Thanos vs Bahamut from Final Fantasy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalactusThanos
Who wins this?

Psyquis52
Thanos.

The_Olympian
hahaha this is going to get closed!

Mider
dont know who bahamut is or what he can do is this from the final fantasy movie?

Thunderstrike
Dude. A blonde guy with a huge sword took out Bahamut. I'm pretty sure Thanos could do it too.

The_Olympian
Blonde guy with big sword vs. prune face guy with blue and gold spandex big grin

grey fox
Which version of bahamut ?

The_Olympian
doubt it matters.

Milkie
Dude...

CaptainStoic
Bahamat may be as small as the was in The Marvel Universe, he might even be as small as the Micronauts. I guess this would depend on whose respective universe we are talking about, and since this thread will more than likely be locked up, who really cares?

The_Olympian
Amen

but with that logic, he could be in a BIGGER universe....

grey fox
Originally posted by The_Olympian
doubt it matters.

True , but i'd like to know just for the sake of imagining thanos throttling it....

CaptainStoic
I meant to say as small as the Wasp. sorry. blip the glugin whoops!

leonheartmm
it depends which version of bahamut your talkng about. if its the crappy one like the one in FFX than ofcourse it gonna go down. on the other hand if your talkin about the one from FF8 or FF9 hell give a very good fight to thanos before losing{thanos IS pretty strong even for the king of dragons} but it wont be easy for thanos.

{oh yea btw that BLONDE DUDE WITH A SWORD killed JENOVAH! a being that fell from HEAVEN! and also killed sephiroth with the ultimate materia powers if thanos were to go up against either hed have his sorry as handed to him}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.