Ultimate Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Olympian
What do you think he'll look like.

Classic?

Or Something else?

SnakeEyes
I'm hoping a lot different.

... never really liked Galactus's look.

Psyquis52
Something else.

I've heard that it's not going to be a single entity.

Swanky-Tuna
Sounds like he's going to be in swarm form.

grey fox
I heard he's a giant robot , around 30,000000 miles long . The swarms are just to get the energy.

Psyquis52
OH! A giant robo. Cool.

Thunderstrike
Like this?
http://mmprepisodejpegs.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/Megazord.jpg

manjaro
in the ultimate exintction previews that they have been sowing in comics lately it seems like a giant version of his helmet

Rick/Genis
that was one of his vessels I thought.

King KAM
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
that was one of his vessels I thought. one there isnt an ultimate galactus, his name is Gah Lak Tus, and 2 its a swarm of robots that have the deepest hatred conceivable for organic life.

GalacticStorm
Hopefully he'll get punked by Ultimate Phoenix!! eek!

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Hopefully he'll get punked by Ultimate Phoenix!! eek! thats not happening, already been stated she cant eff with him herself, but she has a plan.....but reed is going to build the nullifier....awesome!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King KAM
thats not happening, already been stated she cant eff with him herself, but she has a plan.....but reed is going to build the nullifier....awesome!

No that was not stated by Ultimate Phoenix. Marvel Girl said that.

With the Phoenix saga just beginning in Ultimate X-men and with Galactus approaching and threatening to destroy the planet its certainly pointing towards a confrontation between the two. wink

King KAM
No that was not stated by Ultimate Phoenix. Marvel Girl said that.

With the Phoenix saga just beginning in Ultimate X-men and with Galactus approaching and threatening to destroy the planet its certainly pointing towards a confrontation between the two. wink nah its pointing towards the ultimate nullifier....but if galactus is a machine, let magneto at him...

littleredhat
It looks like the nullifier may be made but not used.

Prof. X ,Jean and Vision seem to be up to somthing much more peacefull but just as effective.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance

When Prof.X attempted to contact Gal Lak Tus mentaly it freaked out in absoulte disgust and loathing. The Prof said that it thinks of organic life as unclean and simply cannot stand it. Hence its mad on for complete destruction. So I think that Jean is going to have Vision upload her all her recorded data(containing the complete records and history of countless worlds destroyed by Gal Lak Tus) into the robot swarm causing it to freak out as it has never freaked out before.Think of it as the robot equivalent of a wet willie.

What this will acomplish I havn't a clue.

Mindship
one there isnt an ultimate galactus, his name is Gah Lak Tus, and 2 its a swarm of robots that have the deepest hatred conceivable for organic life.

Sounds like the Berserker concept developed by scifi author Fred Saberhagen for his series of novels and short stories back in the 1960s and '70s.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by littleredhat
It looks like the nullifier may be made but not used.

Prof. X ,Jean and Vision seem to be up to somthing much more peacefull but just as effective.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance
Happy Dance

When Prof.X attempted to contact Gal Lak Tus mentaly it freaked out in absoulte disgust and loathing. The Prof said that it thinks of organic life as unclean and simply cannot stand it. Hence its mad on for complete destruction. So I think that Jean is going to have Vision upload her all her recorded data(containing the complete records and history of countless worlds destroyed by Gal Lak Tus) into the robot swarm causing it to freak out as it has never freaked out before.Think of it as the robot equivalent of a wet willie.

What this will acomplish I havn't a clue.

FREAKING BANANA!!!

TheKahn
Here is the wiki article on Ultimate Galactus if anybody is interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus#Ultimate_Marvel

spideycarnage
Originally posted by TheKahn
Here is the wiki article on Ultimate Galactus if anybody is interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus#Ultimate_Marvel

wow his helemt looks huge

Swanky-Tuna
Hopefully he'll get punked by Ultimate Phoenix!! eek!
It would make the most boring comic ever if he *is* a swarm of robots.

Rick/Genis
I agree. I like the giant guy.

King KAM
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It would make the most boring comic ever if he *is* a swarm of robots. how do you figure, if they havent dissapointed yet, than what makes you think it will now, have some faith

GalacticStorm
how do you figure, if they havent dissapointed yet, than what makes you think it will now, have some faith

I dont think he's talking about the character in and of itself i think hes talking about Phoenix fighting him if hes just a bunch of robots.

Id love to see that battle!!! wink

marvelprince
Is anyone else, like really scared but this Gah Lak Tus

Swanky-Tuna
I dont think he's talking about the character in and of itself i think hes talking about Phoenix fighting him if hes just a bunch of robots.

Id love to see that battle!!! wink
Yeah. Maybe if they're some kickass robots but if not it'd just be a bunch of guys casting AE on a locust-like swarm.

Mindship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:GahLakTus.PNG

grey fox
Originally posted by Mindship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:GahLakTus.PNG

Giant man grows a few feet and stomps on them . Galactus is no more.

jumpmann
Cept Ultimate Giant Man is a vagina.

willRules
Originally posted by jumpmann
Cept Ultimate Giant Man is a vagina.

Literally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.