Oh Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
So today was the Spring Concert at our school. It went so awesome. The theme was Broadway and we played songs from West Side Story, Chicago, and a ton of other great stuff. shock

The best part was.........

When all the bands came together and played Carmina Burana and we sang it. It was so freaking incredible. shock

For those of you who don't know what song that is, it's the song from the Rickard's commercials. firefirefireph

AOR
Still don't know it...

Ladyluck
faint

Revernd Maynard
my favorite thing about you, is when you say "oh man"

for some reason, i love it love

Koala MeatPie
Carmina Burana? In SPRING!?

Ignorant idiots...

Or very Ironic in a funny sorta way.

Carmina Burana is about how the world and people sucks and how everything will come to an end / apocalypse.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard

PussyWhipped...

Or am I just Jelouse? Nah, PussyWhipped.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
So today was the Spring Concert at our school. It went so awesome. The theme was Broadway and we played songs from West Side Story, Chicago, and a ton of other great stuff. shock

When all the bands came together and played Carmina Burana and we sang it. It was so freaking incredible. shock

For those of you who don't know what song that is, it's the song from the Rickard's commercials. firefirefireph
Sounds incredible. happy Glad you had a good time.

K.Diddy
spongebob

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ladyluck

nice happy

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
PussyWhipped...

Or am I just Jelouse? Nah, PussyWhipped. A little from column A a little from column B

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard

big grin

BlackSunshine
sounds fun big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.