Could Marvel vs DC actually be canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
I've heard before that Access, the character introduced in "Marvel vs. DC," later appeared in a Green Lantern comic. When I asked around about this, Snoopdogg confirmed that it was true and that he had read that issue before.

What I want to know now is, would this fact make Marvel vs DC canon like Krona's egg appearing in another comic makes JLA/Avengers canon?

Darth Kal-El
it was fan voted. nuff said. Wolverine would never beat Lobo. Storm would never beat WW. And so on.

NoFate007
They should make it canon by introducing a new version of it. Just retcon the old stuff and start fresh. Then, screw the fan voting. They should just sit down and argue until they come up with good stories that are logical. Wolverine shouldn't beat Lobo, Storm shouldn't beat WW, but in defense of Marvel, you don't have someone like Green Arrow beat say, Iron Man lol.

nathan summers
Why would anyone want it to be? It was a horrible depiction of the respective heroes and villains.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by nathan summers
Why would anyone want it to be? It was a horrible depiction of the respective heroes and villains.

Very true. None of them really have gotten anything right at all.

Dynamic One
They would have to make better battles as well. They should re do the whole thing, because most of the matches were just dumb really. Wolverine shouldnt have fought Lobo, in fact Hulk should have fought Lobo. SS vs GL Sentry vs Supes, She Hulk or say Classic Rogue vs WW stuff liek that off the top of my head. It would be cool

badabing
Wolverine beating Lobo was the worst.

nathan summers
So was Aquaman beating Namor.

Mindship
Much longer battles. At most, 2 per issue.
Yeah, Hulk vs Lobo would've been much, Much better. I like Hulk, but I could see him losing. It would be a damn good fight. Maybe Lobo'd get too cocky, giving Hulk time to amp up. This fight alone would be one whole issue.

nathan summers
I'd rather see Hulk vs. Solomon Grundy.

nathan summers
Black Panther versus Batman should be at least a six part comic. I'd pay out for that.

Rick/Genis

well, what was cool about that was that it was Fan Voted... so the writers SO had to pull that out of their asses!

I'd loved to have seen them squirm trying to write Aquaman vs. namor and especially wolvy vs. lobes.

snoopdogg
I'll see if I still have the GL issue Access appeared in.

snoopdogg
So was Aquaman beating Namor. Actually Darkcrawler will agree that Aquaman should beat Namor on the majority.

nathan summers
He had to pull the whale thing DEEP from his rectal regions considering I've seen Namor easily lift things far larger and heavier than a Killer Whale.

badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Actually Darkcrawler will agree that Aquaman should beat Namor on the majority.
Snoop, I'm not up to date on Aqua Man. Can you show a link or tell me his abilities: Strength level, speed, magic/mystic abilities...

Thunderstrike
Aquaman has the PIS hand though. erm

Accel
I already knew it was fan-voted, badly written, unbelievable, and unpopular. That's not what I'm asking.

What I am asking is that is it TECHNICALLY canon because Access is now canon- like how Krona's egg appeared in a comic as well and proved JLA/Avengers to be canon?

Rick/Genis
I hated JLA Avengers.... so rediculous...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Accel
I already knew it was fan-voted, badly written, unbelievable, and unpopular. That's not what I'm asking.

What I am asking is that is it TECHNICALLY canon because Access is now canon- like how Krona's egg appeared in a comic as well and proved JLA/Avengers to be canon? After investigating my massive collection I found the issue. It's Green Lantern Vol.3 #87.

Here is a scan from the issue with Access and Jade.

Maybe Accel is on to something. I knew about it but forgot until he brang it to my attention.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/GLandAccess.jpg

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Dynamic One
They would have to make better battles as well. They should re do the whole thing, because most of the matches were just dumb really. Wolverine shouldnt have fought Lobo, in fact Hulk should have fought Lobo. SS vs GL Sentry vs Supes, She Hulk or say Classic Rogue vs WW stuff liek that off the top of my head. It would be cool

Yeah, I agree. They could've done a much better job with that matchups. Most of them were one-sided... yet the people who should've won, didn't. I wouldn't be opposed to a new, but actually good Marvel versus DC.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Aquaman has the PIS hand though. erm Does Thor have a pis hammer?

