Tomb Raider Legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
This game so far has been good.

It's far, far better than Angel of Darkness.

Lara looks amazing as well.

The game has been getting nice reviews and scores and is the Tomb Raider Game to turn Lara Croft around.

They've done a complete 360 with this one.

(Try and mess with this Bitter Witch)

Is It Comprehensible.....

CaptainStoic
I was thinking about picking it up but I haven't liked Tomb Raider since the first one relaesed on PS 0ne, does this game have more than just flashy graphics, because I put TR on the list of dead beat titles years ago. What's your take?

InnerRise
The game doesn't actually have "Flashy" Graphics persay. I would call them in game graphics enhanced a litte, but nothing special like I was thinking.

The gameplay has much improved. We're back to the roots in the tombs, and there's witty dialogue.

She goes to different locations. She even ends up at a party and ends on top of skyscrappers and climbing them, in her party dress I might add.

She had different outfits for different sitations.

And some of the cutscenes require you to participate, by pressing certain buttong combinations to get through them.

Think of God of War or Resident Evil 4.

Very Good Action Adventure game.

There are motorcycle levels too. But they're nothing special.

Too long if you ask me.

The only gripe people have with this game is it's too short. Like 8hrs.

So there you go.

Hope this encourages you to get the game.

is it comprehensible.....

crazy_shadow
i played it, i hate it compared to the old ones. the 3rd is the best, thats final. this one was just ucky

InnerRise
You're in the minority on this one you know?

H. S. 6
Controls seemed clunky to me when I played it over my friend's house. Of course, I didn't play much.

InnerRise
Well you should play more.

What console did you play it for?

Phat J
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
i played it, i hate it compared to the old ones. the 3rd is the best, thats final. this one was just ucky

the 3rd one sucked

InnerRise
He thinks the 3rd one was good, you don't.

He thinks this one is bad......................So maybe you'll like it.

BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT!

Blue Dragon
I'm going to buy this game, it does look amazing & the controls are so much better than Angel of Darkness, which is a good game but controls make it so bad to move Lara about... sad

People have been looking forward to this & I know it's got some added features (I forgot what they are.)

Blood_Rayne
I love it next to the 3rd one this is my favorite.

pr1983
its a decent game, it plays well, the levels are nice but its too damn short... even nowadays when all games are short this game was sickeningly short...

extras i could remember: costumes, 3d models, character bios...

General Kaliero
I played a demo in Target, and I thought it was a fairly good experience. Controls were pretty tight, graphics were workable, dialogue was surprisingly witty. I considered buying, but with the brand new $50 price tag I didn't.

For 8 hours of play time, I'll think about renting it.

Phat J
Originally posted by InnerRise
He thinks the 3rd one was good, you don't.

He thinks this one is bad......................So maybe you'll like it.

BUY IT! BUY IT! BUY IT!

sounds more like a rent than a buy, but i dont know. i havent rented a game since i cant remember, its been at least a year and a bit.

InnerRise
Well, yeah, you could rent it b/c of it's shortness, but if you don't rent games anymore then I'd say buy it.

Also, if you don't think you'd be able to complete the game within the time you have to rent it, then buy it.

You never know. You may want to come back to it some time later in the future, so you'd better buy it if that ends up being the case.

Denniz234
i bought legends today and i would recommend it to anyone

FullMetalLover1
i want to play this game, also supporting the thread InnerRise!^^

FullMetalLover1
Originally posted by InnerRise
This game so far has been good.

It's far, far better than Angel of Darkness.

Lara looks amazing as well.

The game has been getting nice reviews and scores and is the Tomb Raider Game to turn Lara Croft around.

They've done a complete 360 with this one.

(Try and mess with this Bitter Witch)

Is It Comprehensible.....

sweet btw! lovin it XD

Phat J
alright im gonna ahve to rent it, you've convinced me.

InnerRise
Originally posted by FullMetalLover1
i want to play this game, also supporting the thread InnerRise!^^
I see, thanks.

Originally posted by Phat J
alright im gonna ahve to rent it, you've convinced me.

Then I've done my job.

coolmovies
How many levels are there on angel of darkness on PC CD Rom ??

JToTheP
Who cares, AoD is one of the worst game ever made, I think like 20 though.

I can't wait for the remake of one, and Tomb Raider 8!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.