Savage Hulk runs Superman villain gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Can the mindless, savage Hulk run the Superman villain gauntlet and make it all the way thru...??? If not, where does he stop...and remember, the Hulk gets madder and madder after each foe, and we all know what happens when the Hulk gets madder and madder....so, does a totally savage, really, really, pissed off Hulk make it?

1. Toy Man & Prankster
2. Parasite
3. Silver Banshee
4. Metallo
5. Shrapnel
6. Brainiac
7. Cyborg
8. Solomon Grundy
9. Mongul
10. Bizarro
11. Eradicator
12. Darkseid
13. Doomsday

bherrle
12 or 13

Juntai
By Cyborg do you mean Cyborg Superman?
Two different people.

Hulk doesn't make it far against Supes' enemies.
And the list is kinda messed up a little I think.

badabing
Gets stopped at a non-jobbing Darkseid.

Validus
I really don't see him going past Henshaw. The order is kind of wacked though. He can take Grundy and Mongul.

Tron
Originally posted by Juntai
By Cyborg do you mean Cyborg Superman?
Two different people.

Hulk doesn't make it far against Supes' enemies.
And the list is kinda messed up a little I think.

Well, considering that the title says Superman villains, it's a pretty save assumption that he's talking about Cyborg Superman.

docb77
1. Toy Man & Prankster SQUISH
2. Parasite - dies by power overload
3. Silver Banshee - not a clue but my guess is Hulk wins
4. Metallo - Can you say "no limbs left"
5. Shrapnel - Don't know this one either
6. Brainiac - Same type of battle as he has with the leader
7. Cyborg - Tougher than Metallo, but he is angrier by now
8. Solomon Grundy - Hulk get's really mad at this gray hulk rip-off
9. Mongul - buh-bye
10. Bizarro - Bizarro takes one punch then loses interest and flies off.
11. Eradicator - hulk loses.... eventually
12. Darkseid - hulk get's conscripted
13. Doomsday - Real loser... Whatever city they duke it out in.

Validus
You should know Solomon Grundy is an older character than Hulk. big grin

CaptainStoic
1. Toy Man & Prankster - Gets pummeled
2. Parasite - ditto
3. Silver Banshee - dead
4. Metallo - crushed
5. Shrapnel - Hulk wins
6. Brainiac - good fight but he eventually falls to the Hulks rampage
7. Cyborg - Toast
8. Solomon Grundy - KO'd
9. Mongul - ditto
10. Bizarro - ?
11. Eradicator - an Omac unit took him out with one hit, I don't see why Hulk can't too.
12. Darkseid - Without the Omega Effect he can win, but with it he's reduced to ash, although i have heard that Hulk can come back even from this state.
13. Doomsday - I think he can be taken by a totally mindless Hulk.

badabing
It might stop at 10 if Bizarro and Hulk talk to each other.

docb77
Originally posted by Validus
You should know Solomon Grundy is an older character than Hulk. big grin

True, but originally he was more zombie-like. He wasn't near as strong as he is now. Didn't he start out as a Batman villain?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by docb77
True, but originally he was more zombie-like. He wasn't near as strong as he is now. Didn't he start out as a Batman villain?

That's so true.

Validus
Originally posted by docb77
Alan Scott villain and he was still plenty strong at least by Golden Age standards. "Grundy Smash" was his catchphrase.

S.S
Are people actually saying that Hulk can beat Cyborg supes........What the f**k?

Thunderstrike
Given the slight chance that Hulk could power past Henshaw, he'd make it to Darkseid, who should be last on that list. Actually, Henshaw should be next to last, with walking plotline in front of him.

mighty adam
i say the hulk get's stop at darkseid if its the darkseid who beat the shit out of pc supermam. if not hulk win but then its him and doomdays i would want the hulk to win but... it's to hard to say if he can take doomdays?

S.S
Explain to me how Hulk is gonna beat Cyborg supes.....

grey fox
Originally posted by S.S

Explain to me whats so great about Cyborg-Superman though ?

MattDay
he might take darksied, but doomsday beat the crappola outta darksied, when they met, so i'd say he possible gets past darksied but doomsday is too strong and definetely too fast, to be compared to flash is good enough for him to be too quick for hulk to react most of the time

King KAM
Bizarro folds him up

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
Explain to me whats so great about Cyborg-Superman though ?
Superman's powerset + total regeneration + ability to take over all tech and machinery.

grey fox
Originally posted by Validus
Superman's powerset + total regeneration + ability to take over all tech and machinery.

Total regeneration ?

When the hell could Henshaw do that ?

Validus
Originally posted by grey fox
Total regeneration ?

When the hell could Henshaw do that ?
Since always.

Superherovandal
he don't make it past Cyborg supes. that guy is more powerful than supes hands down. he has all supes powers plus more.

Superherovandal
Ok Hank Henshaw is like the current Iceman but with machinery

UniOmni
He could lose at Hank, but last i saw hank, he was on Apok in H/p. Hulk can handle that version. Superman's come a long way in eleven years. Cyborg i don't know. Bizarro?? If he was smart, i'd give it to him 6/10. Dumb as dirt Bizzy though?? Hulk wins after a hard fought battle. Superman trumps Hulk with a speedblitz. I never saw anything from Bizzy that says he would think of applying his powers this way. Hulk loses at Darkseid though.

Superherovandal
no he's been seen in a recent Green Lantern comic actually let me show you:Lanterns" continues!

http://dccomics.com/comics/?cm=5220

golem370
Hulk vs Disintegrator Beam

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk vs Disintegrator Beam

the submariner getting torched was pretty shity in that fight man sad

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by S.S

in a near mindless rage the Hulk punched Ultron so hard that he crushed his Adamantium shell. I don't see why he couldn't do the same to Hank Henshaw or the Superman Cyborg... remember when Superman punched right through his head, and vibrated him into scrap? What makes him so tough. I think that the Hulk will have a field day, on any guy that can break, or be broken.

jgiant
agreed...hulk makes it to darkside...he might be able to take him if he is jobber...if hulk does smash...he won't smash dd...if dd wasn't fast than i would say yes....

Superherovandal
he's like an evil superman with unbreakable Kryptonian metal and ability to assimilate with any tech, and remain even after his body is destroyed as an astral presence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.