Could Darkhawk Beat Iron man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Olympian
this is a question for you psyquis

Psyquis52
Of course... embarrasment

Actually I'm not sure about this one

Iron Man is definately stronger/Faster/smarter and better armed.
But Darkhawk can heal himself by just switching back and forth. So if Darkhawk really tries to wear him down he could do it, but I'm going to give this to Iron Man 6/10

That's my realistic approach.

My fan-base approach is...

Darkhawk destroys him and forces him to dance to Sweating to the Oldies.

Marvel Boy
i'm heading towards Iron man because of he's better weapons and strength

Psyquis52
See, this kind of sucks. If I were a Superman fan-boy I could at least come up with an arguement against the strength issue, or a Hulk fanboy, or a Juggernaut fanboy; but if someone says, "Darkhawk isn't as strong as Iron Man" I just have to sit here and take it in the face.

He doesn't have Stark's Tech or arsenal.

He doesn't have his brains or experience.

He doesn't have his strength or speed.

He can last a long time if he tries and he can defend himself very well against his attacks due to force fields. It' s a good fight but I don't know if it's a fair one.

Your mean Rick!bawling

The_Olympian
Dude, I was just wondering... I'm sorry sad

Psyquis52
Originally posted by The_Olympian
Dude, I was just wondering... I'm sorry sad

It's alright. Darkhawk can beat plenty of guys. Just because I have problems with powerhouses doesn't make me useless. There are some powerhouses I would destroy (i.e. Wolverine) if you consider him a powerhouse.

CaptainStoic
He can hurt ironman this I am certain of, Darkhawks attacks are mystically based, so they pentrate the armor... as far as the outcome of a battle I think Ironman will knock him out within time. This all depends highly upon whether or not Marvel goes and mutates his powers.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
He can hurt ironman this I am certain of, Darkhawks attacks are mystically based, so they pentrate the armor... as far as the outcome of a battle I think Ironman will knock him out within time. This all depends highly upon whether or not Marvel goes and mutates his powers.

I hope they don't mutate his powers. I'd hate for them to make a Superman out of him. I'd rather him just stay the way he is.

I thought IronMan would knock him out too. It's a bit much for him to handle.

I definately think he could hurt him. If I needed to distract Iron Man or wear him down I would throw Darkhawk at him. He'd give him a hard time, but he wouldn't beat him.

Thunderstrike
Darkhawk can use Darkforce.

Just throwin that out there.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by The_Olympian
this is a question for you psyquis no.

Adam Warlock
Classic Iron Man suit went head to head with Iron Man. Iron Man actually initiated the attack to test Darkhawk's limits. Match was fairly even. Both were actually holding back. Iron Man would have probably won after a long battle. Darkhawk would probably be able to pull off a few wins if IM gets careless. Darkforce energy could help Darhawk's chances a great deal.

Current Iron Man takes it fairly easier though.

Classic Iron Man wins 6 times out of 10

Current Iron man wins 8 times out of 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.