KMC Comic RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
I will be doing a comic story, a rpg of a sort with comic characters involved and posting it here. I want each of you to be a comic character of your choice, your personality and the content and personality of your post in other threads will influence the character and the characters connected to him or her.

Please select your character:

*Character-KMC member list*

who?-kid
Wrong thread (oh oh, now my character will be an obnoxious one...)

Jesse7
Well I did it on this board, because I want to base the personalities of the characters that people pick on their personalities, from their post on this board and so on.

Such as Galactic Storm being Phoenix, Digi being the Tick, Mr.Master being the Beyond, and so on.

grey fox
Originally posted by Jesse7
I will be doing a comic story, a rpg of a sort with comic characters involved and posting it here. I want each of you to be a comic character of your choice, your personality and the content and personality of your post in other threads will influence the character and the characters connected to him or her.

Please select your character:

*Character-KMC member list*

Pre-existing or personal creation ?

Jesse7
Either will be fine, if you create one, please provide a picture to base his or her appearence on, and a description of his power set and a very obscure description of his past, so as to create his or her past as the story progresses.

badabing
The ever lovin' blue eyed Thing.

Laminator_X
Intriguing, but I'm still a little hazy on the concept. How is this working exactly?

grey fox
Any comic character ? Dc , marvel , image ?

Khellendros
Either will be fine, if you create one, please provide a picture to base his or her appearence on, and a description of his power set and a very obscure description of his past, so as to create his or her past as the story progresses.
Uhh, you might wanna limit the power levels to, say, Herald level. Otherwise you're gonna get "LOL i wan thanso plus juggenuat witha gl ringg!!!!1". I think I'll use the amalgam I made for the street level amalgam tourney, he was cool. I'll post his powers,pic, etc. later.

Jesse7
Those who want to be a part of or participate, chose a comic book character, or create one of your own, or take a pre-existing comic book character and alter him to your preferance, but remember their will be no one super power above everyone else, those will be NPC's. Beyonder, Phoenix, Spectre and such will be allowed but do not expect them to remain all powerful thus dwarfing everyone else.

The story will revolve around a plot, the characters will be those you and anyone else who participates picks, their actions, personalities and choices will be influenced by your posting style, content, and in some cases decided by you or the characters player directly.

Example:

Stark staggers in the crimson soaked hallway, with every step taken the puddles of wine beneath him deepen, black smears streak across his body and face; charcoaled fragments of his once radiant armor incinerate to ash before his very eyes. As all begins to fade and as tears of ice fall to the obscure shadows below so fades the spark of the golden avenger.

----

Then Ironman or whoever may be involved at the time decides what they are to do (and they would also decide what they did during the battle prior, what happened prior to Ironman is not listed but its an example), the dialogue and choices will also be based and decided on the players.

Battles will also be between players, for instance Ironman and Namor fight, both players will list what they desire to do to defeat or purposely lose or etc. to the enemy, friend, etc. I will then write a description and story for the battle.

So the story will be in a way directly influenced by the players, and your post on other threads will also be a factor in your characters choices, outcome and actions.

DarkCrawler
Namor.

My personality isn't excatly like his, but I'll take him because I worship him, and all.

grey fox
Marv

The guy's easy enough to Rp...If i wanted difficulty i could try V .....

Mr. Valentine
Dr Doom big grin

who?-kid
Can I be...

Soujaboy
Juggernaut

grey fox
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Juggernaut

Why not Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut ?

badabing
Originally posted by grey fox
Why not Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut ?
Say it ain't so.rantingcrybaby

laughing

AJ4LIFE
i wanna be in batman

Rick/Genis
I can be The Rickster!

AJ4LIFE
wat does rick do

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
wat does rick do

Get crippled by Hulk

Rick/Genis
Whoa! Don't forget end the Kree/Skrull war!

DigiMark007
Probably the wrong forum for this...but I'm not entirely sure what to do with it yet, so it'll be staying here for a while.

Jabba the Hutt
I'm going to be TOAA with the intelligence of rhino.

illadelph12
I'll be Karate Kid...

bitca730
Can I be Multiple Man...yeah, I said Multiple Man...

Jesse7
Will update later, as of now;

~User - Character List~
1. Badading - The Thing
2. DarkCrawler - Namor
4. GrayFox - Marv
5. Mr. Valentine Dr. Doom
6. Who?Kid - Stupendous Man (Calvin)
7. Soujaboy - Juggernaut
8. AJ4Life - Batman
9. Rick/Genis - Rick
10. DigiMark - The Tick
11. Jabba the Hutt - Rhino
11. Illadelph12 - Karate Kid
12. Bitca730 - Multiple Man

Rick/Genis
oh cool, We've got a Jamie Madrox.. love that guy!

bitca730
Right on, but he is awesomely underrated and a fun character too!

