The Been gone for a while thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
confusedWow I haven't really been on in a while...I had my cuzin write in some things for me while visitin my gramps at the hospital but thats it. So anywyz I dunno whats been going on lately because of my absence so NE thing exciting anyone? eek! stick out tongue

roguegirl15
I'm on the phone

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by roguegirl15
confusedWow I haven't really been on in a while...I had my cuzin write in some things for me while visitin my gramps at the hospital but thats it. So anywyz I dunno whats been going on lately because of my absence so NE thing exciting anyone? eek! stick out tongue Originally posted by roguegirl15
I'm on the phone and now she's talking to herself *backs away out of thread*

Bloigen
*eats Maynard*

Revernd Maynard
*busrts bloigen*

Bloigen
*safafafas Maynard*

Revernd Maynard
Bastard disgust

Captain Falcon
*sets Bloigen on fire*

*sets Maynard on fire*

*sets self on fire*

*hugs Bloigen and pours nuclear waste on self*

*forgets this happened* confused

Bloigen
*eats maynard*

Captain Falcon
*eats Bloigen's nose*

Bloigen
cry

roguegirl15
I'm on the phone
WAT THE F*ck? mad confused I did not write this..that the last time I leave the room w/o logging off...but then again I never log off...its a shame

Bloigen
WAT THE F*ck? mad confused I did not write this..that the last time I leave the room w/o logging off...but then again I never log off...its a shame

I wrote it.

Captain Falcon
mwahaha

AOR
erm more wasted space...

AOR
confusedWow I haven't really been on in a while...I had my cuzin write in some things for me while visitin my gramps at the hospital but thats it. So anywyz I dunno whats been going on lately because of my absence so NE thing exciting anyone? eek! stick out tongue

Captain Falcon
AOR + Itzak = xyz!

roguegirl15
Huh?dontgetit.ha ha Gary Coleman...I could take him down...but i'd probably hug him to death first...he's so little...itty bittyhuglaughingpokeystretcher

AOR
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
AOR + Itzak = xyz!

Without one you fail to exsist. There is no balance in the force. cool

AOR
Huh?dontgetit.ha ha Gary Coleman...I could take him down...but i'd probably hug him to death first...he's so little...itty bittyhuglaughingpokeystretcher

no expression

roguegirl15
confused bout? I was lookin at the Gary Coleman pic

AOR
confused bout? I was lookin at the Gary Coleman pic

Just go away...1234

roguegirl15
Its my thread...since when do u rule this place?

Bloigen
Since Thrusday.

roguegirl15
sure...hey haven't talked 2 u in a while

Bloigen
Neither have I.

Captain Falcon
I sense noobism. Which can result in ownage. However the science and magic are still inconclusive. sad

Bloigen
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
I sense noobism. Which can result in ownage. However the science and magic are still inconclusive. sad

*hits with spoon*

AOR
Its my thread...since when do u rule this place?

Since I became arbitor, and master of Chuck Norrism cool (next to Chuck Norris of course ninja, who sit's next to God stick out tongue)

Mr Parker
Rogue your back,good to see you again gal. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.