Dark Phoenix vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Dark Phoenix

vs.

Sentry
Gladiator
Quasar
Genis-Vell
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Adam Warlock
Thanos
Nova
Uatu
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards

They get an hour of prep.

Madvillain
bump

juggernaut66666
whistling
http://img356.imageshack.us/my.php?image=uncannyxmen479003nu0.jpg

Madvillain
lol surely not on the level of jean though. hmm i need that comic...(goes to the source)

juggernaut66666
The source is not available at the moment because he had to reinstall everything on his comp so he doesn't have any sad

Madvillain
eeeeeeeeeeeeek

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Madvillain
eeeeeeeeeeeeek
same here I have lost about 3000-4000 issues.

Madvillain
noooooooooooooooo

long time no speak to juggernaut. so what new games are out? i finally got the 360..its decent :/ the sports games suck on it by the way. i really only got it for the fps games.

juggernaut66666
noooooooooooooooo

long time no speak to juggernaut. so what new games are out? i finally got the 360..its decent :/ the sports games suck on it by the way. i really only got it for the fps games.
I'm was about buying psp...or a 360
Those it worth it?

Madvillain
yes, the 360 is worth your money, although you could still wait till the price drops again. gears of war alone is enough to go out and buy this console..and the online play is great.

juggernaut66666
yes, the 360 is worth your money, although you could still wait till the price drops again. gears of war alone is enough to go out and buy this console..and the online play is great.
Yeah I have heared that is pretty good and there are also other good games which only come out for 360 I might think about...

guy222
Dark Phoenix

vs.

Sentry
Gladiator
Quasar
Genis-Vell
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange
Adam Warlock
Thanos
Nova
Uatu
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards

They get an hour of prep.

Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.