Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JustOwnin
I, the very personified incarnation of ownage. I, the supreme and omnipotent master of all that is DOA. I, the unstoppable and ruthless supremee being of all have owned. Through my history in the game DOAU I unleashed uncomprehendable ownage on all those who oppose. If you were to take the individual feets of ownage of all the top players to ever exist and put them together it would still NOT be an accurate description of the ownage that I have dealt to all beautiful and fools.

They say a picture says a thousand words but the thousand words essay of this pic
http://funfreepages.com/albums/owned/catowned.jpg

couldn't begin to express in a visual form the amount of ownage I have unleashed on this doa world. For I have single handedly laid siegue to the village that is known as online play. I have murdered the fathers and raped the mothers of countless villagers and no maturing male or infeminine female dare seek revenge against I. If this was an RPG then at the final fight the hero has lost and the evil master has taken over the world with no sequels of young upstarts fighting through a journey to put me to an end.

I have made, packaged, and sent out many a certificate of ownership. A copy of the deed that I hold over all those who has dared to oppose me.

Even the creator of the game ITAGAKI himself fell at the hands of JustOwnin!

But alas, now the game known as Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate shall be no more. For although thier is many a newb for me to own with the upmost of utter ease just like the sega gamegear was killed the nomand doa2u shall be killed by it's own predecessor Dead Or Alive 4. A launch title the xbox 360.

I would like for this game to end with a beautiful firework like display of lights than just to dim out. I would rather end the long sentence of this games existence with an exclamation mark instead of a period.

That is why I shall give you newbs one final chance. One final fight. One final attempt at my life. There shall be no rematches until doa4's release. There shall be no excuses. There shall only be ownage.

All the fools who for a second even thinks that they can take me out. That think they can choke won't doesn't breath. Who thinks they can ice skate up hill. Who thinks they can complete a impossible mission that even tom cruise himself could not.

Then by all means fight me in an ENDURANCE MATCH!

ENDURANCE MATCH rules.
First to 10 games
3 rounds largest health
Already I can feel the small utterances of fear coursing through the veins of those who know my name. Already I can see newbs and scrubs alike running and hiding trying to dodge the ownage. Let all know this.

There is no escape from the ownage of JustOwnin.

GAMERTAG: JustOwnin
NickName: JustOwnin
Purpose: JustOwnin
Results: JustOwnin

Things to do after being challenged by JustOwnin
1.) Put your feelings in a safe place, so they won't get hurt.
2.) Learn to play another game and get a hobby so thier can be life after ownage.
3.) Prepare to be owned.

The above has been a message from the class SSS master mind supervillian

For those who do not know of my previous quests of ownage here they are

CHALLENGE!!!!

- JustOwnin

K.Diddy
smurf2

JacopeX
ill kill you jusownin, jus wait and see mon

Clone
I think I know that guy....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smurf2

Look! It's a smurfing smurf! Holy smurf! eek!

Clone
Originally posted by JacopeX
ill kill you jusownin, jus wait and see mon NO

mysterio69
yeah. sure. i just play play the games for the jiggle-factor. ooooohhh
yeah.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by mysterio69
jiggle

Wutchusay?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Clone
NO YESSS

Clone
YESSS I'm sorry, even as his sis, I know he'll just pwn you

JustOwnin
I think I know that guy....

Shut up! mad

K.Diddy
smurf2smurf2

JacopeX
I'm sorry, even as his sis, I know he'll just pwn you sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clone
Originally posted by JustOwnin
Shut up! mad Shut up Cameron; go touch yourself to some anime or something....

K.Diddy
Shut up Cameron; go touch yourself to some anime or something....

laughing laughing laughing

TOH
Moonwalking! eek!
TAKE THAT JACKO!!!
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/smurf2.gif

"You know I'm bad, I'm bad..I'm really really bad>>>"

JacopeX
Shut up Cameron; go touch yourself to some anime or something.... Listen to your sister

man i cant wait to kick your ass

Revernd Maynard
ill kill you jusownin, jus wait and see mon Jamacan me crazy

Clone
Listen to your sister

man i cant wait to kick your ass He might be some horny anime bum, but he'll sure make a fool of you in DOA

JacopeX
He might be some horny anime bum, but he'll sure make a fool of you in DOA wanna bet, make it SF or MK, ill murda him

