Omg! Creationism Has Just Been Proven!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Rob
An austalian guy (with the help of Growing Pains star Kirk Cameron) singlehandedly proves Intelligent Design!

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2204.html

AOR
laughing You are my new best friend....

Capt_Fantastic
Then why aren't all fruits and vegitables shaped like the banana? And why aren't all humans tall enough to reach them on the tree?

AOR
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Then why aren't all fruits and vegitables shaped like the banana? And why aren't all humans tall enough to reach them on the tree?

mhm

Black Rob
Then why aren't all fruits and vegitables shaped like the banana? And why aren't all humans tall enough to reach them on the tree? Because of smug hedonistic bastards like you! (just kidding)

Janus Marius
So if the banana appears to be made for easy human use, why isn't everything else?

Are we only supposed to eat bananas now? What if you're allergic?

docb77
Is it me or was even ultra-Christian actor Kirk Cameron fighting to keep from laughing on that one?

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Black Rob
An austalian guy (with the help of Growing Pains star Kirk Cameron) singlehandedly proves Intelligent Design!

hahahaha laughing

PuffyCheese
The mystery of life revealed!! Behold and fall to the ground in awe!

haha, that was hilarious!

Shakyamunison
If you think this is proof of Creationism, I have a bridge to sell you really cheap.

Black Rob
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
If you think this is proof of Creationism, I have a bridge to sell you really cheap. How much does it cost?

Shakyamunison
How much does it cost?

For you just $300. If your interested, me and I'll give you an address to send a money order to. big grin

ROYALGUARD
OMG Llaughing out loudL

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
For you just $300. If your interested, me and I'll give you an address to send a money order to. big grin

I'm his manager. You have to cut me a processing fee of $50.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I'm his manager. You have to cut me a processing fee of $50.

Ok laughing

Capt_Fantastic
Because of smug hedonistic bastards like you! (just kidding)

So, my smug attitude is kind of like dinosaur bones, in that it has been placed in the path of the truely god-loving as a test of faith?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Janus Marius
What if you're allergic?

Then you will go to hell....God said so....

meep-meep
So if the glory of god can be found in a delicious banana I suppose plantains are gods sick little joke.

Captain Falcon
so what are they going to discover next?

"made by Allah" writen on every cell?

We evolved from apes. What the **** do you think apes eat? I don't like Bananas anyway.

Darth Jello
Can someone please edit that clip to replace the word banana with penis?

BackFire
A dick also has a similar shape of a banana, easily will fit into a persons mouth, therefor God promotes fellatio. I'm now a Christian.

The Omega
laughing

Well, there went BF to the dark side...

What was God thinking when he made coconuts???
Oh, well...
Good one...

Janus Marius
Originally posted by BackFire
A dick also has a similar shape of a banana, easily will fit into a persons mouth, therefor God promotes fellatio. I'm now a Christian.

lmao

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by The Omega
laughing

Well, there went BF to the dark side...

What was God thinking when he made coconuts???
Oh, well...
Good one...

God was thinking about bowling. laughing

Black Rob
So, my smug attitude is kind of like dinosaur bones, in that it has been placed in the path of the truely god-loving as a test of faith? exactly

Black Rob
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Can someone please edit that clip to replace the word banana with penis? Gonna work on that right now...

Janus Marius
Oh, I gotta see that final video.

Lord Urizen
Backfire your hilarious !

And Black Rob, you're even MORE HILARIOUS !

laughing laughing laughing laughing

DigiMark007
lol. Kirk Cameron.

laughing out loud

Lord Urizen
I KNOW what a JOKE !

The "Full House" depiction of life isn't realistic people. It's a FANTASY world...get with the program .

Alliance
laughing laughing laughing laughing

People amaze me... continuously.

DigiMark007
This deserves a bump.

ninja

Black Rob
I really got to edit that video like i promised

Janus Marius
I really got to edit that video like i promised

Yeah, when you get that I wanna see it. Should be hilarious.

Alliance
I tried to hold the bannan like that...it didn't line up sad

Am I not a child of god? cry

Janus Marius
Oh noes! The Anti-Christ is Alliance! *Hiss*

Alliance
laughing

IVE BEEN EXPOSED! firefirefireph

Does that mean i get to be Secretary General of the UN like in Left Behind cool?

Janus Marius
Yeah, but I guess the mark of the beast is the Alliance symbol. Damn. Granny was right when she said that Star Wars was of the devil.

Alliance
...hehe....the sig works nicely with that...

Star Wars may be of the devil, but the Repvblic will still kick your (in this case your granny's) arse!

RogerRamjet
LOL! this is so ridiculous...i cannot believe that a considerable percentage of (man?)kind still believes in this nonsense...

why does a car drive? because God wants it to drive? why the hell didn't he give Jesus a cool Escalade with lotsa bling bling, two thousand years ago?

dear creationists...please lighten up...what's so bad about having an ape amidst your expanded relations? look at them...they don't wage war for black sauce or strap TNT around their waiste...

Alliance
i prefer C4...no expression

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Alliance
...hehe....the sig works nicely with that...

Star Wars may be of the devil, but the Repvblic will still kick your (in this case your granny's) arse!

I hope the Republic can take my granny... she's dead. I mean, it's a handicap match, but I'm going to assume they can handle it.

Alliance
nothing blasts like an AT-TE...

RogerRamjet
duh...nothing says more "this is my turf!" than a good pitch of your own faeces... no expression

Alliance
I'm more traditional, I use a flag.

RogerRamjet
flags don't impress lions all that much...

O Green World

Well..........
Did the banana evolve to be eaten? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Or did the human hand(Even the one that lives away from bananas) evolve to hold bananas? roll eyes (sarcastic)

All the rubbish about evolution... no

Darth Revan
In central America, they wait until the bananas turn black, then cook them...

SOMEBODY's going to hell.

Admiral Akbar
I watched that video a while back. Laughed my ass off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.