How many large pizzas would it take to fill the hulk up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Olympian
u decide!

grey fox
You know , when i work a bit more on computer key-boards I'm gonna figure out how to put a damn infinite symbol on one of the key's. Just to deal with the hulk....

Psyquis52
The Hulk has Limitless appetite. He just gets more and more angry and he can more and more pizzas.

The Hulk can eat twice as many pizzas as the Juggernaut.

Professor Hulk can't eat as much as Savage Hulk but Maestro can eat more than any of them.

The_Olympian
laughinglaughinglaughing out loudlaughinglaughing

Thunderstrike
Mindless Hulk....would win

his strength is......limitless and he.....could take......

Juggernaut......who is pathetic......compared to......

the Hulk Killer Humanoid......

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!

The_Olympian
actually guys... the correct answer is 18 pizzas.... that would be... 18 pizzas... thank you big grin

Psyquis52
Damn! I was so close.

So tell me Rick. Do you ever sleep? Do you mind me calling you Rick? What's your favorite color? What's the capitol of Zimbabwae? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Psyquis52
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Chuck Norris

DigiMark007
...adding to the list of threads that don't break any rules but should have never been made.

Doom wins.

Rick/Genis
Damn! I was so close.

So tell me Rick. Do you ever sleep? Do you mind me calling you Rick? What's your favorite color? What's the capitol of Zimbabwae? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

you may call me mister Jones. My favorite Color is Purple and Green (Obviously). The Capitol of Zimbabwae is... your mom. A wood chuck could chuck.... uh.... your mom!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Chuck Norris
Booooo.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Booooo.

*kicks Swanky in the balls*

Anyway.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
*kicks Swanky in the balls*

Anyway.
How do you kick a fish in the balls?

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
How do you kick a fish in the balls?

*punts Swanky*

Morridini

Rick/Genis
whoa! The EMPEROR SPOKE!

outarddwarf
He so couldn't eat twice as many pizzas as the juggernaut!!!!!!!!! shifty stick out tongue

samishe
The Hulk has Limitless appetite. He just gets more and more angry and he can more and more pizzas.

The Hulk can eat twice as many pizzas as the Juggernaut.

Professor Hulk can't eat as much as Savage Hulk but Maestro can eat more than any of them.

And I can eat more than Maestro laughing out loud

Disappear
it might take 18 larges, but only one of domino's new XLPs. those things are just TOO extreme, even for the hulk...

AJ4LIFE
Damn! I was so close.

So tell me Rick. Do you ever sleep? Do you mind me calling you Rick? What's your favorite color? What's the capitol of Zimbabwae? How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? how come u never asked me any personal questions confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.