Wolverine VERSUS Rage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Wolverine is stuck in a room , it's 6-6 feet , it has a single plasma screen television , the only things on the channels are

Cyclops sleeping with Jean
Adam Saddler Films
Blade 3
Pokemon

The room has ten children inside ranging from 4-7 year old's , all the kid's are cranky , hungry, tired and extremely angry (All at once)

The only music playing is Elevator music and their's no air conditioning

A. Will Logan curb his temper and not slaughter/annihilate every thing in the room ?

B . How long can he go without doing the above.

Scarlet315
you forgot teletubbies

batdude123
I say he slashes every kid within two minutes, if that.

Etrigan
XDXDXD

Most awesome idea ever.

And he would not curb his temper. After a few minutes, he'd probably either go insane or slaughter everyone.

grey fox
Originally posted by Etrigan
XDXDXD

Most awesome idea ever.

And he would not curb his temper. After a few minutes, he'd probably either go insane or slaughter everyone.

Thankyou.. i try my best cool

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
Wolverine is stuck in a room , it's 6-6 feet , it has a single plasma screen television , the only things on the channels are

Cyclops sleeping with Jean
Adam Saddler Films
Blade 3
Pokemon

The room has ten children inside ranging from 4-7 year old's , all the kid's are cranky , hungry, tired and extremely angry (All at once)

The only music playing is Elevator music and their's no air conditioning

A. Will Logan curb his temper and not slaughter/annihilate every thing in the room ?

B . How long can he go without doing the above.

i was just thinking of doing something like this.

except mine had a living incarnation of his rage.

your's is better.

Jabba the Hutt
I'd watch Scott and Jean angel

Etrigan
What if they were slagging you off?

Or if Jean had tentacles?

JirK
how would this go with bruce banner?

and replace the scott and jean channel with abomination killing betty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.