Wolverine vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Can Wolverine puncture Power Man's so-called "unbreakable" skin? Who wins?

capt it up
yes wolverine could ripp right through luke cage and yes wolverine wins this match

King_Mungi
I would give it to Wolverine as well.

batdude123
*(to capt it up)

You sure? Has he done it before?

GODSCRIBE
Adamantium claws rip through vanadium steel like a hot knife through butter. You factor it out.

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
*(to capt it up)

You sure? Has he done it before?
not sure if he done it before, but that hardly matters. luke cage is only 25 tonner. wolverine takes out people who are more then double cages strength pritty regularly.

jinzin
Originally posted by capt it up
not sure if he done it before, but that hardly matters. luke cage is only 25 tonner. wolverine takes out people who are more then double cages strength pritty regularly.

yeah i'd say it doesn't matter.. logan KOed roughouse with fists alone, cage had problems with sabretooth before sabretooth was a character with super strength... wolverine wins.. though my conscience does have reserves about the fight..

riceroost
Wolverine kills Luke Cage in one strike. Logan could probably knock him out without using his claws anyway.

Wolverine cuts through "bullet proof" materials like they aren't even there. He's cut Colossus, Hulk, and Thing. All of whom are supposed to have a tougher hide than Cage.

Wolverine will look after his baby's momma.

marvelprince
I'm not sure. Capes skin is supposed to be unbreakable. Besides those fight with Sabretooth and Scorpoin really shouldn't apply since Cage has gotten an upgrade since then

jinzin
Originally posted by marvelprince
I'm not sure. Capes skin is supposed to be unbreakable. Besides those fight with Sabretooth and Scorpoin really shouldn't apply since Cage has gotten an upgrade since then

fair enough... still I'm wonder if wolverine could just take him out with bludgening fists... it is an option..

and he did take more punishment from wrecker than cage did.

riceroost
Roughhouse and Cage are in the same Durability class at a rank 5.

jinzin
so wolvie would be capible of KOing his ass then.

marvelprince
But Cage did handle some solid blows from the Wrecker and got right back up. I wouldn't underestimate his durability or strength in this fight

jinzin
But Cage did handle some solid blows from the Wrecker and got right back up. I wouldn't underestimate his durability or strength in this fight

wolvie got up first.. and got up most.. and did the most damage...

willRules
I think that if Logan can cut the skin he wins, if he can't he loses..............

jinzin
don't get me wrong, I'm not underestimating luke, it's just that he's a relative smallfry compared to some of the heavy hitters logan has taken down.

marvelprince
Wolverine got up first cause he went down first. He did the most damage? That's debatable since the claws did hurt Wrecker but certainly didn't stop him. Cage was the one who put the Wrecker down remember

jinzin
Wolverine got up first cause he went down first. He did the most damage? That's debatable since the claws did hurt Wrecker but certainly didn't stop him. Cage was the one who put the Wrecker down remember

after a lot of damage put him on the ropes... kinda easy to KO a guy who's already in pain.. and cage DID use wreckers weapon.. that changes things...

also cage got hit through a plane/or was it a car?... wolverine got tossed into the sky AFTER cage got taken out of the fight.. wolverine showed up and hurt wrecker BEFORE cage came back into the fray...

batdude123
bump...

The_Olympian
As much as I think Cage is a WAY better charicter, wolverine would probably win.

It's just annoying me to hear people say "WOLVERINE WINS HANDS DOWN 10/10, NO MATTER WHAT!!!"

jinzin
uhhhh I don't think ANYONE said that.. confused

The_Olympian

jinzin
yep.. so no one said that then.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The_Olympian
you know what I mean, man!

jinzin
or do I???

shifty

The_Olympian
ROTTEN TARNATION!!!

jinzin
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.