Kraven the Hunter vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins No weapons

Beast- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/Beast.htm

vs

Kraven- http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/KravenI.htm

samishe
Kraven. He is simply stronger.

bitca730
Beast...

spideycarnage
kraven

willRules
Beast

Darth Macabre
Continuing on with the pattern.....Kraven.

Deadpool14
are you kidding me? Beast is a strong as Spider-Man: class 10
the most Kraven the Fu- i mean Hunter is clas 2

gee, i wonder? BEAST!

Psyquis52
Technically Kraven is supposed to be on the same strength level as Spiderman.

Kraven.

Deadpool14
since when, the Spider-Man ultimate guide says 2 tons.

Marvel Boy
Beast, he's stronger and heals quicker

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Deadpool14
since when, the Spider-Man ultimate guide says 2 tons.
That guide can be such a crock sometimes. laughing
There are different incarnations of Kraven and supposedly the serum Kraven took in order to make him Kraven drove him mad. So I suppose it depends on which version of Kraven we are referring to. I assumed this was the Kraven on the serum but if he's off then Beast destroys him.

Deadpool14
precisely

samishe
Since when Beast became class 15?What the f**k?

spideycarnage
beats me

Scoobless
Originally posted by Deadpool14
are you kidding me? Beast is a strong as Spider-Man: class 10
the most Kraven the Fu- i mean Hunter is clas 2

gee, i wonder? BEAST!

Beast is a two tonner:

http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/6682/muhandbookxmen2004v104rougher0.th.jpg http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/8830/muhandbookxmen2004v105rougher7.th.jpg

Kraven used to be able to give classic 10 ton Spidey a fight

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1996/kraven6gy.th.jpg

Kraven wins because he's sneakier, carries various weapons and is willing to kill his opponents

S.S
No weapons Kraven is fu*ked.........

Scoobless
Originally posted by S.S
No weapons Kraven is fu*ked.........

Never noticed that part.... meh.... Kraven is still a better fighter

S.S
Originally posted by Scoobless
Never noticed that part.... meh.... Kraven is still a better fighter
He's also a better fighter then Spidey and spidey still spanks him.Beast has enough to put Kraven down.........

grey fox
Originally posted by S.S
He's also a better fighter then Spidey and spidey still spanks him.Beast has enough to put Kraven down.........

No he doesn't . Kraven took DOWN spiderman . Has beast . No.

samishe
Originally posted by S.S

Kraven is a better fighter but Spider has strength and speed to put him down. Beast doesn't have those.

S.S
Originally posted by grey fox
No he doesn't . Kraven took DOWN spiderman . Has beast . No.
There were stipulations during the fight weren't there?
Originally posted by samishe
Kraven is a better fighter but Spider has strength and speed to put him down. Beast doesn't have those.
Last I checked Beast also has those edges on Kraven.

samishe
Originally posted by S.S

Last I checked Beast also has those edges on Kraven.

Does Beast have some kind of upgrade i don't know about?

S.S
Does Beast have some kind of upgrade i don't know about?
Well look for yourself scoob posted his bio.

samishe
Originally posted by S.S
Well look for yourself scoob posted his bio.

So he is a 2 tonner. How is this a match for Kraven?

S.S
And how many tons can Kraven lift?

samishe
Originally posted by S.S
And how many tons can Kraven lift?

10 because of the serum. And he always was concidered to be almost as strong as Spider-man.

S.S
10 because of the serum. And he always was concidered to be almost as strong as Spider-man.
no even with the serums he was never in spidey's league of strength besides the serum might be considered a weapon so it wouldn't be available to him in this fight.

samishe
Originally posted by S.S
no even with the serums he was never in spidey's league of strength besides the serum might be considered a weapon so it wouldn't be available to him in this fight.

Serum is concidered as his ussual equipment since he always has it.
And I'm sure that i read that Kraven is class 10 more than once.

S.S
Serum is concidered as his ussual equipment since he always has it.
And I'm sure that i read that Kraven is class 10 more than once.
"Usual equipment" as in a weapon........... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Kraven has never shown class 10 strength and has stated many times before that he could not match spider-mans strength.
Until you show me some proof Kraven is peak human.

samishe
Originally posted by S.S
Kraven has never shown class 10 strength and has stated many times before that he could not match spider-mans strength.

Since i'm not a big fun of Kraven i don't have any proofs.
But his serum is surely ain't gonna be concidered a wepon.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by S.S
nice sig S.S.

Brutacus
hello I'm new to this forum, and I would like to reply that kraven and the first version of the beast allready fought.

Beast almost killed kraven, it was in X-Men Hidden Years #17

S.S
Originally posted by Brutacus
hello I'm new to this forum, and I would like to reply that kraven and the first version of the beast allready fought.

Beast almost killed kraven, it was in X-Men Hidden Years #17
Wow! Look at that and beast is stronger all around nowadays.

