Did anyone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
Did anyone find it disturbing that Leia kissed her brother in ESB??? ERm...I just realized htis today../.. *shudders*

((THis would be coming fro Lari-Crai..just didn't bother re signing in sing Sab's right here))

finti
they didnt know that at the time being, besides it was done to put Han off a bit

yerssot
and in ANH on the bridge too...

same thing as finti: they didn't knew at the time

finti
neither did GL,.... probably smile

Sabrea
(Lari once mroe)

Muh ha ha! Sabrea and I were arguing weither they knew yet or not. *grinz* I was right hahahaha!! Revenge of the newbie!!! O.o oh dear....

Yes yes, I realize tey didn't know, but when the viewer does...you look back and,... *shudder*

yerssot
and you were right about them not knowing?

greedo
No tounges...no big deal...

Julie
I'd have to concure with Greedo....it was just a "slight kiss"...and mostly it was to man Han mad

Ushgarak
Splinter of the Mind's Eye, though, was sick. And rubbish.

yerssot
well, it wasn't rubbish, it was strange...and it was based upon ANH where Leia was more attracted to Luke than to Han

Ushgarak
Oh, it was AWFUL! Terrible book.

yerssot
*thinks*
nope, not awfull... funny, strange,... that sort of things... oh, and non-sw too

LaurenE147
It freaks me out when I think about it. What if they had actually fallen in love with each other and gotten married and had kids. Good thing Han was there.

yerssot
early ANH script already indicated that Leia liked Han more, no worries

Dexx
more like a soap opera scenario...

Corran
A man telephones his office and says, "Sorry, I can't come into work today, I'm sick." "How sick are you ?" asks his boss. "Well," he replies, "I'm in bed with my sister."

Gundark
laughing out loud

That was horrible.

I agree with Ush on 'Splinter'. Vader saying "I'm sorry Leia, I loved you ?" EGAD !!!

ko_kidd_2k1
Okay that's just weak.

I think the LucasFilm ppl and the LucasBooks people need to keep the EU off of the Star Wars movies' @sses.

But seriously, sometimes they need to stop with the EU stories, too much contridicting crap, Lucas himself needs to show what certain things can do.

Some ppl might not like NJO, but I think that's a good example of where EU should go, doesn't interfere with people's pasts (before ANH) and doesn't mess around too much with the "facts".

After all the movies are finished I think that's when EU should try to do things like the Clone Wars.

yerssot
you don't know yet... what if in EpIII there is something that directly conflicts with NJO?

ko_kidd_2k1
I'm just saying NJO is more of what LucasFilm should license and not stuff like Splinter, although they COULD rewrite it, but I doubt that.

P.S. I haven't read it, just lettin u know.

I think after the whole deal is done, with Ep IV-VI being "finished" we can finally have novels that don't keep changing the rules, and I'm sorry if I missed something, but just saying in general.

Ushgarak
While NJO is far less of a continuity nightmare and has no nonsenses like more superweapons and cloned Emperors, it is still not thematically Star Wars-like.

Julie
*gasps in horror* wink

Sabrea
y did GL even give the ppl permission to write books that take place after ep.VI, it just kinda ruined his whole ending...

yerssot
ha, before TPM there was not even an EU book in Belgium!

Julie
then I guess its a good thing TPM came out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.