Font size Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
Something happened to KMC on my computer. It went crazy! And now it looks like this. Even the font is different. Did I do something? What's going on? It is only this site, and I tried changing styles and it still is like this.

Raz
Do you have JavaScript turned off?

If you don't know how to switch it on, try using Firefox.

Aurora
How would I have turned it off? All I did was hit send on a PM and when the pm box came up it looked like that. sad

WrathfulDwarf
I'm having the same issue as Aurora. Everything looks so big! blink

Owww... my eyes.

Aurora
So it isn't just me... Good! I thought I was going crazy.

I went to another forum I am part of, and it is fine. This is the only one that is giving me problems.

GCG
It does it some times. But it doesnt take long.

GCG
I should learn to Shut up. Must have jinxed it.

Bloigen
Go to View>Text Size

And mess around there, it should go back to normal.

grey fox
Ok can someone please tell me whats wrong with my computer , or at least my version of kmc . Ands how to remedy it. Thanks

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4577/untitled8oo.th.jpg

botankus
I don't know, the words on my KMC screen as big as hell. It needs to be fixed soon because I don't need 2-inch words on the screen!

Concerning your file, maybe this was what's wrong with it (from Imageshack - when I clicked on your attachment file):

grey fox
Originally posted by botankus
I don't know, the words on my KMC screen as big as hell. It needs to be fixed soon because I don't need 2-inch words on the screen!

Concerning your file, maybe this was what's wrong with it (from Imageshack - when I clicked on your attachment file):

Oh so you have it as well , the whole thing is just damn huge.

Also the problem was what your experiencing as well not the file .

DanielLB
Ive got the same problem too! Ive tried playing with the font size but still the same!

botankus
Originally posted by grey fox
Also the problem was what your experiencing as well not the file .
Good, because I'd hate to think your IM's went like that!

Damn, this is like Granny Vision!

Bloigen
MikeB sounds fat.

Phat J
yeah im having the same problem, everythings the same as before, just enlarged like 100 percent.

grey fox
Good, because I'd hate to think your IM's went like that!

Damn, this is like Granny Vision!

It's like looking through a fugging Magnifying glass . Anyone else got this problem ?

botankus
Yeah, I'm really Mike B. Bardock is Player25. We met DebbieJo at Tagworld. That was an actual still of our conversation many years ago.

Bardock42
Yeah, I'm really Mike B. Bardock is Player25. We met DebbieJo at Tagworld. That was an actual still of our conversation many years ago.

LIAR.....I was Mike B. ....B.....gives it away, doesn't it?

grey fox
Ahh gotta love the confusion of the internet.....

Morridini
Obviously it is an KMC error.

Phat J
yeah this sucks

debbiejo
Mine is doing it too... sad

Storm
Everything' s fine over here.

LanceWindu
Everything is fine over here...

Vinny Valentine
I know How To fix it.

Go into Text and make it the Size you want again, or Hit Shift and roll the Mouse Ball on the top of your mouse down.

Fixes it.

amity75
For some reason my font size and style of all the text has changed on the KMC site. Is there any way to rectify this? It's not a problem as such but It's incredibly annoying. It hasn't happened anywhere else but here.

Morridini
No it doesn't. That's ofc the first thing we try.

Bloigen
Erm...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t401378.html

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I know How To fix it.

Go into Text and make it the Size you want again, or Hit Shift and roll the Mouse Ball on the top of your mouse down.

Fixes it.

I just said that. And they just said that it doesn't work.

Aurora
It's not just the text size. Parts of KMC are missing. I got my text size remotely correct, although the font is still messed up. But the welcome box and tool bar at the top are still gone. Only the words are there.

It has to be a problem with KMC.

Ritoshi
Its all wierd, Raz how could you be so evil!!

amity75
My eyes!!!!!! My beautiful eyes!!!!!!!

InnerRise
I don't like this.

Not at all.

is it comprehensible.....

A.D. Skinner
Well, has anyone actually come up with a remedy for this, or are we all just going to deal with the larger font, our eyes hurting, and the constant compaining! confused

Phat J
im hoping for the first one

LanceWindu
I bet everyone with the problem is using the KMC Default style. Switch to KMC Black.

Raz
I'm using KMC Default, I'm not getting this problem. Even after emptying my cache.

I'm guessing there is a problem with the image server, so I've done a restart. Hopefully this should solve it.

For people still having problems, I would suggest you empty your cache. Full instructions here: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8840

Phat J
i emptied my cache and im still having this problem.

amity75
Originally posted by Phat J
i emptied my cache and im still having this problem. Me too.

WrathfulDwarf
Like LanceWindu said switch to KMC Black for now until a solution is found.

Profile--->Edit Options--->(scroll down) Style set------>KMC Black

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Like LanceWindu said switch to KMC Black for now until a solution is found.

Profile--->Edit Options--->(scroll down) Style set------>KMC Black

Where do you see KMC Black? I only have KMC Blue, KMC Default, and KMC Light Blue. confused

Phat J
its the star wars one, good call on switching it though, this'll work for awhile.

Raven Guardia
dang, I am having this prob too. and the chace thing didnt work for me either. I talked to RTO and he also is have a prob. I guess I try the black for now and see what happens sad

debbiejo
Yeah, I'm really Mike B. Bardock is Player25. We met DebbieJo at Tagworld. That was an actual still of our conversation many years ago. laughing .......Yeah, I forgot how we all met.......lol

Aurora
I changed to KMC Blue and it seems to be just fine as well.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Where do you see KMC Black? I only have KMC Blue, KMC Default, and KMC Light Blue. confused

Just click on the one that says Star Wars Black.

Keyword: Black

Lana
SW Black = better than any other skin.

Maybe this is an IE issue? I just switched to Default and it's perfectly fine for me, and I use Firefox.

WrathfulDwarf
I switch back to default and is back to normal.

Anyone else?

Adam_PoE

Aurora
Edited: Because it seems like it is fixed on my computer. I switched back to default to check and it is good as new.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Aurora
Edited: Because it seems like it is fixed on my computer. I switched back to default to check and it is good as new.

same here eek!

and nice sig btw. so cute stick out tongue

debbiejo
I didn't do anything.......It fixed it's self............It must be the force...

DanielLB
^ LOL, i think so to! smile

InnerRise
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I bet everyone with the problem is using the KMC Default style. Switch to KMC Black.
I wasn't using default when this problem was going on

is it comprehensible.....

Bloigen
I always use Default and I didn't get this problem.

GCG
I think its a sign that KMC is going to explode.

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
I think its a sign that KMC is going to explode.

I would say implode.

lord xyz
I would say upload.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.