Exar Kun vs. A box of saltine crackers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tdtd
Setting is in the tatooine desert, discuss.

Mysterious Man
Saltine crackers!Ha!Take that,IKC! stick out tongue

Lightsnake
Kun: Mmm...crackers. *Eats one* AH! MY HEART! *Collapses

Jabba the Hutt
Wolverine wins.

Jonathan Mark
Look it's TDTD!

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/2252/disgusting9gu.png

tdtd
Was that an attempt at a joke? Do you want a courtesy laugh to save yourself from further embarassment? Quit while behind. Anyways I think Kun uses his amulet blasts to destroy the crackers but eventually all 4 packs come out and overwhelm him.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by tdtd
Was that an attempt at a joke? Do you want a courtesy laugh to save yourself from further embarassment? Quit while behind. Anyways I think Kun uses his amulet blasts to destroy the crackers but eventually all 4 packs come out and overwhelm him.

Your the one who made this waste of thread so really you have no ground to stand on.

tdtd
Thanks for your insignificant opinion, I'll take it into account big pimpin..

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Look it's TDTD!

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/2252/disgusting9gu.png

LMFAO

Janus Marius
Hey, who are you calling a "box of crackers", punk? This is teh racism! *Reports*

tdtd
hahaha

Admiral Akbar
Its a stalemate. Exar eats the crackers and soon after dehydrates. Leading to death.

IKC
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Saltine crackers!Ha!Take that,IKC! stick out tongue

Random ad hominem?

Whatever gets you off, bud.

Illustrious

tdtd's list of insults:

a) Quit while you're behind
b) Stop embarassing yourself
c) Pumpkin, Champ, or some equivalent.

tdtd
How are those insults illustrious? Perhaps you should look up the definition of the word insult. However I'm glad you took the liberty to search out my "insults". I hope I didn't hit a nerve with this exar Kun fights crackers thread.

IKC how was that ad hominem when you two weren't having an argument? Why not just call it a personal attack? Oh and mystery man, we don't need your nonsense k thx bye.

IKC
Because they generally mean the same thing?

"zOMG, HOW WAS THAT A PERSONAL ATTACK? WHY NOT JUST CALL IT A PERSONAL OFFENSE?"

tdtd
Ok but I thought it was specific for an argument, if it means the same thing you just look like you're trying to be a quasi intellect, who knows.

IKC
Ok but I thought it was specific for an argument, if it means the same thing you just look like you're trying to be a quasi intellect, who knows.

Nobody tries to look like a quasi-intellectual. That's a goal only the truly moronic would pursue.

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Wolverine wins.

No, galactus wins.

Illustrious
How are those insults illustrious? Perhaps you should look up the definition of the word insult. However I'm glad you took the liberty to search out my "insults". I hope I didn't hit a nerve with this exar Kun fights crackers thread.

IKC how was that ad hominem when you two weren't having an argument? Why not just call it a personal attack? Oh and mystery man, we don't need your nonsense k thx bye.

No, because you saying someone is embarassing themselves (by your own interpretation only) and that someone is behind (again, only by your own rather twisted viewpoint) can't possibly be construed as insulting.

But wait, what did I expect from someone at Free Shoes U?!

tdtd
Nothing is funnier than someone laughing at his own jokes. "Dude you go to a Tier 2 undergrad, you're a loser". Good one Illustrious.

Mysterious Man

IKC how was that ad hominem when you two weren't having an argument? Why not just call it a personal attack? Oh and mystery man, we don't need your nonsense k thx bye. I was joking,dickhead,and I suggest you keep you mouth shut from spewing out the nonsense that your life revolves around from now on, 'k thx bye',n00b. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now I suggest you STFU before me and Blax get medieval on yo' ass.

Illustrious
Nothing is funnier than someone laughing at his own jokes. "Dude you go to a Tier 2 undergrad, you're a loser". Good one Illustrious.

Where was I laughing at my own jokes? I asked the valid question of just what I could ask from someone who goes to Free Shoes.

Thanks for answering the question (not much), tdtd, much obliged.

Blaxican_Hydra
We'll do it!! We'll mutha f*ckin do it!!!!! We're just crazy and gangster dat way big grin

zephiel7
Its nice to see thist topic has become soo... dour.

Anyways..... nice weather, no?

Blaxican_Hydra
Weather sucks in Daly City.

tdtd
Illustrious, suck me off beautiful.

IKC
Seriously. What's with you and queering it up all the time?

tdtd
To have you ask questions like that.

Jonathan Mark
Rex... why is thread still alive?

tdtd
The question is, why ISNT it alive...

Jonathan Mark
The question is, why ISNT it alive...

But it is... a dead thread = closed or no posting.

tdtd
Or is it

Captain REX
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Rex... why is thread still alive?

Because I haven't been on.

Tdtd, you're getting a warning, and since you've already had a temporary ban, this give you a week-long ban. Thanks for playing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.