Thunderstrike
I think it may be canonical in the DC universe, but not in Marvel.

Rick/Genis
could it be written by peter david again smile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by badabing
Snoop, I'm not up to date on Aqua Man. Can you show a link or tell me his abilities: Strength level, speed, magic/mystic abilities... Check this sh!t out.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375903.html

Thunderstrike
Does Thor have a pis hammer?

Dude. Enough with the cheap shots. I'm getting sick and tired of your bullshit. You know what? If there's anyone in this universe who has jobbed more and had more moments of stupidity, it's SUPERMAN! Jesus H Christ! Quit being a god damn cockbite!

snoopdogg
Dude. Enough with the cheap shots. I'm getting sick and tired of your bullshit. You know what? If there's anyone in this universe who has jobbed more and had more moments of stupidity, it's SUPERMAN! Jesus H Christ! Quit being a god damn cockbite! Dude calm down. It's ok for you to say Aquaman has a pis hand? Your actually fine with that?

If you don't like it learn to love it.

badabing
Check this sh!t out.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375903.html
Thanks Snoop. cool

Thunderstrike
Dude calm down. It's ok for you to say Aquaman has a pis hand? Your actually fine with that?

That's what a lot of people refer to his magic hand as. The hand of jobbing or the hand of PIS. Either way, it's a f*cking catch all. I don't like Aquaman. Never have been able to get over "My ability to talk to fish is of no help, Wonder Woman." The guy is just not that cool to me. He can do awesome things all day, and I'm still gonna think the same thing. The same goes for Wonder Woman. I can't stand her either. Feminazi b*tch who feels all men are inferior. Remember the speech Pre-crisis Wonder-Woman gave her? She basically agreed with me, but said it a lot nicer.

I'm just gonna say it out flat. I don't like some DC characters. In fact, I hate many of them with a passion. I am not going to change my opinion on the matter. My mind is made up. I don't like it, and won't learn to love it. You and the whole JLAKMC can shove facts on all those characters down my throat, and I'm still going to spit them right back. If I like a character, I'm going to like that character. If I hate that character, I'm going to hate that character. If you want me to do an entire thread explaining why, hell, I do that just so relations can get better.

Phew. smokin'

nathan summers
huh

snoopdogg
That's what a lot of people refer to his magic hand as. The hand of jobbing or the hand of PIS. Either way, it's a f*cking catch all. I don't like Aquaman. Never have been able to get over "My ability to talk to fish is of no help, Wonder Woman." The guy is just not that cool to me. He can do awesome things all day, and I'm still gonna think the same thing. The same goes for Wonder Woman. I can't stand her either. Feminazi b*tch who feels all men are inferior. Remember the speech Pre-crisis Wonder-Woman gave her? She basically agreed with me, but said it a lot nicer.

I'm just gonna say it out flat. I don't like some DC characters. In fact, I hate many of them with a passion. I am not going to change my opinion on the matter. My mind is made up. I don't like it, and won't learn to love it. You and the whole JLAKMC can shove facts on all those characters down my throat, and I'm still going to spit them right back. If I like a character, I'm going to like that character. If I hate that character, I'm going to hate that character. If you want me to do an entire thread explaining why, hell, I do that just so relations can get better.

Phew. smokin' I read both Marvel and DC. I can see you obviously hate anything DC related.

That's your choice, I don't care. I have a unbiased opinion cause I treat both companies evenly.

Rick/Genis
I see where thunderstrike is going and I understand WHY he hates dc. I used to hate DC for the same reasons... still sometimes do. Although I LOVE aquaman big grin

Thunderstrike
I don't hate ALL of DC. Sometimes they've got some great stuff, but most of the time I think very differently.

Rick/Genis
I'm sorry.. I didn't mean you hate DC in general.... you know what I mean! big grin

dman2008

no

Aquaman beating Namor is infinitely more plausible compared to Wolverine beating Lobo. yes

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by dman2008
no

Aquaman beating Namor is infinitely more plausible compared to Wolverine beating Lobo. yes

Aquaman has a better chance than most. They're a good match for one another in battle.

Magee

Phew. smokin'
Can you say Fanboy?