Rick/Genis
yeah... Peter David Writes him well!

inamilist
LOL

why not....

Im in with Man-Thing (REAL easy to rp)

Crease
Darth Vader, (makes iconic breathing sound)...The Force is stroooooong with this threadstarwars

jgiant
jgiant=frank castle: AKA the Punisher...

bitca730
So whats next for this type of thing?

Jesse7
The Intro, the story which I will post later.

bitca730
Hate be a pain, but is it too late to change my character?

If so, no worries

If not, change Multiple Man to Emma Frost aka White Queen...

Again if not, no prob!

StyleTime
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'll be Karate Kid...
DAMNIT!

I'll be True(New Sun)Gambit.

Am I anything like him....probably not. Do I like indescriminately blowing stuff up by thinking about it? Yes.

S.S
GL Guy Gardner..................devil

Jesse7
Will update some time tommorow or day after, have classes tommorow.

outavodka
damn how did i not see this, leme get Noctorne

Psyquis52
Put me in for Darkhawk. Even if he isn't popular which is so like me it's not even funny.

Rick/Genis
hey, dude. At least you're more popular than Ricochet. big grin

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
hey, dude. At least you're more popular than Ricochet. big grin

No...I'm not. Believe me.cry

Rick/Genis
well I think you are!

Khellendros
Well, damnit, I can't find the pic I made of him. Basically, the amalgam was made up of
AOA/Exiles Blink:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blink_%28comics%29

Midnighter:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnighter

Grail:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grail_%28comics%29

It was basically an amalgam of the three bodies (long black hair, white skin, green glowing eyes) with Midnighter's enhancements, Blink's powers and Grail's symbiote and expanded chi and the abilities that came with it and the combined fighting skills of all three. He carried a collapsible staff, those shuriken/razor wheels Midnighter uses, and a quiver full of javelins. I'm calling him Warp for now.

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by S.S
GL Guy Gardner..................devil damn u hes my fav aswell i hate u mad

illadelph12
Can I change to Apocalypse?

If I had his powers I think I'd get far better use out of them than the writers portray him to be.

Jesse7
Illadeplh, please tell what you would do if you were apocalypse during a fight.

And who would like to play the primary roles for the first part, aside from Apocaylpse, I am asking or two more.

Dark Shazam93
Can I be Captain Marvel (DC)? My excuses is I'm a whiny, weedy little bugger who likes beating up evil guys!

Mr. Valentine
And yeah can i be Agent Zero instead??? (with his powers of course).. hes too cool not to love man big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Khellendros
Well, damnit, I can't find the pic I made of him. Basically, the amalgam was made up of
AOA/Exiles Blink:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blink_%28comics%29

Midnighter:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnighter

Grail:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grail_%28comics%29

It was basically an amalgam of the three bodies (long black hair, white skin, green glowing eyes) with Midnighter's enhancements, Blink's powers and Grail's symbiote and expanded chi and the abilities that came with it and the combined fighting skills of all three. He carried a collapsible staff, those shuriken/razor wheels Midnighter uses, and a quiver full of javelins. I'm calling him Warp for now.

"Grailnighter" was much cooler name. stick out tongue

Jesse7
Okay for first part so far, Apocalypse will be the primary foe, Agent Zero and one more primary hero will be needed, and other supporting roles too.

Maybe Captain Marvel, but coud you tell me about him? Is captain marvel Genis? or Genis's father?

Crease
By the way, if you can't fit Vader into the storyline (there will probably be quite a few guys of his league), I'll take Nate Grey.

Crease
Okay for first part so far, Apocalypse will be the primary foe, Agent Zero and one more primary hero will be needed, and other supporting roles too.

Maybe Captain Marvel, but coud you tell me about him? Is captain marvel Genis? or Genis's father?

Just an idea...Since Apoc will be the primary foe, maybe he tries to make Vader his horseman, Death. Vader pretends to be under his control in order to gain greater power...you can have that one for free smile

Jesse7
Thank you Crease, Vader shall be in the story after all ^_^

Maybe the other hero will be....Wolverine....

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by Psyquis52
No...I'm not. Believe me.cry dont worry u r mate

capt it up
how do we play this and what the piont of it.

