Amazing home-made lightsaber duel. This is insane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jabba the Hutt
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/highschool-lightsaber-duel.html

I posted this in the Star Wars forum too. This is amazing. It was ENTIRELY put together by two high school teenagers. Choreographed and all. Take a look.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/highschool-lightsaber-duel.html

I posted this in the Star Wars forum too. This is amazing. It was ENTIRELY put together by two high school teenagers. Choreographed and all. Take a look.

If you posted it in another forum DO NOT bother posting it in a new forum.

Bloigen
Some people have WAY too much time on their hands.

Like me, since I watched all of it.

Cool ending.

AOR
cool owned

AOR
Originally posted by Bloigen
Some people have WAY too much time on their hands.

Like me, since I watched all of it.

Cool ending.

I don't like the ending, and the "Dorkman" dude deffidently should have had a red lightsaber

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by LanceWindu
If you posted it in another forum DO NOT bother posting it in a new forum.

Oh sorry, I just figured that it would be easier, because there are some people that frequent the OTF, and some people that frequent the SWF's.
Is that spam? Because if it is then .................Sorry.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Oh sorry, I just figured that it would be easier, because there are some people that frequent the OTF, and some people that frequent the SWF's.
Is that spam, because if it is then .................Sorry.

It is Spam, and if the OTF people wanted to see SW related topics, they would be in the SW forums.

Jabba the Hutt
Oh, sorry about that then. I didn't know it was considered spam.

H. S. 6
I saw this a couple weeks ago.

The heavy kid made me laugh.

Koala MeatPie
GAH they should OBVIOULSY know that dispite lightsabers' blades do not weight anything, the vibrations created by it are too much for the saber to be held with only one hand.

DUUUUH

Koala MeatPie
The battling with the force part was really cool, loved the ending.

Arachnoidfreak
that was awesome, how many people can say they've actually had a lightsaber duel?

BackFire
Impressive.

AOR
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
that was awesome, how many people can say they've actually had a lightsaber duel?

*raises hand* ermm

Koala MeatPie

A couple of times in Grade 7...

DanZeke25
It is Spam, and if the OTF people wanted to see SW related topics, they would be in the SW forums.

Thats what I don't like about the OTF. Say I want to share a video of a big fight in an NBA game.(just for example) I can't post it here because there is already a Sports forum, and i can't make a new thread in the sports forum, so i have to post in in the NBA discussion thread. And how many of you go to the NBA discussion thread? There's is only about 5 who actually post there, and none of them post here.

Arachnoidfreak
I have. Miami is owning early right now

And to hose who answered, i meant with effects and everything, not the plastic lightsabers, ive done that too

AOR
And to hose who answered, i meant with effects and everything, not the plastic lightsabers, ive done that too

Originally posted by AOR
*raises hand* ermm

Arachnoidfreak
I have. Miami is owning early right now

Was

sithsaber408
Here's the SWforum one.

Look inside it, there is another sick fight that the Ryan kid made and a fight with Kung Fu masters using lightsabers.

Very Crouching Tiger, very freakin cool.

(won't take long to find, thread is 3 pages long)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t399007.html

LanceWindu
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Thats what I don't like about the OTF. Say I want to share a video of a big fight in an NBA game.(just for example) I can't post it here because there is already a Sports forum, and i can't make a new thread in the sports forum, so i have to post in in the NBA discussion thread. And how many of you go to the NBA discussion thread? There's is only about 5 who actually post there, and none of them post here.

Because there's only 5 people who really give a rats ass about all things NBA. Deal with it and share it with them.

Jabba the Hutt

I had a saber duel incorporated in my video project for english class. We made the sabers look as real as possible, with the little resources we had. We didn't have enough time to ass in sound effects though. But worst of all, the choreography sucked, because we made it up on the spot, and I was duelling against a fat kid. (REALLY fat kid) It came out pretty good (at least for an english project) though, the background music fit in very well. And I got to kill the fat kid Count Dooku style. thumb up And I got 100 on the project. thumb up

Mišt
I have like...2gb of fan filmsleftright

Wait for TFN Lightsaber Choreography Contests, thats when the best of the best come out.

DanZeke25
Because there's only 5 people who really give a rats ass about all things NBA. Deal with it and share it with them.

You telling me you wouldn't want to see a brawl? Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) wacko

And it's funny, more than half the people here enjoyed/took interest in this video, and more than half of them don't go to Star Wars forums. Some probaly don' give a rats ass about Star Wars either.

ROYALGUARD
what i liked is the dork man changed his fighting styles from french fencing, then to european hack slash. then the underhanded ninjitsu-like fighting style

Mišt
And he probably didnt even mean to do it..

And sweet, I just found all the entries for Saber comp 4 on my pc, Im uploading them now...Ill post in the SW forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.