Spiral vs Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalactusThanos
Who wins this freakish match?

King_Mungi
Spiral as the servant of Mojo? Shuma-Gorath pretty easily wins, unless I'm missing something.

JuanJohnboy
Shuman-Gorath easily....... also he owned in Marvel Superheroes arcade game big grin

Deadpool14
Shuma-Gorath, absolutely...CHAOS DIMENSION!!!!!!!!. KO!!!!!!!!!! cool

Wynndar
this doesnt even make sense...

illadelph12
Video game fight.

GalactusThanos
Originally posted by Wynndar
this doesnt even make sense...

who cares? Do a lot of these versus posts make sense?

Psyquis52
It's not a video game fight even though they were both in Marvel fighting games. The point is that Shuma Gorath is the god of Chaos and Spiral is a chick with six arms. (smacked on back of head) Sorry. Woman with six arms. Happy now honey?

The_Olympian
I hated Shuma Gorath in that game and didn't understand why the hell he was there.

Psyquis52
He was fun! mad
Hard to use but fun. Sides, he was involved in the infinity war if memory serves me right. That's why he was in Marvel Super Heroes.

The_Olympian
he was!?! What issue!!!

Psyquis52
Originally posted by The_Olympian
he was!?! What issue!!!
It was one of those Infinity things, and hell if I remember which one. The point is that he's fun in the game and your just mad because Rick Jones wasn't covered.

The_Olympian
no kidding! What was THAT about!? Captain Marvel SO should have been in those games! miffed

Psyquis52
And so should Darkhawk!

Deadpool14
oh yeah, well i think the silver surfer and agent zero should have been in the game!!!!!! mad

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Deadpool14
oh yeah, well i think the silver surfer and agent zero should have been in the game!!!!!! mad

And Thing and Human Torch mad

The_Olympian
All of the above... and ghost rider smile he would have some cool chains.

Plus Dimitri and Viewtiful Joe and Dante and Luke Cage and Carnage and Dr. Strange and Bishop and Doppelganger and The Magus and Maestro and Firelord and Drax and Shriek and Black Bolt and Adam Warlock and Captain Universe and Beta Ray Bill amd Thor and Pip the Troll and Thunderstrike and Gamora and Galactus and Cardiac and Molecule man and The Beyonder and Absorbing man and the Grey Gargoyle and Mad man and Abomination and The Super Skrull and Moon Dragon and She Hulk and Captain Marvel and SpiderMan 2099 and all the amalgam charicters and a REAL sentinel and smart hulk and dumb hulk (haha) and Terrax and Mr. Fantastic and Vengeance and Punisher and Captain Marvel and The Stranger and Eternity and Cloak and Dagger and Dazzler and Phoenix and Jean Grey and Captain Marvel and Moon Knight and Daredevil and the list goes on and on and on...

oh! And The Living Tribunal!

Oh, and Captain Marvel big grin

Deadpool14
oh and maybe next time...

guy222
SG

Decimus
In the game Spiral was a much better character to have on your team and would own Shuma Gorath.

Sundipped
Shuma wins in the comic book by erasing Spiral. Spiral wins if it was Marvel vs. Capcom 2 with her level 3 move by morphing into everyone on Marvels side while kicking ass at the same time. Coolest move in the game next to Akuma's hell murder.

psycho gundam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPKanYRbRaY

celestialdemon
This is crazy. Shuma wins easily.

LORD B
lulz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.