I will be wolverine if it not taken if it is I will be new swords men or winter soldier

Jesse7
You will be Wolverine Cap it Up, and now I will begin the story

The cast for now is;
-Apocalypse
-Wolverine
-Agent zero
-Darth Vader (as death)

P.S. I will add Grailcrawler and Captain Marvel if some one could tell me more about them please.

capt it up
You will be Wolverine Cap it Up, and now I will begin the story

The cast for now is;
-Apocalypse
-Wolverine
-Agent zero
-Darth Vader (as death)

P.S. I will add Grailcrawler and Captain Marvel if some one could tell me more about them please.
k thanks

Mr. Valentine
Wow, that lineup looks so odd...stick out tongue lol, what a bunch of mis-matched misfits...sad...it should be good big grin

illadelph12
Illadeplh, please tell what you would do if you were apocalypse during a fight.

Well, given that Apocalypse has full control of his atomic structure, it is possible for him to mimic elements so long as he knows the atomic structure of said elements. I'd be sure to be well versed in arcane materials like Uru and Adamantite (A magical vibranium/adamantium hybrid absorbs extradimensional energies). Apoc does have many cults that worship him around the world. I'm sure there are occult connections he could utilize.

I'd also familiarize myself with the schematics for some very powerful weapons and machinery I could morph my body parts into (rail guns, warp drives, energy emulators, etc). Particularly, I'd morph a body part into a device that bolsters my molecular cohesion and atomic bonds so that attacks from Black Bolt or Magneto (or any other energy/matter manipulator) would be dampened.

Also, hanging around Sinister as long as Apoc has, he has a very well versed knowledge of DNA. Again, since he can mentally rearrange his atomic structure at will, I'd (with Apoc's powers) explore altering the nature of my genes into varying configurations. Most notably, those similar to Jean Grey and the Grey/Summers hybrid genetic configurations which would open many doors in the psionic abilities realm.

There are vast strategic advantages afforded to Apocalypse due to him being a technoorganic metamorph that the writers fail to pursue due to his status as a villain (and due to that premise, a jobber).

Apoc in the right hands should be unbeatable.

In my hands he would be.

Rick/Genis
Well my rick Jones/Captain Marvel is the Genis Mar Vehl... but the other guy that's captain marvel is the DC one.

Jesse7

Maestro
Damn I wanted to be the tick, meh, sign me up

Ill be an Amalagam of Quaser & Taskmaster if that's possible

Q-Master smokin'

outavodka
Can I combine my Nocturne with Rogue? so I got a Noc who can use peoples powers/with her own until she body jumps into another person?
That be cool.

Crease

Next Venom_girl
Cool!
Preferably Witchblade (Sara Pezzini) or Black Canary.
Also other chars I identify with:
BlackCat (Marvel), Blink (Marvel), Huntress (DC), Scream (Marvel), She-Venom (Patricia) (Marvel), Phoenix (Marvel), Wolfsbane (Marvel)...
Whatever you think and whatever isn't taken...

Jesse7

Crease
Jesse...we gotta get this to Random House for publishing...great work. Couldn't have done it better.

bitca730
So whats next?! The suspense is killing me...

Crease
I think he's waiting on Cap it up to respond. Hels playing wolverine.

Blair Wind
wow....ok then....I may do this....

Jesse7
Well, I will add the next part soon, it is okay if Cap it up does not respond, I will write next part soon anyway.

Rick/Genis
Check Your PM's... I sent you stuff about Captain Marvel.

Next Venom_girl
...And I sent you stuff about Witchblade... smile

bitca730
Seems like this thread is going nowhere fast...JK...

Jesse7
Sorry about the delay, ahhh school, work, and games. >_> but no worries I will update, will finish the vader/wolverine battle, and next part will include genis, witch blade, and a few others!

Rick/Genis
RAWR!!!!!

My question is:

Is it good genis... or bad genis?

capt it up
sorry ive been gone whats up

Rick/Genis
read the story! It's great... your charicter has been attacked by friggin' DARTH VADER!!!!

capt it up
read the story! It's great... your charicter has been attacked by friggin' DARTH VADER!!!!
it good ecpt for the fact some of it does not make sense. wolverine arm can't be cut off not when it has adamatium

Jesse7
It is just for fun and story line, plot, purposes, no worries Cap it Up, now if you could please send me a PM with what you would do if you were Wolverine in this battle. And I will soon try to write next part.

capt it up
answer to what wolverine does is simple he goes beserker and if im not mistaken that would put up a defense to force powers. If that is not the case though wolverine goes beseker and charges straight for vader even though he can not breath, he lunges at vader who has one of two chioces stop with the choke hold or die were he stands.

