Juggernaut vs Adamantium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Ok what is more durable? Classic Juggernauts body or adamantium? which would be damaged first?

Jesse7
Is it classic Adamantium?

Thanos_6383
If it is then Juggie is going to look stupid trying to break it

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Ok what is more durable? Classic Juggernauts body or adamantium? which would be damaged first? Vague question. When making these kinds of threads, be smart enough to state how think the adamantium is.

batdude123
^ I think you mean how "thick" it is. big grin

Soleran
I mean adamantium is "indestructible" so really if its as thin as tinfoil or as thick as a redwood tree trunk its all indestructible..............it shouldn't mattersmile

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by batdude123
^ I think you mean how "thick" it is. big grin oops lol yah thanks

bherrle
Well... Superman destroyed Adamantium with one punch... so would he destroy Juggernaut with one punch?

Soujaboy
What?

Nova Angel
Originally posted by bherrle
Well... Superman destroyed Adamantium with one punch... so would he destroy Juggernaut with one punch?

Okay, When did that happen? confused

JirK
if magneto can do something to it, then juggernaut could possibly. adamantium is not indestructable. it is indestructable by human standards and thats it.

batdude123
Originally posted by JirK
if magneto can do something to it, then juggernaut could possibly. adamantium is not indestructable. it is indestructable by human standards and thats it.

That's a cheap comparison because Magneto can polarize metal and can do whatever he wants to do with it. Other than Magneto, who has done anything to a block of pure adamantium?

riceroost
if magneto can do something to it, then juggernaut could possibly. adamantium is not indestructable. it is indestructable by human standards and thats it. Adamantium takes hits from nuclear bombs without any damage to it. I'd say it's a little tougher than strictly human standards.

JirK
Originally posted by batdude123
That's a cheap comparison because Magneto can polarize metal and can do whatever he wants to do with it. Other than Magneto, who has done anything to a block of pure adamantium?

magnetism is just a means of damage to it. all im saying is the fact that magneto could do something to it creates possability that other forces can. juggernauts strength is easily in magnetos magnetism power level.

batdude123
magnetism is just a means of damage to it. all im saying is the fact that magneto could do something to it creates possability that other forces can. juggernauts strength is easily in magnetos magnetism power level.

I believe he has to change adamantium's molecular structure in order to polarize it so he can control it.

Psyquis52
What the heck is that supposed to mean?

JirK
Originally posted by Psyquis52
What the heck is that supposed to mean?

it means that if magneto can damage it, then its not indestructable. juggernauts strength is greater than or equal to magnetos magnetism.
so that means that juggernaut maybe able to damage it.

Psyquis52
Could anybody tell me how Cyber died?

And this does hold weight here if anyone remembers.

Soleran
just because it can be affected by magento doesn't mean it can be affected by juggernaut to the same extent.. They have different tools at their disposal.

Jesse7
Adamantium eating bugs ate the adamantium right off of him when he was in prison, they brought it back to their master and their master then used the Adamantium to reconstruct Wolverine an adamantium skeleton.

Psyquis52
Adamantium eating bugs?
Okay. huh

Jesse7
"Cyber was broken out of prison by the Dark Riders, who tricked him into a chamber containing "mutant deathwatch beetles", which devoured the flesh from Cyber's entire body, beginning with his exposed face and eating the rest from the inside out. Cyber's adamantium skin, which had remained untouched, was then used in an unsuccessful attempt to re-implant adamantium into Wolverine's skeleton by Genesis (leader of the Dark Riders)." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_%28comics%29

Nova Angel
it means that if magneto can damage it, then its not indestructable. juggernauts strength is greater than or equal to magnetos magnetism.
so that means that juggernaut maybe able to damage it.

Magneto was able to destroy it because he is able to mess with it's molecular bonding because it's a metal

batdude123
Originally posted by Nova Angel
Magneto was able to destroy it because he is able to mess with it's molecular bonding because it's a metal

yes Like I was trying to point out earlier:

I believe he has to change adamantium's molecular structure in order to polarize it so he can control it.

Soujaboy
I was talking about which object could take more damage

batdude123
I was talking about which object could take more damage

I know, but somehow we managed to veer off on the whole Magneto thing but whatever. As to which I think is more durable, I honestly don't know.

Thanos_6383
Funny...Superman breaking Adamantium with 1 shot.

Soujaboy
Yea i dont remeber Superdick doing that

badabing
Yea i dont remeber Superdick doing that laughing

JirK
juggernaut is unstoppable by earthly means and he would run into the adamantium and do some damage. possibly. i dont know im not a doctor but it makes since.

JirK
by the way, cyclops shot off wolverines hand. nuff said.

Deadpool14
i know, how does that work?!

Deadpool14
probably at the joint, beam passes inbetween the bones at the rist, spreads them apart.

Space M ummy
Which is more durable? Adamantium, by far. Go back to the early Xforce issues where Xforce and SpiderMan fought classic jugs. Jugs got cut the hell up by Shatterstar's blades. They were magically forged, yes- but Jugs was bleeding like a stuck pig.

