Utlimate X-Men issue 41.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
God that was messed up, i feel horrible for that poor kid.......

Rick/Genis
not as messed up as Hawkeye killing people with his fingernails in The Ultimates 2 issue #10! That alone is deserving of a respect thread!

Thunderstrike
What did I miss?

Rick/Genis
now you know wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
not as messed up as Hawkeye killing people with his fingernails in The Ultimates 2 issue #10! That alone is deserving of a respect thread!

Have you read Ult X-Men #41? .... it's way more messed up than that Hawkeye thing

The kid wakes up one day as a mutant whose powers are that he emits radiation and toxins that kill living tissue.... by the time he realises he's a mutant he's killed his parents, his pets, his girlfriend, his friends, everyone at his school and a few hundred other random people.... a few hours later Wolverine finds him, tells him what's going on then kills him.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Scoobless
Have you read Ult X-Men #41? .... it's way more messed up than that Hawkeye thing

The kid wakes up one day as a mutant whose powers are that he emits radiation and toxins that kill living tissue.... by the time he realises he's a mutant he's killed his parents, his pets, his girlfriend, his friends, everyone at his school and a few hundred other random people.... a few hours later Wolverine finds him, tells him what's going on then kills him.

so why did wolvy kill him?

sort of like a mercy kill?

Rick/Genis
because professor X is an ASS HOLE

Lucid Lui
Actually it was Nick Fury who told him to do it...

Black Adam
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Actually it was Nick Fury who told him to do it...

So proff didn't intervene or anything?

did the kid want to die?

Rick/Genis
nope... but he knew it had to happen.. I know I'D want to die if that happened to me.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Black Adam
So proff didn't intervene or anything? No, the Prof still doesn't know it happened as far as i know.

King KAM

The kid wakes up one day as a mutant whose powers are that he emits radiation and toxins that kill living tissue.... by the time he realises he's a mutant he's killed his parents, his pets, his girlfriend, his friends, everyone at his school and a few hundred other random people.... a few hours later Wolverine finds him, tells him what's going on then kills him. i felt horrible, he was so young, and he had no control over what he did...it was sad as hell because he knew wolverine was there too kill him....

Magee
Proffesor X knows all.

Black Adam
So any reason why fury decide to just kill him and not use him as some walking weapon?

King KAM
So any reason why fury decide to just kill him and not use him as some walking weapon? he was too dangerous.....they woulda had to literally sealo him up, but i get what youre saying....but then again people wouldnt have responded well to the "mutant death machine"

willRules
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
No, the Prof still doesn't know it happened as far as i know.

I think your right.

Xavier is a lot more of a risky and sinister character in the Ultimate universe but he isn't a bad guy.....

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
I think your right.

Xavier is a lot more of a risky and sinister character in the Ultimate universe but he isn't a bad guy.....

Yeah.

Issue 41 was reffered to again in a recent Ult X-Men comic:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/126/scan00224hd.th.jpg

inamilist
great issue

probably my fav out of the bendis run

Murda Mase
So any reason why fury decide to just kill him and not use him as some walking weapon?

Bendis wanted to shock people.

Murda Mase
Yeah.

Issue 41 was reffered to again in a recent Ult X-Men comic:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/126/scan00224hd.th.jpg

Did this one have the same powers?

What issue was that in?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Did this one have the same powers?

What issue was that in?

He seems to have reality altering powers.... Ult X-Men #68 (i think)

Murda Mase
If hes got that, then can't he easily get outta that containment?

Maybe it keeps him in a sedative state.

Why don't they put Scarlet Witch in one?laughing

Scoobless
^ they had him drugged into unconsciousness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.