Jesse7
With a howl of Rage Wolverine breaks free the from the force choke and charges at his target, Vader staggers a few steps back reformulating his thoughts. Vader dashes forward using the force to propel himself at tremendous speeds, both collide and clash, a fury of sparks and yells sails over head as smears of crimson drip like streams of water.

Wolverine begins to gain the upper hand on Vader as Vader begins to be pushed back, quickly vader is realizing he is being overwhelmed by Wolverine's feral speeds and fighting prowess. Vader verts upward with his saber in hopes of dividing Wolverine in two, but as the Saber begins to sear its way through Wolverine's Crouch he leaps over Vader and in two quick sweeps it is over.

All goes silent, the soft hum of the saber pulses on the green grass, two metallic hands lay on the ground adjacent. Vader staggers as Wolverine comments that he smells fear, not wasting another moment Wolverine charges forward for the death blow. Vader quickly stands up and from his very eyes a storm of lightning burst forth and arcs across the entire field, Wolverine is stunned and shrieks in pain as the lightning conducts its way through his adamantium skeleton. The storm ceases, Wolverine falls as smoke rises from his body, sparks portrude from Vader's dammaged suit. Vader stumbles to his steed and rigidly mounts himself best he can, "We will meet again Wolverine" as Vader rides off into the ominous horizon cloaked in clouds of darkness overhead.

Several hours later, a ship of kreed technology lands near Wolverine's fallen body, the landing bay shutters role open as two mysterious figuers step out, shrouded in rays of light eminating from the interior of the craft.

What will happen to Wolverine? Are these mysterious beings here to help or destroy? Find out next time!! on KMC RPG!

Tron
Moving...

Crease
Originally posted by capt it up
it good ecpt for the fact some of it does not make sense. wolverine arm can't be cut off not when it has adamatium

Lightsabers cut thru everything except other lightsabers, at least in the Star Wars Universe. Adamtium's only unbreakeable so long as it's not heated, so assuming the fight's in a neutral universe, I can accept wolverine's arm going bye bye.

Now Wolverine breaking a force-choke...I still can't wait for the next episode.

Rick/Genis
me neither... I'm SHOWING UP!!!

Writhing with anticipation!

capt it up
Originally posted by Crease
Lightsabers cut thru everything except other lightsabers, at least in the Star Wars Universe. Adamtium's only unbreakeable so long as it's not heated, so assuming the fight's in a neutral universe, I can accept wolverine's arm going bye bye.

Now Wolverine breaking a force-choke...I still can't wait for the next episode.
wolverine skeleton survived going in the sun what were u saying about it can't survive being heated again? wolverine skeleton can only be broken on a moleculer level so no heating it won't do shit.

Rick/Genis
we're not here to argue... just to enjoy the story. smile

Crease
True.

Rick/Genis
Next episode is coming out around this weekend guys... Got the Word from Jesse7 himself smile

Rick/Genis
<Sniff>...... where's the sequel?.... <sniff>

...........................bawling

Jesse7
Updating tommorow (sunday), I am sorry about delay.

Rick/Genis
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jumpy

Rick/Genis
*writhing with anticipation*

todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day

Next Venom_girl
Can't wait. big grin

Jesse7
Updating today, later, work first.

Rick/Genis
WOO!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6e/CaptainMarvel15.jpg/180px-CaptainMarvel15.jpg

Rick/Genis
I'm going friggin' CRAZY with the waiting!!!!

Jesse7
Ah sorry about delay, I am behind on work and assignments, I know I said I would update today, but I likely wont. But once these assignments are done and turned in and semester is over, I think I will be able to update much more! I am sorry.

Rick/Genis
oh..... my god...... I waited.......... for NOTHING!!! mad RAWWWWWWROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!

Jesse7
I am sorry, but you will be a main character in this I assure you.

Rick/Genis
*forgiven* big grin

Crease
*writhing with anticipation*

todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day todays the day

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rick/Genis
dude... is he ever coming back to make this!?!?!!

A.J
Doubtful.

Rick/Genis
sad

A.J
I didnt understand anyway.

Rick/Genis
didn't understand what?

JESSE!!! GET BACK HERE NOW!!! mad

Crease
I'm still waiting as wellcry

Rick/Genis
I am so not giving up in this, dag nabbit!!! mad

NiņoAraņa
i want the spider laughing

Rick/Genis
All the Characters I think have been chosen... it's just up to Jesse to create a story... man he needs to get his priorities straight... school... psh!

Rick/Genis
Damn.... is this over, then?

NiņoAraņa
i still want spider-man sad

Rick/Genis
I still want this to CONTINUE!

Rick/Genis
Ahem...

NiņoAraņa
Ahem... it's not gonna happen no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.