I've noticed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
A lot of the guys that have been talking to me lately that I would actually talk to are so young like 15, 16, 17 and look 18, 19+. Am I the only one? Is it something in the water? confused

AOR
Originally posted by LethalFemme
A lot of the guys that have been talking to me lately that I would actually talk to are so young like 15, 16, 17 and look 18, 19+. Am I the only one? Is it something in the water? confused

OWNED cool

Leo.M
It's something in the water stick out tongue

mysterio69
yes no expression

Leo.M
Originally posted by AOR
OWNED cool

laughing laughing laughing

DarkC
I look 18, 19? Are you BLIND? laughing

Revernd Maynard
i'm 18 no expression

Vinny Valentine
How Old Do I Look?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
How Old Do I Look? 12 w00t

K.Diddy

I have the same problem,I'm 21 and all the girls that want me are all like 15 to 17,and I want an older womanpiss2 I do look young for my age though.......when I haven't shaved anyway

DarkC
How Old Do I Look?
16-ish.

Leo.M
How Old Do I Look?

14-ish

DarkC
Originally posted by Leo.M
14-ish
*screaming*

You're blind too! mhm

LethalFemme
*feels awkward because besides Maynard she's never seen anyone else in this thread* embarrasment

Vinny Valentine
*feels awkward because besides Maynard she's never seen anyone else in this thread* embarrasment

Search my in the KMC Members pictures.

DarkC
Go check. stick out tongue

AOR

hysterical what a n00b!!!!

K.Diddy
I need a digital camera or phone

Revernd Maynard
*feels awkward because besides Maynard she's never seen anyone else in this thread* embarrasment Maynard!

Leo.M

You don't remember me cry

AOR
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Maynard!

What the f**k?

LethalFemme
Search my in the KMC Members pictures.

Originally posted by DarkC
Go check. stick out tongue

Originally posted by AOR
hysterical what a n00b!!!!

I kinda never really cared whistle embarrasment

Maynard!

you showed me stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
i'm 18 no expression

Revernd Maynard

you showed me stick out tongue Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Maynard!

Leo.M
Here >> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberpics.php

If you type in their username you can find peoples pics that they've posted stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
*Leaves*

no expression

LethalFemme
Here >> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberpics.php

If you type in their username you can find peoples pics that they've posted stick out tongue

no thanks big grin

Revernd Maynard
*Leaves*

no expression *glances at behind*

Inspectah Deck

Must be the testerones

DarkC

you showed me stick out tongue
*rears back in indigance*

LethalFemme
*rears back in indigance*

what i like you happy

AOR

How can you claim to speak to people with a specified age group and then claim they look older when you've never seen them?!!? No one cares whether you care or not, that fact that you made an idiot of yourself is enough to draw attention, but to not to break the skin...

DarkC
what i like you happy
Let's keep it that way, shall we. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR
How can you claim to speak to people with a specified age group and then claim they look older when you've never seen them?!!? No one cares whether you care or not, that fact that you made an idiot of yourself is enough to draw attention, but to not to break the skin...

first of all don't call me an idiot second of all I wasn' talking about the boys here I was talking about guys I meet down the street, mall, gym, etcmhm

K.Diddy
Fight! Fight! Fight!

AOR
first of all don't call me an idiot second of all I wasn' talking about the boys here I was talking about guys I meet down the street, mall, gym, etcmhm

I'm sorry, my mistake, no wait it's not....somebody didn't clarify that in the first post....I wonder who roll eyes (sarcastic)

K.Diddy
AOR is perfect,he doesn't make mistakes no expression

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR
I'm sorry, my mistake, no wait it's not....somebody didn't clarify that in the first post....I wonder who roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't know why you cared anyway I wasn't talking about you roll eyes (sarcastic)

AOR
I don't know why you cared anyway I wasn't talking about you roll eyes (sarcastic)

No but I'm talking to you. And if the only good response is you trying to back away from this argument, than woman you just got owned cool

AOR
Originally posted by K.Diddy
AOR is perfect,he doesn't make mistakes no expression

hence why it's struck out wink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR
No but I'm talking to you. And if the only good response is you trying to back away from this argument, than woman you just got owned cool

maybe before you made a comment and an insult you should have asked specifically if I were talking about the boys here or the men I meet that aren't on here and this would have never happened and sweetie you were just owned.mhm

Vinny Valentine
You Both Suck, Now go do it in Maynards Pants.

Sucking Is allowed There wanker

DarkC
Typical ol' Vinny. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
You Both Suck, Now go do it in Maynards Pants.

