extensive knowledge on Thanos. He knows everything we know of Thanos from the comics.

grey fox
A simple sentence.

'I can reunite you with you love'

Thanos starts licking Lucifer's boot's almost instantly. Heh....

Tshern
lol.

CaptainStoic
Does no one find it strange that there is a comic book character named Lucifer?

Crease
You guys just convinced me too buy everything ever published with Lucifer in it. Thanos of Titan has never served anyone save Death. The Mad Titan would simply assume Lucifer is nuts and end his existance.

I'm seriously leaving work for my comic shop in a few minutes.

JohnR
Lucifer could explain more about Death than Thanos has figured out over his entire life within 5 minutes. Thanos would agree to serve him for a time in return for this knowledge.

Thunderstrike
Uh, Thanos isn't infatuated with Death anymore. He f-ed her, then left her.

PIMP!

Validus
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Uh, Thanos isn't infatuated with Death anymore. He f-ed her, then left her.

PIMP!
Thanks. The thought of old shrivel chin having sex is definitely what I needed. smokin'

leonheartmm
lucifer can do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.