Avalonofthewind

Phew. smokin'

Is this something you should really be bringing up when you participate in a comic Vs forum? Such a deep hatred for characters would make you extremely biased in debate.

Do you feel even with character hate mode "on" that you can still be a fair judge?

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Magee
Can you say Fanboy?
Fanboy. I can also say horse, cow, bee, and many more words in the english language. You have no proof that I'm a fanboy, so don't go throwing that word around at me just because I don't like some characters. Heck, there is nothing in what I said that even should bring that word about. If anything, you should be calling me a DC hater, but, just like calling me a fanboy, would have no merit. Knowing what you're talking about may help in your situation.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Is this something you should really be bringing up when you participate in a comic Vs forum? Such a deep hatred for characters would make you extremely biased in debate.

Do you feel even with character hate mode "on" that you can still be a fair judge?

Lemme put it this way. Like a character or no, I still am a fair judge. I'm not going to go and say that Spider-Man is gonna be stomping on Superman because I like Spider-Man better. There are things in DC that I like, and there are things that peeve me off. To be honest, I liked Superman until about 99-200, and then Birthright ruined it for me. They just HAD to go and give him the silver age origin again! Man of Steel was brilliant. Why change it? Anyway, just because I like some characters over others does not mean that I'm going to bring that bias into my debate, unless I'm in the mood for dicking around.

snoopdogg
Hmmmmm check this out. This is another scan from GL #87.

Who do you suppose the guy with the surf board is?

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/GLandAccess2.jpg

Validus
Dude calm down. It's ok for you to say Aquaman has a pis hand? Your actually fine with that?

Yeah that was a bit hypocritical to say the least.

And there's no problem with Orin beating Namor. Only problem was using a whale to do it.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah that was a bit hypocritical to say the least.

Excuse me? Don't tell me what I can and cannot say. It's a general term to call Aquaman's hand the Hand of Jobbing or Hand of PIS. If you don't like the fact that I call it that, then you can deal with it. I didn't insult him. It's a fact. That hand is a jobbing machine. Big whoop. To be honest, I'm getting sick and tired of all these cheap shots from the JLAKMC. Seriously. If somebody doens't like DC, you adamently dogpile onto them like a bunch of Nazis. You guys are a DC Jihad. I did nothing to provoke you, but you seem to enjoy attacking me. You wanna talk hypocrisy? You guys seem to enjoy representing a group that's all about the people, yet you piss on anyone who doesn't agree with you. That's hypocrisy. Look in the damn mirror.

Thunderstrike
By the bye, why on earth are you all accusing me of being ignorant when you refuse to listen to my side of the story?

Adam Warlock
Does Thor have a pis hammer?

The Mjolnir is just that good. It can do nearly anything. Not as versatile as a GL ring and all the cool things it can do cough"boxing gloves and hammers"cough... But pretty damn effective. Then again Thor doesn't need the Mjolnir to summon his most deadly attacks. Ask Durok. Hmmm... If Supes got hit by a godblast that Durok got hit by... Supes would probably be dead.

Psyquis52
Namor would have beat Aquaman. (no way around that)

Lobo would have beat Wolverine. (pfft)

Superman would have beat Hulk. (yep)

Elektra vs Catwoman...don't know, don't care.

Captain America vs Batman. In my copy Captain America wins. I agree (there's a lot of confusion regarding this)

Thor vs Shazaam. Thor wins

Flash vs Quicksilver. Flash wins.

SS vs Kyle GL. SS wins

So far I see only two things that aren't canon

jasofisc
I know a lot of people don't like wolverine beating Lobo in the DC/Marvel thing but that's what DC or who ever made the match ups get for matching the two up for a fan vote. They most likly thought hey no one who thinks about it would ever vote for wolverine but they didn't take into concideration that the people voteing didn't think about it they just thought he wolverine is the best their is at what he does.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by jasofisc
I know a lot of people don't like wolverine beating Lobo in the DC/Marvel thing but that's what DC or who ever made the match ups get for matching the two up for a fan vote. They most likly thought hey no one who thinks about it would ever vote for wolverine but they didn't take into concideration that the people voteing didn't think about it they just thought he wolverine is the best their is at what he does.

