Optimus Prime VERSUS Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Gotta love a robotic throw-down.

The battle takes place in the Sahara dessert , the sun beating down on both of them. The winner gets an upgrade , the loser has to up-load DOS on their system.

Soleran
Well I would like to say in the new IL armor vision could just go intangible and shove a hand into his operating system and solidify his hand, even if he loses a hand prime goes down.

Going hand to hand with prime would be death no way he's strong enough.

illadelph12
"You've got the touch.../
You've got the POWER!!!!/"

Optimus has too much heart. My money's on the Matrix of Leadership. Once that song starts playing it's lights out.

grey fox
Originally posted by illadelph12
"You've got the touch.../
You've got the POWER!!!!/"

Optimus has too much heart. My money's on the Matrix of Leadership. Once that song starts playing it's lights out.

I'm uploading that file as we speak.

Scoobless
Prime can't fight an intangible opponent... Vision wins

grey fox
http://media.putfile.com/Transformers43

illadelph12
laughing

I'm gonna have to watch that movie when I get home from work. My favorite part is when Galavatron arrives and blasts Starscream to dust. That's a classic scene.

I liked when he blew Ultra Magnus up too. Galvatron packed a lot of firepower in that flick.

Not to mention he was voiced by Leonard Nimoy. thumb up

Anyway, the Matrix blast wins the fight. Even if Vision is intangible he still has an energy signature that the power of the Matrix can manipulate. The Matrix effects the "Spark" of Cybertronians, i.e, their "souls". Vision's not getting away from that.

I'm gonna watch G.I. Joe the movie tonight too. I feel nostalgic. Nemesis Enforcer was a beast!!!!!

http://www.joeheadquarters.com/charpics/nemesis.jpg

Soleran
Vision isn't a cybertronian.................he has no soul.

illadelph12
No, but he has a "spark". Vision is an artificial lifeform with an energy signature and sentience just as Transformers are. It's more likely than not that he'll be effected. The Matrix is damn near supernatural.

In fact, it is supernatural.

It's the only weapon capable of effecting Unicron in the Comics and Unicron is a God and a few steps beyond the highest Skyfather in Marvel.

S.S
The Matrix Blast should effect Vision as the Surfer did something similar to him in the past.

Jesse7
I think of Unicron as being on level with the Phoenix force.

Milkie
I love the sound effect that happens when he transform. I wonder if Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut makes the same.

grey fox
Originally posted by Milkie
I love the sound effect that happens when he transform. I wonder if Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut makes the same.

More then likely , i have the movie on DVD it's perhaps the greatest animated film ever.

Scoobless
Originally posted by S.S
The Matrix Blast should effect Vision as the Surfer did something similar to him in the past.

The Matrix will only open for certain people at certain times.... i highly doubt it would allow itself to be used to kill a single human sized android

Milkie
http://gifdepot.com/albums/GIFsAthruL/conansbike.gif

illadelph12
Originally posted by Scoobless
The Matrix will only open for certain people at certain times.... i highly doubt it would allow itself to be used to kill a single human sized android

Optimus Prime as the destined wielder of the Matrix can use it at will. You're thinking of when Ultra Magnus attempted to use the Matrix and couldn't open it and then Galvatron peeled that fool's cap with a viciousness (or "shot him to death and caused his body to shatter" for the not so vernacularly inclined).

Prime can use the Matrix for attacks, tap into it for preminitions, as well as speak to the sparks of fallen Autobot Warriors for guidance (Comic Prime).

Cartoon Prime did some similar things, but it wasn't explored as thoroughly as it was in the comics or Japanese versions of the Transformers cartoons.

The Fake Macoy
Just because he's Optimus Prime... I'd have to say him. The Matrix is too powerful to lose this one!

Whiteclipse
lol cool a transformers thread, did you guys ever read this one? Spidey just dodged a lot lol he did rope up megatron though lol

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by illadelph12
Optimus Prime as the destined wielder of the Matrix can use it at will. You're thinking of when Ultra Magnus attempted to use the Matrix and couldn't open it and then Galvatron peeled that fool's cap with a viciousness (or "shot him to death and caused his body to shatter" for the not so vernacularly inclined).

Prime can use the Matrix for attacks, tap into it for preminitions, as well as speak to the sparks of fallen Autobot Warriors for guidance (Comic Prime).

Cartoon Prime did some similar things, but it wasn't explored as thoroughly as it was in the comics or Japanese versions of the Transformers cartoons.

Agreed. although it was VERY rare for the guy to actually do so. In perspective...when Thunderwing got it...it didn't take him long to start tapping into it's potential.

So that is how my vote goes....If tapping into Matrix power...Prime wins.
If not tapping into Matrix power, although Prime is physically far more powerful...he can't hurt the intangible...so Vision wins.

DigiMark007
We need some sort of precedent for Transformers. They really don't seem like they belong in this forum to me, but I realize they have comics....ah well, I guess I can only close so much.

wink

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
We need some sort of precedent for Transformers. They really don't seem like they belong in this forum to me, but I realize they have comics....ah well, I guess I can only close so much.

wink

They belong here as much as predators, terminators, or spiderman does.

It's just tough to find good foes for them, as they will either obliterate them or get obliterated themselves. The TF's did have mutants in their books.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.