I can hear my parents..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
Doing the nasty!!! oh I can hear the bed hitting the wall and... and my mom scared messed

Has this happened to you?

C-Dic
Join in. Skeletor commands it.

Leo.M
Are you out of your mind? That is so wrong on sooooo many levels sick

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by C-Dic
Join in. Skeletor commands it. laughing out loud

No

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
Doing the nasty!!! oh I can hear the bed hitting the wall and... and my mom scared messed

laughing out loud Yeah,When I was younger,I dont think my mum and stepdad have sex anymore

Leo.M
Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing out loud Yeah,When I was younger,I dont think my mum and stepdad have sex anymore

You're lucky laughing

InnerRise
Me and my younger sister had a babysitter once. He was our older cousin.

We were down the hall in bed, and we heard these sounds(of course at our age we didn't know anything about Sex, so we didn't know what it was. We just kept sneaking out of bed and trying to get down the hall to see what it was. He kept shouting get back in bed every time he heard us in the hall. We never saw anything. Well we did, but it was dark. We heard the moans and stuff and bouncing UPON OUR COUCH. And we saw figures but we didn't know anything. At least I saw this. I don't know what my sister rememberes. So we told our mom the next day and of course she knew what it was, and he ended up having to apologize and stuff. I think he even had to apologize to us. He wasn't even suppose to have anybody over at our house. Some years later, that memory just came back to me, and by then I realized what I had experienced.

NNNiiiicccceeeee.

But the fact that it happened on our couch. Oh if I could turn back the hands of time.................I'd give my younger self a Video Recorder. No I'm just playing.

Or am I.

Is it comprehensible.....

Leo.M
Whoa shock

A Video Recorder, that would have been funny as hell laughing

Baylin

Nah, my parents have never had sex! no expression

(dont ask me to explain about how my brother, sister and myself appeared cuz that just makes me feel sick...)

Mystique Lynx
my old people are divorced...they can hardly do the nasty

BlackSunshine

laughing too many times laughing

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Baylin
Nah, my parents have never had sex! no expression

(dont ask me to explain about how my brother, sister and myself appeared cuz that just makes me feel sick...)

JaehSkywalker

That's just gross...sick I wish it won't happen to me...

Neo_Version 7
Whoa.

JaehSkywalker
^yeah... whoa

mechmoggy
Doing the nasty!!! oh I can hear the bed hitting the wall and... and my mom

So you started knocking one off, right?

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by mechmoggy

laughing

Leo.M
Originally posted by mechmoggy

Aaaaaa eek!...........

NO no expression

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG. I'd be so grossed out

FG725

oh yeah when I was younger I heard moaning coming from my parents bed I'd get up to get something to drink and I could hear the bed hitting the wall. Then when I moved out I was like yes it's over only to find out I had moved into an apartment beside two old people who did it 24/7 so yes I know the feeling

Captain Falcon

Has this happened to you? yeah, sorry about that. embarrasment

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by FG725
oh yeah when I was younger I heard moaning coming from my parents bed I'd get up to get something to drink and I could hear the bed hitting the wall. Then when I moved out I was like yes it's over only to find out I had moved into an apartment beside two old people who did it 24/7 so yes I know the feeling Jevus. Your life is just full of ppl doing it in the room next to you... Isn't it?

roguegirl15
eww no bumping beds but I walked in the house when my brother and his girlfriend were doin it.....i'll never say this again...it was loud and wierd...And now they're having a babysurprise(shocked)rolleyes1im scarred for life...We'll hey at least u didn't walk in on em'...paperbag1

Ladyluck

lol Ew. And yeah, it's happened a few times before.

DarkC
My parents are dead silent and stealthy when they do it.

Waaaaaait a minute.

Dukeofdeceit
Dude i'm so sorry that you had to experience that *shudders* i don't even wanna think about that blink

Spawn_Master

Has this happened to you? shock

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by DarkC
(auto quote) laughing

NineCoronas
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
OMG. I'd be so grossed out OMG OMG WTF WLL I DO 2 U11!

ROYALGUARD
mine is worse than that. i didnt knock on the door. i walked in. they forgot to lock the door or was it just bad locksmith. either way i saw my parents.

K.Diddy
When I was 16/17, I used to have sex with my girlfriend while my friends watched

Leo.M
Originally posted by K.Diddy
When I was 16/17, I used to have sex with my girlfriend while my friends watched

You sick man shock .......... send me the types ninja

Bun Bun

laughing out loud laughing out loud

OH yesss... oh my.. I remember my room was right by their's and when they did the "nasty" the bed always hit my wall! So i remember a few nights trying to sleep and got anoyed and i yelled to them "STOP SHAKIN THE BED!" laughing out loud its soooooo funny... oh man.. and they record themselfs and... and sick we used the camra.. and sick .. got a view.. before i threw the camra.. laughing out loud

Death_Stalker13
Originally posted by Bun Bun
laughing out loud laughing out loud

OH yesss... oh my.. I remember my room was right by their's and when they did the "nasty" the bed always hit my wall! So i remember a few nights trying to sleep and got anoyed and i yelled to them "STOP SHAKIN THE BED!" laughing out loud its soooooo funny... oh man.. and they record themselfs and... and sick we used the camra.. and sick .. got a view.. before i threw the camra.. laughing out loud

laughing laughing sick wow that is realllllllly... lol nvm. stick out tongue

a1hsauce
blink

shifty

LethalFemme

omg that's so weird I watch your parents do it all the time. eek! yes

punkrocker666
yes i hear my parents..cry and yes i hate it and i hate them both the tragical night mares cry

a1hsauce
yes i have a website dedicated to your parents having sex *mwuaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaaha*cough*ha*spit
* no expression

LethalFemme
Originally posted by a1hsauce
yes i have a website dedicated to your parents having sex *mwuaahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaaha*cough*ha*spit
* no expression

*coughpostalinkcough*

punkrocker666
* no expression
hahahahahhaa no.................hahhahahahHAHAHAHAA i am scaring my self today

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LethalFemme
*coughpostalinkcough* www.a1hsaucesSiteDedicated2YourParentsHavingSex.com

or the sister site

www.a1hsaucesSiteDedicated2ParentalNookie.com big grin

punkrocker666
.............................hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha

LethalFemme
www.a1hsaucesSiteDedicated2YourParentsHavingSex.com

or the sister site

www.a1hsaucesSiteDedicated2ParentalNookie.com big grin

hot mom on dad actionJumpy

a1hsauce
you like the closeups dont you big grin

LethalFemme
you like the closeups dont you big grin

that's my fav embarrasment

a1hsauce
you know if you become a member..you get high resolution photographs as well whistle all I'll need is your drivers licence, date of birth and social security number wink big grin

LethalFemme
you know if you become a member..you get high resolution photographs as well whistle all I'll need is your drivers licence, date of birth and social security number wink big grin

I just wanna sleep with the dads* eek!

*= cute ones only

a1hsauce
shifty I can be yo daddeh

LethalFemme
shifty I can be yo daddeh

you can be a lot of things for me whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.