But what he does is smoke, drink, and talk trash. Those aren't very nice.

Rick/Genis
the reason they were matched up is that Lobo was ORIGINALLY created to be wolverine marked to the extreme. Their CHARICTER looks are the same... lobo is just more extreme.

In case you were wondering why they fought.

Regardless... lobo would put wolverine on his hook and drag him about the galaxy, narrowly missing asteroids so wolverine runs into them.

Rick/Genis
and by the by, guys. You really shouldn't accuse TS of hypocricy when we all have a bit of that in us.

jasofisc
thanks for letting me know why they fought I thought it was just to make a match up were their was no way wolverine was going to win.

grey fox
(auto quote)

To true .

Rick/Genis
was that... uh.... sarcasm?

CaptainStoic
Why are people so pedantic on these forums? We all make typos. My thoughts on the subject, is that it should be considered canon, because Access exists as a character, but many of those fight should never have happened. Hulk vs Lobo would sell better than Hulk vs Grundy IMO. Green Lantern seems to be ducking Quasar.... since Sentry wasn't around when they fought it should have been Gladiator vs Superman, Aquaman vs Namor, I was in Namors corner on that one... but I think they match up well. Thanos vs Darkseid was classic too bad they f**ked it up by not giving the paying customer what we all wanted... a drawn out slobber knocker... I think both companies ripped the consumer off by not going further with the story lines, the plot itself was horrible. Sorry I got a little off subject. but to answer whether or not I think that it was canon, I have two answers. Yes and No, for obvious reasons.

Accel
After investigating my massive collection I found the issue. It's Green Lantern Vol.3 #87.

Here is a scan from the issue with Access and Jade.

Maybe Accel is on to something. I knew about it but forgot until he brang it to my attention.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/GLandAccess.jpg
Hmmmmm check this out. This is another scan from GL #87.

Who do you suppose the guy with the surf board is?

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/GLandAccess2.jpg
That's what I've been talking about! eek!
Thanks for the scans Snoop.

This is the reason I'm using to suggest that the crossover could be canon.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Why are people so pedantic on these forums? We all make typos. My thoughts on the subject, is that it should be considered canon, because Access exists as a character, but many of those fight should never have happened. Hulk vs Lobo would sell better than Hulk vs Grundy IMO. Green Lantern seems to be ducking Quasar.... since Sentry wasn't around when they fought it should have been Gladiator vs Superman, Aquaman vs Namor, I was in Namors corner on that one... but I think they match up well. Thanos vs Darkseid was classic too bad they f**ked it up by not giving the paying customer what we all wanted... a drawn out slobber knocker... I think both companies ripped the consumer off by not going further with the story lines, the plot itself was horrible. Sorry I got a little off subject. but to answer whether or not I think that it was canon, I have two answers. Yes and No, for obvious reasons.

Just because Access exists as a character doesnt make that crossover canon. For it to be treated as canon its events would have to be referenced in main continuity in both DC and Marvel. The Brothers would have to be referenced as the embodiments of the Marvel and DC multiverses. For all we know the Access that exists in DC might not be the same one that featured in that crossover.

Magee
Excuse me? Don't tell me what I can and cannot say. It's a general term to call Aquaman's hand the Hand of Jobbing or Hand of PIS. If you don't like the fact that I call it that, then you can deal with it. I didn't insult him. It's a fact. That hand is a jobbing machine. Big whoop. To be honest, I'm getting sick and tired of all these cheap shots from the JLAKMC. Seriously. If somebody doens't like DC, you adamently dogpile onto them like a bunch of Nazis. You guys are a DC Jihad. I did nothing to provoke you, but you seem to enjoy attacking me. You wanna talk hypocrisy? You guys seem to enjoy representing a group that's all about the people, yet you piss on anyone who doesn't agree with you. That's hypocrisy. Look in the damn mirror.
Just funny that you refer to his hand as PIS then when someone says the same thing about Mjolnir, half heartedly if i may say so, you jump down there throat like the immature fanboy you are. Hypocrite. smile

Validus
Just funny that you refer to his hand as PIS then when someone says the same thing about Mjolnir, half heartedly if i may say so, you jump down there throat like the immature fanboy you are. Hypocrite. smile
I was about to post that but whatever. stick out tongue

It's odd you take a little joke on Mjolnir as a cheapshot when you go around using terms like Wonder B*tch or Superdick.