Brutacus

S.S

crucifixio
lol........i bet if aunt mae wanted to she could go beserk nowadays, n whoop tha sh** outta Galactus

capt it up

capt it up
actauly since beast many upgrades he is mroe then likly far greater then a 2 tonner

Scoobless
Originally posted by capt it up
actauly since beast many upgrades he is mroe then likly far greater then a 2 tonner

No he's not

capt it up
No he's not
how do u know? if his body was up grades qutie a few times latly and he was 2 tonner bakc in the day he mroe then likly much stornger now

S.S
how do u know? if his body was up grades qutie a few times latly and he was 2 tonner bakc in the day he mroe then likly much stornger now
He knows because back then he wasn't a 2 ton guy he was more of a peak human..........

After the upgrade is when he was able to lift 2 tons.

Scoobless

http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/6682/muhandbookxmen2004v104rougher0.th.jpg http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/8830/muhandbookxmen2004v105rougher7.th.jpg

capt it up
to abd that taken word for wrod from the hand book written in I think it 1990.
also that entry not only is false but it controdicts it stats.
also like i stated early it is taken word for word from an old hand book it even stated some were on wiki that x-men 2004 hand book was just the old hand book rebupulished with new stats.

S.S
What the f**k? beast is a 5 in strength but can only lift 2 tons..........

capt it up
Originally posted by S.S
What the f**k? beast is a 5 in strength but can only lift 2 tons..........
like I said it controdicts it self becuase it was not updated it was simply copied from the hand book from 1987.

the official handbook of the marvel universe 1986-1987. beast and pritty much every entry in x-men 2004 hand book was taken word for word from this ahnd book

golem370
The original strength posting said he lifted 1 ton and Kraven lifted 3

golem370
Beast (Hank McCoy)
From MarvelDatabase
Jump to: navigation, search
This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
See also Beast for a complete list of references to clarify differences between these closely named or closely related articles.

Characteristics
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 402 lbs (182.3 kg)
Eyes: Blue
Hair: (originally) Brown, (currently) Blue
Skin: Covered with blue fur.
Unusual Features: Covered with fur, unusually large hands and feet, pointed ears, claws, fang-like teeth

Powers

Beast displaying his simian attributes.Known Powers: The Beast has superhuman strength, agility, endurance, speed and dexterity. His legs are powerful enough to enable him to leap 14 feet high in a standing high jump, and 22 feet in a standing broad jump. He is able to crawl up brick walls by wedging his fingers and toes into the smallest cracks and applying a vise-like grip on them. He has enough power to smash through a four-inch thick oaken door with a single blow or tie a three-inch solid steel bar into a knot.

He has the agility of a great ape and the acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialist and acrobat. Ha can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk. He can walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus (such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines). Further, his manual and pedal dexterity is so great that he can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with his toes.

The Beast is quite fast, able to run on all four at approximately 40 miles per hour for short sprints. His stamina is approximately triple that of a well-trained athlete in his prime. His physiology is durable enough to permit him to take a three-story fall without a broken bone or strain (providing he lands on his feet).

At the time of his further mutation into his present furry form, his metabolism underwent a period of accelerated change. As a side effect, he was able to metabolize and recover from penetration wounds to his body within a matter of hours. Since then, his body's metabolism has stabilized and he no longer has quite such a rapid recovery rate. He is still able to recover from a wound at about twice the normal human rate.

His second mutation has also granted him a superhuman sense of smell, rivalling Wolverine's in acuity.

Known Abilities: Henry McCoy possesses a genius-level intellect and is an accomplished scientist and scholar. He is a world-renowned geneticist and is considered a leader in the field of human mutation: a peer of Professor Xavier, Moira McTaggart, and Kavita Rao. He is also an expert in the fields of chemistry, physics, electronics, and computer science. McCoy has a great familiarity with the canon of English literature and poetry. The most literate and eloquent of the X-Men, Hank is in possession of a million-dollar vocabulary. He is even a keyboard piano virtuoso!

The beast is an excellent hand-to-hand fighter. While not martially trained, his honed acrobatic skills and feral instincts lend him remarkable grace and talent in combat.
Strength Level: Beast can lift at least 20 tons.

[

golem370
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 240 lbs (106 kg)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Unusual Features: None

Powers
Known Powers: Enhanced speed, stamina, strength, senses and reflexes
Known Abilities: Skilled at taming wild beasts, using exotic animal fighting techniques...Uses nerve punch that can paralyze... Skilled toxicologist.
Strength Level: He can lift (press) 2 tons.

Deadpool14
X-Men: the ultimate guide, updated version says that after beast's transformation into fury form everything increased, and it made him strong enough to lift 10 tons of weight under ordinary conditions. booyah, i just looked at it, it is in my book case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.