Spider-man Spotted on Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
From Comingsoon.net:

Scooper 'POWdER-man' has sent in a few more shots of the Spider-Man 3 filming in Cleveland, Ohio. Included are a first look at Spidey on the set, the armored car and smashed cars.

TheOnes2

samishe
Wonder who caused that damage. Sandman or someone else...

Doc Ock
Sandman

samishe
Damnsad

H. S. 6
My father was actually in Cleveland about a month ago, and he heard they were going to start filming there soon.

Pretty cool. smile

TheOnes2
Manip i did:

J-Unit
I Knew That It Wasn't Something Special About The Suit And I Knew It Wouldn't Be Black. That Wallpaper Promo It Looks Like A Black Suit Because Of The Weather And Because Its Probably Night smile

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by J-Unit
I Knew That It Wasn't Something Special About The Suit And I Knew It Wouldn't Be Black. That Wallpaper Promo It Looks Like A Black Suit Because Of The Weather And Because Its Probably Night smile

What the hell are you talking about?

samishe
I believe he means pic of Spidey in "black suit".
Because in pic above he has his classic suit.

LanceWindu

You are a moron. The suit is black, the studio even said so. It doesn't become black until later in the movie. roll eyes (sarcastic)

J-Unit
Why Do I Even Bother I Wouldnt Care If It Is The Classic (The Best) Or Either The Black, Only If The Movie Rocks!!!

Smodden
Why Do I Even Bother I Wouldnt Care If It Is The Classic (The Best) Or Either The Black, Only If The Movie Rocks!!!
The movie will be much darker than the other two...r rating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.