Referring to Aquaman's magic hand as the "Hand of Jobbing" or "Hand of PIS" isn't common at all. I've seen it used once on this forum in that X-Men/JLA thread where everyone was joking around.

Thunderstrike

Mine was a joke. You jump down my throat for insulting your favorite character when it was just a joke, and someone takes a cheap shot for no reason because he can't take the joke. That's fanboyish and hypocritical. Learn the definition of the word before throwing it around.

Thunderstrike
I was about to post that but whatever. stick out tongue

It's odd you take a little joke on Mjolnir as a cheapshot when you go around using terms like Wonder B*tch or Superdick.

Referring to Aquaman's magic hand as the "Hand of Jobbing" or "Hand of PIS" isn't common at all. I've seen it used once on this forum in that X-Men/JLA thread where everyone was joking around.

I got pissed because Snoopdog made a personal attack, just like "this guy has a nice right" with Thor gettling clocked in one of the worst written fights I've ever seen. He adimently cheap shots me every time I get whenever I joke around about something.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Just because Access exists as a character doesnt make that crossover canon. For it to be treated as canon its events would have to be referenced in main continuity in both DC and Marvel. The Brothers would have to be referenced as the embodiments of the Marvel and DC multiverses. For all we know the Access that exists in DC might not be the same one that featured in that crossover.

That's similar to what I was thinking. It may be more of a fourth wall thing than anything else.

Magee
Mine was a joke. You jump down my throat for insulting your favorite character when it was just a joke, and someone takes a cheap shot for no reason because he can't take the joke. That's fanboyish and hypocritical. Learn the definition of the word before throwing it around.
I'm sorry are you saying Aquaman is my favourite character? Not at all, and I didnt jump down your throat just thought it was funny how its ok for you to joke about Aquaman but when snoop says the same thing about mjolnir you get all angry and defensive about it lol.

Thunderstrike
I'm sorry are you saying Aquaman is my favourite character? Not at all, and I didnt jump down your throat just thought it was funny how its ok for you to joke about Aquaman but when snoop says the same thing about mjolnir you get all angry and defensive about it lol.

You know, if you used a comma more often, that would have been easier to read. It's already been stated. Aquaman's hand is a catch all. Mjolnir is just that damn good. Get over it.

Dynamic One
Hey little girls are you done bitching about the boo boo's yet. Who cares if someone says something about a character from either company. You wannna know why it doesn't matter? Do you really wanna know why? Because it's fiction. It's fiction just like the the books, except with pretty pictures in bite sized panels. Some of you guys can be some of the biggest babies ever. Who cares. I think DC is terrible their character concepts are subpar, and overpowered and story lines have become stale. I can say the same thing about Marvel. But I don;t make a big deal out of it, cuz at the end of the day guess what it's fiction that's right; means it's not real, has very little consequence. Some of you guys are the reason comic book fans get such a bad rep. Freakin super nerds yo, chill out, smoke a blunt, get laid. Any way that's my rant because I'm tried of seeing douche rockets spill all this stupid stuff over a good thread, take the beef somewhere else

Soujaboy
R U afro American?

Thunderstrike
*scratches head* I was thinkin the same thing.

Dynamic One
Wow out of everythinq that i said your only response is a query of my ethnicity. Hmmm. Wow. Effin freakin wow. I'll let you jaq offs quess. Here's your only hint I dont rock a 'fro.

Thunderstrike
The whole smoke a blunt, get laid line is what confused us. Not a big deal. You have a point. I'm gonna boil some ramen and get a Mountain Dew.

Juntai
If DC/Marvel was canon, then many of the characters would have recognized the others in JLA/Avengers. We also know DC/Marvel was fan-voted. We've also been TOLD that it's not canon by both companies at one time or another.

AJ4LIFE
why did hawkeye say theres somthing familior about these guys

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by dman2008
no

Not when Namor is knocked out by a ****ing WHALE dropped on him...What the f**k?

