Superman vs, Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KyubiRasengan
shhhhhhhhh

Revolver Ocelot
Pooky gets tooled...

batdude123
More than likely, Superman would win this fight.

Darth Kal-El
Superman takes this 7/10.

Big Sexy
Apocalypse and Darkseid should compete in the Joblimpics. Superman wins.

batdude123
^ Exactly, Apocalypse has even jobbed to Wolverine. Superman wins, big time!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Apocalypse and Darkseid should compete in the Joblimpics. Superman wins.

They'd both get the bronze and silver.....Manhunter would take the Gold like it was candy from a baby.

Fieldy69
can someone tell me what job means?

MattDay
well anyone who doesn't understand job, jobbing is when a reader disagrees with a verdict of a characters defeat. I.E. if doomsday lost to spiderman most would class it as jobbing, because he's so powerful and spiderman isn't.

Superman defeated darksied in the sun i think? can't remember, but he was amped up, and darksied wasn't doing himself any favours throughout the fight with comments about superman. Jobbing is such a loose word, most just go with someone else's opinion because a lot of people are weak minded and can't think for themselves on explanations other than the fan made word jobbing. Now my british roots twinge and the words that come out of my mouth to the fan boy word "jobbing" is "shut the **** up, you talk bollocks all the time so why am i going to agree with you now?"

Psyquis52
Originally posted by MattDay
well anyone who doesn't understand job, jobbing is when a reader disagrees with a verdict of a characters defeat. I.E. if doomsday lost to spiderman most would class it as jobbing, because he's so powerful and spiderman isn't.

Superman defeated darksied in the sun i think? can't remember, but he was amped up, and darksied wasn't doing himself any favours throughout the fight with comments about superman. Jobbing is such a loose word, most just go with someone else's opinion because a lot of people are weak minded and can't think for themselves on explanations other than the fan made word jobbing. Now my british roots twinge and the words that come out of my mouth to the fan boy word "jobbing" is "shut the **** up, you talk bollocks all the time so why am i going to agree with you now?"

MattDay is unhappy with the context of this question. It's okay though. We'll give him back his pants when he's done ripping the heads of some "jobbers".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.