JacopeX
Ill own him jus like i owned this guy in this vid ((im the one in gray))

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=647748117&n=2

mysterio69

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=647748117&n=2
wow. that was quite gay. i'd even go so far as to say...uber-gay. no expression

JacopeX
wow. that was quite gay. i'd even go so far as to say...uber-gay. no expression it wuz suppose to be funny, but if you cant see the comedy then no

JustOwnin
To Jacobe the liarX:

From the promodule soup of all creation. From the caves of ownage in the darkest deepest regions of the EARTH JustOwnin lay dormant in all his omnipotent might. No longer a resident of the world of souls and swords. My unwritten chapter in the history books of time yet unfinished. Instead I tread my treads of ownage along the road of -=< D O A >=- (Dead Or Alive Ultimate Online). And as I walked that path I owned that path. And As I climbed the mountain that left so many dead, but only a select few of skilled warriors who make it to the top alive; I owned that mountain. And then when there was no place to go I ascended to the doa heavens, and the heavens themselves where owned.

I believe it was Kilik who once asked the question, "Listen, Can you hear my soul scream?!" When it comes the power of my soul the question need not be posed for my soul shines the mighty light of ownage and owns all those that it sees. It sound is like that of a sonic boom the likes of which Guile could never be able to execute (even with a level 3 super).

I have grown tired of my daily ritual of owning newbs and being amused by scrubs attempts to defeat me. Thus I have decided to come back to this world I have left behind. Stronger, smarter, and more powerful that you could ever comprehend. And this time, I have company. Brothers of legend whos skill far surpass my own in tekken. Brothers who have bonded thier powers together to become an invincible force. And like all seemingly invincible forces they need a reality check. They need to know that in the grand scheme of things they are mere scrubs when compared to JustOwnin.

mysterio69
i did see gayness. but no comedy.

Barker
laughing out loud

That was Faker than my Breast Job. And I've never had a Breast Job Done. no expression

JustOwnin

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=647748117&n=2 Now I know not to take you seriously; get off my nuts n00b

JacopeX
Originally posted by JustOwnin
To Jacobe the liarX:

From the promodule soup of all creation. From the caves of ownage in the darkest deepest regions of the EARTH JustOwnin lay dormant in all his omnipotent might. No longer a resident of the world of souls and swords. My unwritten chapter in the history books of time yet unfinished. Instead I tread my treads of ownage along the road of -=< D O A >=- (Dead Or Alive Ultimate Online). And as I walked that path I owned that path. And As I climbed the mountain that left so many dead, but only a select few of skilled warriors who make it to the top alive; I owned that mountain. And then when there was no place to go I ascended to the doa heavens, and the heavens themselves where owned.

I believe it was Kilik who once asked the question, "Listen, Can you hear my soul scream?!" When it comes the power of my soul the question need not be posed for my soul shines the mighty light of ownage and owns all those that it sees. It sound is like that of a sonic boom the likes of which Guile could never be able to execute (even with a level 3 super).

I have grown tired of my daily ritual of owning newbs and being amused by scrubs attempts to defeat me. Thus I have decided to come back to this world I have left behind. Stronger, smarter, and more powerful that you could ever comprehend. And this time, I have company. Brothers of legend whos skill far surpass my own in tekken. Brothers who have bonded thier powers together to become an invincible force. And like all seemingly invincible forces they need a reality check. They need to know that in the grand scheme of things they are mere scrubs when compared to JustOwnin. laughing Good one, Your nothin man. Youll find your match

mysterio69
Originally posted by Barker
laughing out loud

That was Faker than my Breast Job. And I've never had a Breast Job Done. no expression
really? could've fooled me. confused

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
laughing out loud

That was Faker than my Breast Job. And I've never had a Breast Job Done. no expression it wuz suppose to be fake roll eyes (sarcastic) duh, if it wuz real, no one would be laughin and my teacher wouldve went in a bust some heads, laughing out loud

H. S. 6

Is that from f*ckin MySpace?

You're trying to own someone with a movie from MySpace?

... What the f**k?

laughing

JacopeX
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Is that from f*ckin MySpace?

You're trying to own someone with a movie from MySpace?

... What the f**k?

laughing Damn i failed at bein funny there, oh well erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.