AJ4LIFE
lol

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Dynamic One
Hey little girls are you done bitching about the boo boo's yet. Who cares if someone says something about a character from either company. You wannna know why it doesn't matter? Do you really wanna know why? Because it's fiction. It's fiction just like the the books, except with pretty pictures in bite sized panels. Some of you guys can be some of the biggest babies ever. Who cares. I think DC is terrible their character concepts are subpar, and overpowered and story lines have become stale. I can say the same thing about Marvel. But I don;t make a big deal out of it, cuz at the end of the day guess what it's fiction that's right; means it's not real, has very little consequence. Some of you guys are the reason comic book fans get such a bad rep. Freakin super nerds yo, chill out, smoke a blunt, get laid. Any way that's my rant because I'm tried of seeing douche rockets spill all this stupid stuff over a good thread, take the beef somewhere else

Argh, another "I am better then you guys, and cooler too" rant...

Your next stop is at movie forums, right? Whining how people shouldn't care what happens in movies because they are just fiction? After that, you obviously will attack Star Wars and Video Game Forums? Debating and YES, complaining about comics IS the point of COMIC BOOK FORUMS. You don't want people to be critic about things?

So don't come with street cred and shit like "you guys are nerds, get laid" among other things. Because if someone has enough freetime to go complaining to forums that they should disregard the ENTIRE POINT of the forums, I don't think he's ever gotten laid either. Posting stuff like that is clearly a sing of bottled energies whose owner doesn't have any other way to channel them...

You don't like it, you don't have to read it. You know how to close the page, right?

It's right there, if you don't:
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8936/rightthere3en.gif

Dynamic One
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Argh, another "I am better then you guys, and cooler too" rant...

Your next stop is at movie forums, right? Whining how people shouldn't care what happens in movies because they are just fiction? After that, you obviously will attack Star Wars and Video Game Forums? Debating and YES, complaining about comics IS the point of COMIC BOOK FORUMS. You don't want people to be critic about things?

So don't come with street cred and shit like "you guys are nerds, get laid" among other things. Because if someone has enough freetime to go complaining to forums that they should disregard the ENTIRE POINT of the forums, I don't think he's ever gotten laid either. Posting stuff like that is clearly a sing of bottled energies whose owner doesn't have any other way to channel them...

You don't like it, you don't have to read it. You know how to close the page, right?

It's right there, if you don't:
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8936/rightthere3en.gif

To enqaqe you in any type of confrontation for your qross misunderstandin of my statement would be completely hypocritical of me. I will however clarify. I like critique, I love it, it fosters new thouqht. I was talkinq about the individuals who enqaqe in personal disputes that interrupt the thread. That is what i consider annoyinq also what i consider annoyin are people who take comments out of context then qo on a rant. This is only to clarify thinqs for those people confused

Juntai
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
why did hawkeye say theres somthing familior about these guys Because one of the avenger enemies is a knockoff JLA. lol. Even Cap made mention of it.

snoopdogg
In the Superman/Fantastic Four crossover Reed recognized Superman for some reason.

Validus
Superman was a cartoon character in that crossover. Apparently the Thing was a huge fan. laughing out loud

snoopdogg
Superman was a cartoon character in that crossover. Apparently the Thing was a huge fan. laughing out loud I am aware of that but Reed knew he was a real person.

Validus
I am aware of that but Reed knew he was a real person.
Reed knows all about that inter-dimensional stuff. Wouldn't doubt it. The two universes have always stated the other exists.

Lucid Lui
It's a general term to call Aquaman's hand the Hand of Jobbing Thunderstrike, do one thing for me... Please tell me, who has jobbed to Aquaman since he got the hand, and because of the hand? Find one person. Good luck.

or Hand of PIS. How is it any more or less of a PIS machine than Mjolnir, a GL ring, the Power Cosmic etc? Not to mention, the hand has only really been used TWICE, since issue #12, when the writer who introduced it left the title. It's pretty much ignored completely.

-------------------

And if i remember correctly the Aquaman/Namor fight was not fan voted. But yeah, that fight was just... terrible. I mean, it went out of the ocean. Why would you take a fight between these guys out of the ocean? I would have been happy whoever won that, if only it was well written.

Rick/Genis
it was voted on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.