In contrast, True adamantium can't be damaged by ANYTHING short of molecular dispersion, magical or otherwise. Adamantium wins.

Soujaboy
It was magic, and he healed right after that

You dont think that enough magic could damage adamantium? like say the god blast?

bherrle
Originally posted by bherrle

"Okay, When did that happen?"

In the SECOND Superman/Spiderman crossover. Dr. Doom constructed an adamantium robot and Superman destroyed it with one punch. This is also the comic where Hulk and Superman first fought.

supermantv.net/wallpaperbattles/spidermanandsuperman.htm

Come on, I know you guys know about this comic. Here is the Hulk/Supes fight:

supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk1.jpg
supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk2.jpg
supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk3.jpg
supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk4.jpg
supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk5.jpg
supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk6b.jpg
supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk7.jpg
supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk8.jpg

This should also prove who wins between Superman and Hulk (unless of course you don't count this comic for some reason or another).

Space M ummy
It was magic, and he healed right after that

You dont think that enough magic could damage adamantium? like say the god blast? ]

Actually, the excuse was that the blades were "forged in a realm of magic and science." the blades themselves never showed any magical properties, and there's no reason to believe they were any harder/sharper than adamantium, which per marvel is the hardest substance that exists. (outside of cap's shield, which is a special case.)

Adamantium CAN be destroyed by sufficient cosmic/magical energy, but we're talking the infinity gauntlet, or a full blast from RKT. Shatterstar's blades are nowhere NEAR this level.

True adamantium has never been shown to be damaged by anything outside of molecular rearrangement or cataclysmic cosmic force, and thus has a better record than juggernaut does.

any instances where adamantium was damaged by punches or physical force have usually been retconned to being "secondary adamantium." like the time hulk broke an adamantium statue just by gripping it up

Soujaboy
bump

Ptr_Grifin
juggernaut is unstoppable by earthly means and he would run into the adamantium and do some damage. possibly. i dont know im not a doctor but it makes since.

Thats the way I view it. Sense it is an earthly metal Juggernaut would be able to destroy it. Juggernaut is far more durable than true adamantium is.

KillAll
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Actually, the excuse was that the blades were "forged in a realm of magic and science." the blades themselves never showed any magical properties, and there's no reason to believe they were any harder/sharper than adamantium, which per marvel is the hardest substance that exists. (outside of cap's shield, which is a special case.)

actually it stays true to juggernauts character. juggernaut has been shown atleast on 2 occasions to be susceptable to blades that have had some mystical connection (shatterstars sword, the blood axe). where as blunt objects have no effect on him.... such as thors hammer. no matter how hard its thrown juggernaut has NEVER been affected by it.

Adamantium CAN be destroyed by sufficient cosmic/magical energy, but we're talking the infinity gauntlet, or a full blast from RKT. Shatterstar's blades are nowhere NEAR this level.

irrelavant. juggernaut is mystically powered. magic is a weakness.

True adamantium has never been shown to be damaged by anything outside of molecular rearrangement or cataclysmic cosmic force, and thus has a better record than juggernaut does.

actually juggernaut has never been damaged by anything other than magical means. so juggernaut has 1 weakness, and adamantium several by your own words, so who really has the better record??? juggernaut has withstood everything physical and i believe he could absorb anything physical outside of reality warping.

any instances where adamantium was damaged by punches or physical force have usually been retconned to being "secondary adamantium." like the time hulk broke an adamantium statue just by gripping it up

notice how you put "physical force" in this statement to use it to support your own bias towards adamantium.

if you were to substitute JUGGERNAUT in place of adamantium, i'm sure it would ring true also.

jasofisc
classic juggernaut vs. true adamantium I would as they are equal.

is mojo world magical? also since when has shatterstar sword shown any magical properties? just because it was made in a realm of magic doesn't mean it's effects are magical.

The only things that effected true adamatium are extream magical power (like king thor level) Jugges has never felt anything like a king thor blast.

Juggs doesn't effect things on a magical level it's physical force you know like when captain marvel hits superman it doesn't cause a magical attack but a physical one. how ever this is not important since the thread writter wants to know what more durrible and I think there equal.

Metalmanx
Ok what is more durable? Classic Juggernauts body or adamantium? which would be damaged first?

Classic Juggernaut is more durable. And it is entirely possible for him to break/bend/alter adamantium. Especially if he just ran into a wall of it.

spidey-dude
wolverines claws are sharp enough to cut through just about anything. and yes there stronger than juggs

Soujaboy
Originally posted by spidey-dude
batmans claws are sharp enough to cut through just about anything. and yes there stronger than juggs

laughing hysterical

spidey-dude
laughing hysterical passes tissue to soujaboy

starlock
what i know from the roleplaying system(s) is that juggernaught is stronger than adamantium and that is from 3 systems,but i will admit i do not have the latest marvel books

if anyone cares, juggernaught had a class 3000 protection,and adamantium has a class 1000 protection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.