Sucking Is allowed There wanker

why don't you I'm sure you're terrific at it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine

I Am.

Didn't Expect that did you?

wink Im Bi so Those don't bother me

Typical ol' Vinny. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

AOR
maybe before you made a comment and an insult you should have asked specifically if I were talking about the boys here or the men I meet that aren't on here and this would have never happened and sweetie you were just owned.mhm

Don't give me that. It falls under the responsibility of the thread starter to set up a topic in order for the members to simply walk in and just read, especially for those in the OTF. If you are incapable of doing so then perhaps you shouldn't be making threads in the first place

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR
Don't give me that. It falls under the responsibility of the thread starter to set up a topic in order for the members to simply walk in and just read, especially for those in the OTF. If you are incapable of doing so then perhaps you shouldn't be making threads in the first place

You insulted me made a mistake and are now trying to own me? Go be a good little boy and play with Vinny in Maynard's pants roll eyes (sarcastic)

K.Diddy

laughing laughing laughing

DarkC
AOR, what the hell.

Give it up.

Vinny Valentine
You insulted me made a mistake and are now trying to own me? Go be a good little boy and play with Vinny in Maynard's pants roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why don't you go play with Ladyluck in her lounge?

LethalFemme
Why don't you go play with Ladyluck in her lounge?

why don't you go jump on your bed?

AOR

That's hilarious comeing from someone who did make a mistake, did get insulted (not to mention tried to insult) but also some one who clearly tried to own me. Don't remember? This should help

let's add that smilie for good measure mhm

Vinny Valentine
why don't you go jump on your bed?

I Might Just do That, Want to join me?

AOR
AOR, what the hell.

Give it up.

Senor, I don't believe anyone invited you into this conversation. I gave you the last argument, give me this one...

DarkC
Originally posted by AOR
Senor, I don't believe anyone invited you into this conversation. I gave you the last argument, give me this one...
Hey, you know I don't like it when two of my good friends get into a fight. erm

AOR
Hey, you know I don't like it when two of my good friends get into a fight. erm

Not my problem....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR
That's hilarious comeing from someone who did make a mistake, did get insulted (not to mention tried to insult) but also some one who clearly tried to own me. Don't remember? This should help

let's add that smilie for good measure mhm

Funny thing is you came here the thread didn't come to you and you made a remark and an insult that were both far off and then to recuperate yourself you tried to blame this on me for making you look like an ahole because you jumped the gun? please go play with someone your own age .roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine
People, Chill The Feck Out erm

DarkC
I concur.

Leo.M

I 2nd that

AOR
EDIT:

Ladyluck
I concur.
I 2nd that

I 3rd it. w00t

K.Diddy
jerryjerryjerry

LethalFemme
EDIT!

Vinny Valentine
You didn't have to come into the thread, you didn't have to reply and you for damn sure didn't have to insult me, but of course you being you you did. And another tid bit for your info one of he guys that posted in here before your little comment I have seen, is younger than me and I do find attractive. So either way whether I was talking about someone here or the guys who aren't on here I was on point you were not.

Who ermm

AOR
You didn't have to come into the thread, you didn't have to reply and you for damn sure didn't have to insult me, but of course you being you you did. And another tid bit for your info one of he guys that posted in here before your little comment I have seen, is younger than me and I do find attractive. So either way whether I was talking about someone here or the guys who aren't on here I was on point you were not.

check your quote. You will find...I withdrew....

Leo.M
Originally posted by AOR
check your quote. You will find...I withdrew....

Good man AOR clap

LethalFemme
Good man AOR clap

it blew over we're good wink

AOR
Good man AOR clap

I pray that this may be a taste for you of an AOR annoyed with the world. Imagine an AOR if he were angry...

Leo.M
it blew over we're good wink

WOO clapclapclap Originally posted by AOR
I pray that this may be a taste for you of an AOR annoyed with the world. Imagine an AOR if he were angry...

I don't want to shock

AOR
I don't want to shock

Good, cause I don't want to see that Gay sig again wink

I'm off for the night

Auviore wavey

Leo.M
Originally posted by AOR
Good, cause I don't want to see that Gay sig again wink

I'm off for the night

Auviore wavey

laughing

see ya beer

a1hsauce
A lot of the guys that have been talking to me lately that I would actually talk to are so young like 15, 16, 17 and look 18, 19+. Am I the only one? Is it something in the water? confused yah i know what you mean...i have cybersex with guys here all the time...in real life I only engage in fellatio with males every other week erm

Mr. Bacon
18 19 in a few months yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.