Kids a wuss....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2205.html

Bloigen
hystericalhystericalhysterical

Bloigen
hysterical

Ohh man, I can't stop watching it.

Vinny Valentine
What is he shooting him with? PaintBall Bun?

Bloigen
hysterical

Leo.M
Holy shit i can't stop laughing hystericalhystericalhysterical

AOR
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
What is he shooting him with? PaintBall Bun?

yeah they're paint balls

I've already seen it, it's still alright...

sithsaber408
Oh boy, that never gets old.

Just watched it again and almost pissed myself.

I like the little dance he does at the end. laughing

JacopeX
Originally posted by sithsaber408
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2205.html seen this a million times before, very funny vid though laughing out loud

AOR
Oh boy, that never gets old.

Just watched it again and almost pissed myself.

I like the little dance he does at the end. laughing

How is voice cracked when he screamed...laughing pricelesss

-hh-
very old video. it's funny but i heard it was all fake.

JacopeX
Originally posted by -hh-
very old video. it's funny but i heard it was all fake. pause the vid at 25 seconds

Revernd Maynard
You cant sound tough saying "I'm going to ****ing kill you" When you're screming it like a little girl lol

sithsaber408
Originally posted by JacopeX
pause the vid at 25 seconds

Yeah, the kids laughing because those are his friends.

Haven't you ever had that one friend who was the n00b of the group, who you would ditch at a restaraunt if he took a piss, or write on him if he's drunk, or.....

shoot his fat ass with paintballs during his school project video?

Trust me, those kids will still stick around, and even smile cuz a part of them thinks that its all good, that they are excepted.

Anyway....

they still really shoot him, and the way he flinches and dances is what's funny to me. big grin

AOR
Originally posted by -hh-
very old video. it's funny but i heard it was all fake.
same here, at around 13 secs, he loses composer and starts smiling. 25 seconds: he smiles again. At the 26 seconds, the camera is cut, but the detail is subtle...

AOR
Yeah, the kids laughing because those are his friends.

Haven't you ever had that one friend who was the n00b of the group, who you would ditch at a restaraunt if he took a piss, or write on him if he's drunk, or.....

shoot his fat ass with paintballs during his school project video?

Trust me, those kids will still stick around, and even smile cuz a part of them thinks that its all good, that they are excepted.

Anyway....

they still really shoot him, and the way he flinches and dances is what's funny to me. big grin

The shots landed around him. Closer examination show no (but hey the pictures fuzzy...) signs of residue or impact of the paintballs. And we're positive they're paintballs from the sounds that are made when they were shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.